Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
I'm not a Christian but I can see that this is a cult attempting to overthrow them.

You're a such a liar. I've been to your home website when you posted it on your announcements and feedback thread back in April. Your site is covered in crosses, mentions bible verses, has a picture of a church, and you call yourself a 'rouge Christian.' Whatever the hell that means.

Why are you so embarrassed to admit you're a Christian? You pretend not to be so you can claim your arguments are not based on your faith but you are full of shit.

I take it you mean this one which Silhouette's site -->> HOME

"Greetings. Welcome to Effort Matters! A site for Christian warriors. A place of free exchange of ideas without abuse. All are welcome but beware, Christians cannot be abused here. Use articles here as a reference for your debates elsewhere. To show support for my decades-long effort if you like, donate to my fund. It helps keep milk on the table and the sheep in hay while I type my fingers off.

This is a meeting place created for Christians to discuss and brainstorm together on all matters of the Christian faith. Members of all sects welcome. Quotes from the Bible are encouraged; especially the New Testament."

>>>

That is the one. I have it saved and was just about to link to the thread. lol. I break it out every time Sil claims not to be a Christian.

Last edited:
That is the one. I have it saved and was just about to link to the thread. lol. I break it out every time Sil claims not to be a Christian.

Oh, we're doing internet stalking again. Hmm.. I can be about promoting Chrisitanity without being a Christian. Just like a boxing promoter doesn't necessarily have to be a boxer.

Oh, we're doing internet stalking again. Hmm.. I can be about promoting Chrisitanity without being a Christian. Just like a boxing promoter doesn't necessarily have to be a boxer.

Um, you posted the site to this forum. Stalking!? lol. Don't flatter yourself.

Even you call yourself a Christian on your site.

Why are you embarrassed of admitting your faith? You only pretend not to be to Christian so you can claim your beef with gays isn't based on The Bible which is a crock of shit.

Perhaps you should read Proverbs 12:22

Why are you embarrassed of admitting your faith? You only pretend not to be to Christian so you can claim your beef with gays isn't based on The Bible which is a crock of shit.

I tell you what. Start a thread about it.

Silhouette: "I am not a Christian"

Silhouette's website: I'm sort of a rogue Christian, as I hardly darken the door of a church these days, having been raised and confirmed Christian many years ago. I think I was called to be in a foxhole instead of an easy-chair.

Which claim of Silhouette's is a lie?

Who knows- but one of them has to be a lie.

Yes, I guess that's accurate. A rogue-Christian. Yes, that's right. But not a Christian in the conventional sense at all. And if you'd done your internet stalking well enough, you'd know that. :popcorn:

I tell you what. Start a thread about it.

No, thanks. This thread is as good as any for exposing your lies and hypocrisy.

Yes, I guess that's accurate. A rogue-Christian. Yes, that's right. But not a Christian in the conventional sense at all. And if you'd done your internet stalking well enough, you'd know that. :popcorn:

Links to home web site on the open forums. Bitches and calls it stalking when you visit. :lmao:

Sil, no one has stalked you. That is a lie. I would not keep that up if I were you.

Sil, no one has stalked you. That is a lie. I would not keep that up if I were you.
Let's see, we have a couple of posters on the last page announcing they are going around to sites I started and using information there to harass me on another site. I'll have to check with my lawyer. You could be right, or you could be wrong. He'll know.

Like I said, start another thread about it. This one is about Christians of all walks being able to say "no" to accomodating gay marriage.

Let's see, we have a couple of posters on the last page announcing they are going around to sites I started and using information there to harass me on another site. I'll have to check with my lawyer. You could be right, or you could be wrong. He'll know.
You are threatening us because your material you posted was used? :lol: Your lawyer will tell you to quit wasting time and pay the consultation and get lost.

Great, then start a separate thread about it or stick to the topic. Otherwise I'll be reporting you soon.

Like I said, start another thread about it. This one is about Christians of all walks being able to say "no" to accomodating gay marriage.

You posted the link to this very forum. Sorry if I busted you again in your "I am not a Christian' lie. Go check with your lawyer that I doubt you have or can even afford. If he is the one giving you the legal views for basis of your threads than you may want to fire his dumb and fictitious ass immediately.

This thread is about should churches be forced to accommodate gay weddings, not this 'all walks of life' nonsense you've conjured. The exposing your lie part was just a bonus.

For the recorded: As it turns still not a single church as been forced to marry any couple against their wishes.

Great, then start a separate thread about it or stick to the topic. Otherwise I'll be reporting you soon.

Be sure and report yourself every time you mentioned, The Prince's Trust, Kim Davis, and motherless/fatherless marriages as none of that has to do with the topic of this dead horse thread.

You have already been reported. You said you were not religious, opening up the right to post your material that says you are religious.

Can't have it both ways.

LOL.....or you know you could just use Google to find out what an idiot you are.

Hint: If you don't want people reading your website- don't have a website.

Every time I look at this thread I am struck again by the ungrammatical and retarded thread title. And I'm struck by the fact that the morons who support state control of religion absolutely never have commented on it or even noticed it.

Yet another bit of proof that they really are imbeciles.

Sil keeps insisting that LGBT is a race of people?

The issue is about the right to marriage, nothing else. That is how the courts see it.

The courts are not being debated here.

The difference between right and wrong is

The courts are far from perfect

-Geaux

It is wrong to deny equal rights to individuals.

Marriage isn't a right

-Geaux

Actually it is a right but you aren't paying me to remediate the failings of your home schooling.

Forum List

Back