Should Bill Clinton have been impeached?

He was impeached. And should have resigned

If he had politics today would be very different

He would have avoided impeachment in the house had he not lied to a federal grand jury.
Of course he would have avoided impeachment. Getting BJ is not exactly a high crime.

Bill has had many allegations against him regarding women. One just came out and said he raped her.

Also understand that the person he has sex with was his intern. Is it acceptable having a boss having sex with their underlings? Is this the morality of Dims that they consider a moral high ground? Have sex with me if you want to keep your job?

Knowing all this, should Bill have been removed from office?
If he raped a woman he should be in jail, so yes.

Just like Cosby, just like Harvey, just like Conyers, etc., etc., etc. But the legal system is such that if you are rich, you just pay the women for their silence.

The lawyers are happy, the rapist is happy, and the woman is happy.

Yes, did the GOP do the right thing in impeaching him?

More importantly, did the Dims in the Senate do the right thing by not voting to impeach him, thus letting him stay in office?

I leave the petulant moralizing about what "should" have happened to you guys.

You're still using the term "impeach" wrong.

My bad, so should Bill Clinton have reigned or been removed for his crimes against women?

I think you missed an important part of my post.

And I think you are avoiding answering my question.

Knowing what you know about Bill Clinton today, should he have resigned or been removed from office?

:lol:

I'm not dodging your question.

I'm flat out telling you that your question is retarded, and I'm not going to answer it.

How is it retarded?

Rush is right, again. He's maintained since the campaign that the new generation of feminists was not going to look the other way when democrats got onto sex sandals the way Bubba's generation did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally believe he should have shown remorse (after blatanty lying to the American public) and resigned. But he's a low life hillbilly....
he was too proud of his "word games".

Rush is right, again. He's maintained since the campaign that the new generation of feminists was not going to look the other way when democrats got onto sex sandals the way Bubba's generation did.

Bullshit. THis is just the same shit where they care if it serves the agenda.

Get back to me when they are ready to pay a price for their supposed concerns.

I was talking about the feminists. Note that the politicians only jump on the bandwagon after it gets rolling.

He was impeached and he would have been forced to step down if he didn't have the support of the mainstream media. The media is the key. They laughed at Hillary's "bimbo eruption squad" that used government resources to intimidate and punish her husband's victims while they want to get rid of Trump over a freaking phone conversation.

I was talking about the feminists. Note that the politicians only jump on the bandwagon after it gets rolling.

So, was I.

Feminists proved themselves to be complete whores during the clinton scandals.

Dims, considering how we view politicians today, should Bill Clinton have been impeached or should he have stepped down?

More importantly, would you have supported him?

He should have been convicted and removed from office.

Clinton should not have put the country through that and should have resigned. Didn't think that at the time, sorry to say. Took me until after he left office and learning about the conduct that took place at Abu Ghraib prison that I placed a higher value of morals from our leaders.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back