Should Bill Clinton have been impeached?

Since the OP is ignorant of the fact that President Clinton was impeached..

Shouldn't the OP remake the question to ask: What if President Clinton wasn't impeached?

Yes, should he have been?

Naturally, only the House impeached him, the Senate failed to do so. Knowing this, should the Senate have carried it through and removed him?

The Democratic Party should have rejected him but refused in lockstep for political reasons. They set the Democratic Party standard for lowlife Presidents with total disrespect for law and morality.

Sure they can attempt to bring down other Presidents/Republicans to their lowlife levels and continue to undermine the countries morality but BJ Bill and Hillary will never be topped, they're stuck with their full approval of them forever.

Last edited:
Since the OP is ignorant of the fact that President Clinton was impeached..

Shouldn't the OP remake the question to ask: What if President Clinton wasn't impeached?

Yes, should he have been?

Naturally, only the House impeached him, the Senate failed to do so. Knowing this, should the Senate have carried it through and removed him?

Here's a refresher Civics lesson.

"Impeachment" is the vote to hold the trial, not the result of the trial.

The Senate cannot "impeach", only the House can.

Dims, considering how we view politicians today, should Bill Clinton have been impeached or should he have stepped down?

More importantly, would you have supported him?

Newsflash.

Bill Clinton was impeached.

Yes, did the GOP do the right thing in impeaching him?

More importantly, did the Dims in the Senate do the right thing by not voting to impeach him, thus letting him stay in office?

Dims, considering how we view politicians today, should Bill Clinton have been impeached or should he have stepped down?

Newsflash.

More importantly, did the Dims in the Senate do the right thing by not voting to impeach him, thus letting him stay in office?

I leave the petulant moralizing about what "should" have happened to you guys.

You're still using the term "impeach" wrong.

Newsflash.

My bad, so should Bill Clinton have reigned or been removed for his crimes against women?

Interestingly enough, I was reading the Newt Gingrich anticipated picking up around 30 seats with the impeachment process, but ended up losing 5 seats to Dims.

Will this happen with Trump?

Why bring up Trump? Well, I think it fair to say that all of this sexual harassment/rape frenzy is targeting Trump. Just listen to Al Franken as he resigns. He has virtually no remorse, and then says that some of the women are lying, as he then says that the irony in all this is that Trump is still in office with accusations against him. Dims know he is in a blue state and the seat should not be lost to the Pubes, just like in the case of Conyers. Resigning does nothing to weaken the party for either candidate.

If Dims really gave a damn about women, would they have voted 5 more Dims into Congress after learning what Bill Clinton did? Would Congressmen like Conyers be allowed to serve for decades as he sexually assaulted women and paying them off via taxpayer money to keep their mouths shut?:

No. This is all political maneuvering if you ask me..

Last edited:

Newsflash.

My bad, so should Bill Clinton have reigned or been removed for his crimes against women?

I think you missed an important part of my post.

Newsflash.

And I think you are avoiding answering my question.

Knowing what you know about Bill Clinton today, should he have resigned or been removed from office?

Dims should get used to this line of questioning, considering what I think is coming.

Newsflash.

Knowing what you know about Bill Clinton today, should he have resigned or been removed from office?

:lol:

I'm not dodging your question.

I'm flat out telling you that your question is retarded, and I'm not going to answer it.

I'm flat out telling you that your question is retarded, and I'm not going to answer it.

I didn't think any Dim would.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

There is no doubt about it, the Clintons are the gift that just keeps on giving.

They are such repulsive human beings, as are their apologists.

Whatever you say. Have fun with your fake-moralizing circle-jerk.

You must know that you guys have lost the moral high ground (or should I say horse?) by now.

Whatever you say. Have fun with your fake-moralizing circle-jerk.

You must know that you guys have lost the moral high ground (or should I say horse?) by now.

Moral high ground? In the Swamp?

LMAO!

That's funny.

He was impeached. And should have resigned

If he had politics today would be very different

He would have avoided impeachment in the house had he not lied to a federal grand jury.
Of course he would have avoided impeachment. Getting BJ is not exactly a high crime.

Bill has had many allegations against him regarding women. One just came out and said he raped her.

Also understand that the person he has sex with was his intern. Is it acceptable having a boss having sex with their underlings? Is this the morality of Dims that they consider a moral high ground? Have sex with me if you want to keep your job?

Knowing all this, should Bill have been removed from office?

He would have avoided impeachment in the house had he not lied to a federal grand jury.
Of course he would have avoided impeachment. Getting BJ is not exactly a high crime.

Bill has had many allegations against him regarding women. One just came out and said he raped her.

Also understand that the person he has sex with was his intern. Is it acceptable having a boss having sex with their underlings? Is this the morality of Dims that they consider a moral high ground? Have sex with me if you want to keep your job?

Knowing all this, should Bill have been removed from office?
If he raped a woman he should be in jail, so yes.

Forum List

Back