Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
No, homosexuality is 'abnormal' like using one's left hand to touch the bathing suit area of a small child Meaning it is the result of a conscious decision to execute an immoral act. Which we do not seek to cure, because it's not a disease as much as it is a presentation of low character.
That would make Heterosexuality sticking your tongue into where babies come from, if not where poop comes from, and sucking on what feeds them? If I were you I wouldn't go there.

Does it? Pray tell, how so? And please, be specific... at least as specific as your intellectual limitations allow. Do the best ya can.

No, homosexuality is 'abnormal' like using one's left hand to touch the bathing suit area of a small child Meaning it is the result of a conscious decision to execute an immoral act. Which we do not seek to cure, because it's not a disease as much as it is a presentation of low character.
That would make Heterosexuality sticking your tongue into where babies come from, if not where poop comes from, and sucking on what feeds them? If I were you I wouldn't go there.

How so? And please, be specific... at least as specific as your intellectual limitations allow. Do the best ya can.
You made sexual orientation into an act, and it is no such thing.

Or are ya saying anyone CAN get it, and just because the chances of anyone getting it is roughly ZERO, unless their blood comes into contact with the blood of a homosexual, that this fact doesn't serve your own subjective needs, so you're choosing to ignore it.

The dangerous ignorance of that statement just frames every post you have ever made.

Most of the persons carrying HIV in their blood in the world are not homosexuals.
Most homosexuals in the U.S. do not have HIV.

CDC - Statistics Overview - Statistics Center - HIV AIDS

Male-to-male sexual contact- 555,032
Injection drug use - 277,378
Heterosexual contact- 214,196

Your ignorant statements are dangerous- dangerous because people like yourself tell straights they don't have to worry about getting AID's, that its just a 'gay disease'- and then more straight people end up dieing of AIDS.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

1. Homosexuality is not an act.

No? Then what would have been the purpose of all those sodomy laws?

Now... friend, we've been a long time gettin' here and I don't want ya to put too much 'feelin' into this... just come on out and say it. Because one of you clowns is going to say it eventually and we might as well get it over with.

SO... (You READY scamp?)

If homosexuality is NOT an action? Then what is it?

Me said:

How so? And please, be specific... at least as specific as your intellectual limitations allow. Do the best ya can.
You made sexual orientation into an act, and it is no such thing.[/QUOTE]

Wow~ that is one serious limitation ya have there. You should probably get someone to look at that for ya.

Wait... I said that being left handed is the same as using one's Left hand to molest a child. Are you saying that that action of molesting a child is some sort of orientation?

WHoa... WHAT?

Explain... .

Now... friend, we've been a long time gettin' here and I don't want ya to put too much 'feelin' into this... just come on out and say it. Because one of you clowns is going to say it eventually and we might as well get it over with.

SO... (You READY scamp?)

An orientation? And attraction? Are you saying someone is only gay when they're caught "in the act"?

To prohibit sodomy. Duh.

Homosexuality is romantic and sexual attraction towards members of the same sex, as opposed to heterosexuality which is romantic and sexual attraction towards members of the opposite sex. Is this news to you?

WHERE_R_MY_KEYS SAID:

“Well, if that were true, then Nature didn't design the subjects of marriage.

And since we know that Nature IS the source of the design of human physiology, we can now rest assured that nature also designed the union in which one man and one woman, analogous to coitus, where the complimenting but distinct genders join as one sustainable body... was also designed by nature.”

As already correctly noted: marriage wasn't 'designed' by nature.

Marriage is contract law written by the states, and administered in state courts. Marriage contract law can accommodate two equal, consenting adult partners who enter into a committed relationship recognized by the state – same- or opposite-sex, it makes no difference. To deny same-sex couples access to marriage law they're eligible to participate in based solely on who they are violates the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment.

Consequently the 'nature argument' is completely devoid of merit, legally and Constitutionally irrelevant.

SO... (You READY scamp?)

An Orientation, of course. And it's a sliding scale BTW.

Where_r_my_Keys is quickly proving to be one of the most ignorant people on this board, at least with regards to homosexuality.

SO... (You READY scamp?)

Oh my... I'm sensin' some reticence.

So you feel that Homosexuality is an "Orientation"... how's that work? IS it a genetic thing, like warm blood, 5 fingers on two hands and 5 toes on two feet and stuff like that?

Or... is it something different?

SO... (You READY scamp?)

So you feel that Homosexuality is an "Orientation"... how's that work? IS it a genetic thing, like warm blood, 5 fingers on two hands and 5 toes on two feet and stuff like that?

It doesn't matter.

The purpose of the sodomy laws? Government control over what kinds of sex adults are permitted to have.

The purpose of the sodomy laws? Government control over what kinds of sex adults are permitted to have.
Duh, right? Why did he even ask such a dumb question?

Does it? Pray tell, how so? And please, be specific... at least as specific as your intellectual limitations allow. Do the best ya can.

Do you believe straights don't have anal and oral sex?

I'm sure you're aware that lesbians are in the lowest risk category for STDs, right?

SO... (You READY scamp?)

Is it like being left handed? Or is it like believing in a fairy tale being who rules over everyone?

Orientation for most people is pretty easy to understand.

I have always been attracted to women- even before I knew what sex was.

And my gay friends tell me that is how they were attracted to men.

Orientation refers to the gender you are attracted to. If any.

SO... (You READY scamp?)

You can be gay and a virgin. I hope this isn't breaking news in your narrow world view.

SO... (You READY scamp?)

Is it like being left handed? Or is it like believing in a fairy tale being who rules over everyone?

I've always been attracted to women too...from my earliest memories.

I wanted to marry Julie Andrews. She's widowed now you know...

SO... (You READY scamp?)

Bullshit, gay is a choice.

But who cares what others choose as long as they aren't causing harm to others.

SO... (You READY scamp?)

Bullshit, gay is a choice.

But who cares what others choose as long as they aren't causing harm to others.

The only choice is in acting upon your natural attractions. I choose to...often. [emoji13]

Forum List

Back