🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
Wrong! Jesus died for my sins and everyone else's, including gays. You don't have to believe in gravity for it to have an effect on you.

Yes, Jesus did die for the sins of everyone. If you believe in Him and renounce your sins, that means your sinful ways as well.

However, if you or I willfully go out and and commit sins thinking that Jesus will forgive for whatever we may do, there is no forgiveness for those sins. You can't murder someone all the time thinking I'll be forgiven for this. It doesn't work that way, as much as some people want it to.
True story that I read in our local paper: a Hell's Angel was gunned down so they held his funeral in a church. So the reporter asked the priest how he could give such a bad apple a church service. The priest replied that the guy might have repented half a second before he died. So in other words, you can sin your whole life and repent just before you die, so there's really no point to repent now, you can knowingly sin and repent later, god won't care.
LOL!!! little man cannot fool GOD. god KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS EVEN BEFORE YOU CAN THINK THEM. PLUS YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN OR HOW YOU WILL DIE.

This question can apply to all places of worship, so mosques, synagogues, hindu temples etc.

Should places or worship be forced to accommodate for gay weddings?

The real question is why do you ask? Has anyone suggested they should? Some lawsuit? Some complaint? Or are you just making shit up to argue about?

I ask because when I went searching, I got

U.S. Presbyterian Church Votes to Allow Same-Sex Marriage Ceremonies

""The largest Presbyterian denomination in the U.S. voted today in Detroit to allow the clergy to perform same-sex marriage ceremonies in the states where gay marriage is recognized. Passed by 76 percent of its 1.8 million members, the provision will amend the church's Book of Order, or constitution, to now read "two persons" instead of "a man and woman" in its language about marriage."

This is representative of the results, completely contrary to what you are positing.

So, I gotta ask...why are you making shit up that seems to not exist? Why not ask if pixies should be allowed to own unicorns as both are as equal true?

Because you are a shit stirrer. You have to make shit up in order to justify your delusions. Your question has no relationship to reality. And for some matter of a mental dissorder, you have no reality filter.

No sane person is ever going to force a church or pastor to perform a wedding that he doesn't want to. It is preposterous when it is easier to get Joan Rivers to perform the ceremony.

Yes, Jesus did die for the sins of everyone. If you believe in Him and renounce your sins, that means your sinful ways as well.

However, if you or I willfully go out and and commit sins thinking that Jesus will forgive for whatever we may do, there is no forgiveness for those sins. You can't murder someone all the time thinking I'll be forgiven for this. It doesn't work that way, as much as some people want it to.
True story that I read in our local paper: a Hell's Angel was gunned down so they held his funeral in a church. So the reporter asked the priest how he could give such a bad apple a church service. The priest replied that the guy might have repented half a second before he died. So in other words, you can sin your whole life and repent just before you die, so there's really no point to repent now, you can knowingly sin and repent later, god won't care.
LOL!!! little man cannot fool GOD. god KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS EVEN BEFORE YOU CAN THINK THEM. PLUS YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN OR HOW YOU WILL DIE.

I'll tell you again, I have seen God. God has spoken to me. And God has made it perfectly clear that you are a moron and God detests your very existance. Of all the souls that graces life, God hates you?

I'll tell you again, I have seen God. God has spoken to me. And God has made it perfectly clear that you are a moron and God detests your very existance. Of all the souls that graces life, God hates you?

Satan is a liar and the father of liars!!!and you????

In 20 years, most churches will do gay weddings and will try to pretend they had nothing to do with the foolishness going on right now.

Funny... Romans said that about Christians too. In fact, they slaughtered and killed them.

Nearly 2000 years later... hmmm... we're still here, and still won't accept homosexuality.

No, I don't think so Joe. Just don't think that's going to happen.

Uh, actually, guy, Roman persecution of the Christians is a myth. It never really happened. Christians made that shit up later because it was added to the 'backstory' and let the Christians overwrite certain local cults as their own.

I should also point out that all the way up until the Civil War, "Christians" used the bible to justify slavery. And then one day, people finally figured out, "Duh" some people owin g other people was just wrong.

In 20 years, most churches will do gay weddings and will try to pretend they had nothing to do with the foolishness going on right now.

Funny... Romans said that about Christians too. In fact, they slaughtered and killed them.

Nearly 2000 years later... hmmm... we're still here, and still won't accept homosexuality.

