Should Army National Guard Troops Shoot Illegal Border Crossers ?

You obviously are confused about the difference in war and peace. Thank God you never inflicted your stupidity on anyone else as far as we know.
I'm nit confused one bit. As for the tutoring I gave you, you're welcome. Now try to stop embarrassing yourself/

A nit? You certainly fit that description. However, I think you are a full grown louse.

I must have missed the tutoring. Your posts are useful to educate people. They are called non-examples.

When I served in the Army National Guard, I was told the first duty of the Army National Guard is to do what the name "National Guard" clearly states > to guard the nation. And the first priority of that is to stop foreigners from invading the USA.

And the definition of invading
? > "to enter forcibly or hostilely" (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.) Well, the caravaners already entered Mexico, from Guatemala, forcibly, and one could call it hostilely, being that it's disrespecting Mexico's immigration and border law. In doing so, the border crossers tore down fences and physical barriers.

There's no doubt that the thousands of people in this caravan have exactly that same thing in mind for the United States. The solution to stop them, according to my National Guard officers is to meet the force with greater force, and use whatever force is necessary to stop and repel the invaders.

Since an effective border wall is not yet in place or electrified fencing, barbed wire, etc, this would mean possibly shooting hundreds of the caravaners, gassing them at the border, or possibly even using artillery. The military has its job to do, the question is can (and should) we allow Honduras, Guatemala and other countries to invade us ?
Why wait for them to get to the border? If you know they are coming here -- just send over a few F18's to kill them there....

As Bush famously and eloquently said -- we need to kill them over there before they kill us here...

Republicans should all campaign on pre-emptive strikes against immigrants.....even the legal ones, how do we know they aren't evil too

When I served in the Army National Guard, I was told the first duty of the Army National Guard is to do what the name "National Guard" clearly states > to guard the nation. And the first priority of that is to stop foreigners from invading the USA.

? > "to enter forcibly or hostilely" (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.) Well, the caravaners already entered Mexico, from Guatemala, forcibly, and one could call it hostilely, being that it's disrespecting Mexico's immigration and border law. In doing so, the border crossers tore down fences and physical barriers.

There's no doubt that the thousands of people in this caravan have exactly that same thing in mind for the United States. The solution to stop them, according to my National Guard officers is to meet the force with greater force, and use whatever force is necessary to stop and repel the invaders.

Since an effective border wall is not yet in place or electrified fencing, barbed wire, etc, this would mean possibly shooting hundreds of the caravaners, gassing them at the border, or possibly even using artillery. The military has its job to do, the question is can (and should) we allow Honduras, Guatemala and other countries to invade us ?
Why wait for them to get to the border? If you know they are coming here -- just send over a few F18's to kill them there....

As Bush famously and eloquently said -- we need to kill them over there before they kill us here...

Republicans should all campaign on pre-emptive strikes against immigrants.....even the legal ones, how do we know they aren't evil too
You're talking about bombing Mexico.

They came from Honduras originally -- they also come from Guatemala -- all of the places our Monroe doctrine referred to --- As James Monroe said in his wisdom, every country in Central and South America is ours to do what we want with.....so why not bomb mexico and any other country that doesn't have significant white populations...

No one wants our military or guard or border patrol to fire shots into Mexico. There is already one pathetic case of this at least and the border agent is in mucho trouble for killing a Mexican youth on that side. Best to declare a DAY of ALL PORTS of entry CLOSED. Best to throw up some temporary fence on unfenced and unwalled areas. Best to create noise and smell. Best to get rid of desert water tanks. Best to look like an army that can scare the people by presence.

No one wants our military or guard or border patrol to fire shots into Mexico. There is already one pathetic case of this at least and the border agent is in mucho trouble for killing a Mexican youth on that side. Best to declare a DAY of ALL PORTS of entry CLOSED. Best to throw up some temporary fence on unfenced and unwalled areas. Best to create noise and smell. Best to get rid of desert water tanks. Best to look like an army that can scare the people by presence.
Its best to murder a few thousand of them so they know that we mean business -- they will never try to cross again.....

And peace and tranquility will once again come back to this country -- well, as soon as we do something about all of the other undesirables already here...but give it time, we got something planned for them too

No, dumbass. You can't start shooting unarmed civilians at the border. That would be seen as a war crime.

The goddamn leftists in this country would love love love to see some poor Honduran woman and her baby shot to death at the border.

Use whatever non-lethal force is necessary to prevent their entry or to capture and contain them until they can be deported. But you can't start shooting them.

Use whatever non-lethal force is necessary to prevent their entry or to capture and contain them until they can be deported. But you can't start shooting them.

It’s a home invasion, treat it like one
Stop trying to force entry or potentially lethal force will be used to make you do so.

Its best to murder a few thousand of them so they know that we mean business -- they will never try to cross again.....

And peace and tranquility will once again come back to this country -- well, as soon as we do something about all of the other undesirables already here...but give it time, we got something planned for them too
”Its best to murder a few thousand of them...”

From your keyboard to G-d’s monitor.

These people aren't thinking about "safe to go home to", and it's amazing that with all that has been said this far into the thread, that you don't know that. The caravan is >>

1. A Democrat set-up, to boost Democrat votes in the 2018 elections, and a last gasp attempt to win back the US Congress. I just wonder how much these people are getting paid.

2. An attempt by caravaners to escape from their lousy economies, and grab for all the hand-out goodies the Democrats flash at them.

3. If the caravaers were running away from unsafe crime conditions, they would go to countries that are closer to them then the US, have lower crime rates, and don't present a language obstacle. Just one problem. Those countries don't offer the economic opportunities (hand-outs) that the USA does (ex. Cuba, Aruba, Martinique)
You're just a fucked up, arrogant, right wing asshole!
No he isn't.

No, dumbass. You can't start shooting unarmed civilians at the border. That would be seen as a war crime.

The goddamn leftists in this country would love love love to see some poor Honduran woman and her baby shot to death at the border.

How about riding them down with mounted agents? Herd them like the cattle they so love to emulate...

I haven't seen anything encouraging shooting them while they still occupy Mexico. Shoot them when they set foot on our soil.

Not like we haven't done it before.

Forum List

Back