Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
Except that a Christian went to jail a week or so ago for sticking to her faith.
She went to jail for not doing her job, and is now facing the possibility of being charged with theft for services.

So if new laws are passed that everyone has a right to an abortion, will catholic nuns go to jail for refusing to accommodate all of the public at catholic hospitals?

Are catholic hospitals state institutions?

Are county court houses catholic centers?

You made a great teaching example of fallacy of false equivalency.

Are catholic hospitals state institutions?

Are county court houses catholic centers?

You made a great teaching example of fallacy of false equivalency.

You do it all the time Jakey. Is that only allowed to the rainbow cult?

OK, let's say there's a law passed where all public schools have to teach fisting to 1st graders. Would a teacher who refuses to do so face being fired, reprimanded or jail time if she kept refusing?

Nope, I don't, but you do.

As a government employee she has to serve all equally. She has no 1st Amendment protection of free speech or religious establishment.

She is to provide all with due process and equal access.

Churches should burn in Hell because religion is the single greatest lie in all of human history.
If presenting the Gospel Message, Christians are trying to inform you how you can be freed from the eternal penalty of sin. You seem rather content to send people you disagree with to hell to make yourself feel content!

Last edited:
This > "And now they're openly celebrating a Christian in jail for refusing to accommodate the spread of the homosexual culture through the vehicle of marriage?" is exactly how the Nazi Party worked, telling out right Big Lies.

Davis went to jail because she would not do her job.

No Fakey. She went to jail for the bigger good. She went to jail as a lesson to Christians.

The persecution is playing out just as the bible says.

Waiting for Israel to snap to it and build that temple already

-Geaux

This > "And now they're openly celebrating a Christian in jail for refusing to accommodate the spread of the homosexual culture through the vehicle of marriage?" is exactly how the Nazi Party worked, telling out right Big Lies.

Davis went to jail because she would not do her job.

No Fakey. She went to jail for the bigger good. She went to jail as a lesson to Christians. The persecution is playing out just as the bible says. Waiting for Israel to snap to it and build that temple already -Geaux
The perversion and heresies of the far right evangelicals are not law in America, and you folks are not His people. She failed to do her job. Jesus would have told her to quit her job.

"A Christian woman sitting in jail for passively refusing to accomodate a gay wedding" is a mischaracterization.

She actively refused to offer her government services to all who qualified.

She can be charged with theft of services.
Did she beat anyone up? Did she chop off any hands? Did she scream "Get out of my office you f-ing DYKES!"? No?

Then her refusal was passive and her 1st Amendment right. Public accomodation vs the 1st Amendment and the 9th Amendment. It's like getting ready to watch a boxing match between a little preschool girl and Nicolai Valuev...she may be able to run around and nibble on his kneecaps at first, but when the real punching starts and the dancing ends it's going to be a bloodbath.

Why do you think that the law doesn't apply to Christians?

I'm not a Christian but I can see that this is a cult attempting to overthrow them.

You're such a liar. I've been to your home website when you posted it on your announcements and feedback thread back in April. Your site is covered in crosses, mentions bible verses, has a picture of a church, and you call yourself a 'rouge Christian.' Whatever the hell that means.

Why are you so embarrassed to admit you're a Christian? You pretend not to be so you can claim your arguments are not based on your faith but you are full of shit.

Last edited:
I'm not a Christian but I can see that this is a cult attempting to overthrow them.

You're a such a liar. I've been to your home website when you posted it on your announcements and feedback thread back in April. Your site is covered in crosses, mentions bible verses, has a picture of a church, and you call yourself a 'rouge Christian.' Whatever the hell that means.

Why are you so embarrassed to admit you're a Christian? You pretend not to be so you can claim your arguments are not based on your faith but you are full of shit.

I take it you mean this one which Silhouette's site -->> HOME

"Greetings. Welcome to Effort Matters! A site for Christian warriors. A place of free exchange of ideas without abuse. All are welcome but beware, Christians cannot be abused here. Use articles here as a reference for your debates elsewhere. To show support for my decades-long effort if you like, donate to my fund. It helps keep milk on the table and the sheep in hay while I type my fingers off.

This is a meeting place created for Christians to discuss and brainstorm together on all matters of the Christian faith. Members of all sects welcome. Quotes from the Bible are encouraged; especially the New Testament."

>>>

Forum List

Back