No, I don't think so Joe. Just don't think that's going to happen.

Uh, actually, guy, Roman persecution of the Christians is a myth. It never really happened. Christians made that shit up later because it was added to the 'backstory' and let the Christians overwrite certain local cults as their own.

I should also point out that all the way up until the Civil War, "Christians" used the bible to justify slavery. And then one day, people finally figured out, "Duh" some people owin g other people was just wrong.

No, they rationalized slavery. Huge difference. And I really don't care about your personal private interpretation of history, where Christians were never killed, and in fact rode on unicorns with little faeries flying around their heads. Grow up. Learn some history.

This question can apply to all places of worship, so mosques, synagogues, hindu temples etc.

Should places or worship be forced to accommodate for gay weddings?

The real question is why do you ask? Has anyone suggested they should? Some lawsuit? Some complaint? Or are you just making shit up to argue about?

I ask because when I went searching, I got

U.S. Presbyterian Church Votes to Allow Same-Sex Marriage Ceremonies

""The largest Presbyterian denomination in the U.S. voted today in Detroit to allow the clergy to perform same-sex marriage ceremonies in the states where gay marriage is recognized. Passed by 76 percent of its 1.8 million members, the provision will amend the church's Book of Order, or constitution, to now read "two persons" instead of "a man and woman" in its language about marriage."

This is representative of the results, completely contrary to what you are positing.

So, I gotta ask...why are you making shit up that seems to not exist? Why not ask if pixies should be allowed to own unicorns as both are as equal true?

Because you are a shit stirrer. You have to make shit up in order to justify your delusions. Your question has no relationship to reality. And for some matter of a mental dissorder, you have no reality filter.

No sane person is ever going to force a church or pastor to perform a wedding that he doesn't want to. It is preposterous when it is easier to get Joan Rivers to perform the ceremony.

Here, itfitzme expects everyone with a brain capable of making basic logical connections from patterns in very recent history [the consistent litigious nature of the LGBT cult pushing pushing pushing as far as it can go to force EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE to accept their practices] to suspend that basic brain function and submit to his hypnotic drone.

"Look carefully at the spinning rainbw spiral disc...your eyes are getting heavy...you're forgetting all the LGBT lawsuits filed to date...you're forgetting how they're connected and escalating...you're forgetting the witch hunts of anyone who refuses to accomodate the LGBT agenda in the media....you are getting sleepy...sleepy....forgetful.."

The poll here is impressive. 85% of the over 100 people who voted believe gay marriage shouldn't be forced on people who don't want to participate in promoting it. It just about matches the number of people who can't stand Dick Cheney.

It's just an interesting number in light of all those stories you hear about "American's support gay marriage". Where? In the 15%?

I support gay marriage.
I would vote for it were it a ballot question.
I voted that churches should not be forced to perform gay marriages.
Anything else you want to be wrong on today, Silly?

People who supported interracial marriage laws thought they were right...they were certain their churches wouldn't ever marry "those people". :lol:

Remember that people who thought themselves to be Christians slayed thousands of people trying to make those people turn to Christianity. Were those people true Christians? Hell no.

A person has no choice to be born American, or white, or black, or Hispanic, or anything else. No one would choose to have a child born with a disability.

Homosexuality IS a choice. Just as adultery, and promiscuity, and even a consenting man and woman living together sleeping in the same bed. Those are all choices that people make.

Interracial marriage is not a sin, a Christian marrying an unbeliever, that is considered a sin, according to what I know of the Bible. Others believe differently than I do, but we still search the Scriptures for the answers to all kinds of questions, the key is to keep on searching, for Christianity is a learning religion, and as we grow, we learn and we adapt. The basis for our faith is the one true constant. John 3:16, if you have that, and you truly believe that, you will want to learn more.

YOU don't think interracial marriage is a sin, but people did in large numbers and some still do. You feel justified in your bigotry just like they did. Same/Same.

Oh, and religion is a choice, being gay is not.

People who supported interracial marriage laws thought they were right...they were certain their churches wouldn't ever marry "those people". :lol:

Remember that people who thought themselves to be Christians slayed thousands of people trying to make those people turn to Christianity. Were those people true Christians? Hell no.

A person has no choice to be born American, or white, or black, or Hispanic, or anything else. No one would choose to have a child born with a disability.

Homosexuality IS a choice. Just as adultery, and promiscuity, and even a consenting man and woman living together sleeping in the same bed. Those are all choices that people make.

Interracial marriage is not a sin, a Christian marrying an unbeliever, that is considered a sin, according to what I know of the Bible. Others believe differently than I do, but we still search the Scriptures for the answers to all kinds of questions, the key is to keep on searching, for Christianity is a learning religion, and as we grow, we learn and we adapt. The basis for our faith is the one true constant. John 3:16, if you have that, and you truly believe that, you will want to learn more.

YOU don't think interracial marriage is a sin, but people did in large numbers and some still do. You feel justified in your bigotry just like they did. Same/Same.

DEMON inspired sexual perversion=Those that love their demon possession,in their ignorant defense they accept the LIE that God has made them this way! God is the reason they are homosexuals. They say,"Ive been this way all my life, even since my childhood", or "Ive tried the opposite sex and it just doesnt feel right to me", or "I hate the opposite sex, dont even want to live with them"Yes, one can be demon possessed from their childhood. This means you can begin a lifetime from your youth, having a demon living inside of you, causing you to become more and more, one with the perverseness of homosexuality. This is why we face this shameful movement of "we are proud", "we are not ashamed", and "I dont care who knows, I want to tell the world". This is why all over the world where it can, tries to convert the society and governments, that this is love ,this is normal, this is no sin against God at all, but Jesus said "remember the days of Noah and remember the days of Lot." This shows Jesus himself condemnes this type of lifestyle.

Right after you show me the science that says the world was created in six days. :lol:
Anyways, even if gays are sinning, Jesus already paid their debt by dying on the cross for their sins. So god has no issue with gays. Plus, god wanted Adam not to have sex with the woman and stay in gay heaven with him. Good thing Adam refused. :lmao:
===================== YOUR Ignorance is showing, jesus paid the sin debt of believers,those thet deny JESUS as their LORD AND SAVIOR must pay their own sin debt!!!= death and hell!!! and you??
Wrong! Jesus died for my sins and everyone else's, including gays. You don't have to believe in gravity for it to have an effect on you.
Gay is a choice to sin.

Which changes nothing of what I said. Not a single thing. Nifty factoid, irrelevant to the conversation.

It puts your position in stark relief...

Same bigots, different day

If you want, I can briefly pretend I care what you think of me....... :( Ok that's over. :eusa_hand: Now speak to the hand...

Yes, I am mocking you, because as I said before, I could not possibly care less what you think of me.

I am a bigot. And I don't care what you think. I'm Christian, and I know G-d, and he laughs at you people too. Psalms 2. He who is in Heaven, laughs...... LAUGHS.... :)

Funny given I know several preachers who grew up gay, and converted to Christianity, and now are straight, have a wife, and kids, and live a heterosexual life.

But according to you, they don't have a choice.... wow, they must be super humans! With super intellect they determined how human anatomy works, and rejected their inability to conduct themselves as homos! Wow...... Incredible people.

AROUND and AROUND we go, same shit day in, day out..."Born." "No, made." "Civil rights issue." "Mental health issue."...

Here's the issue: Don't involve me in your insane lifestyle (and it is insanity). You want to spend your life with a penis up your rectum, that's your business, don't make it mine.

Here's the issue: Articles of faith, not my faith, YOUR faith. I find the secular humanist faith to be JUST as ridiculous as you find Christianity. ARTICLE ONE in your Articles of Faith is the assertion that sticking your penis up another man's rectum is healthy and normal. I question the validity of this statement. It is my right to question EVERYTHING. I don't have to regurgitate your nonsense just because your high-priests (psychologists, who are academic frauds) and their minions demand it.

Who won the Nobel Prize for identifying the "Gay Gene"?...If homosexuals are born, it should be easy to identify the gay gene. The scientist that isolated that gene would be famous, rich and famous...so who won? Nobody. Because the gay gene doesn't exist...up and down the genome they have searched, desperate to find the gene...but it is not there....science doesn't support the theory...pseudoscience (psychology) must be the default...

Last edited:

Religion is a choice, homosexuality is a choice, having a grilled cheese is a choice.

You can call me a bigot if you like, doesn't bother me. I won't call you names or put you down. I am confident in my beliefs.

[

No, they rationalized slavery. Huge difference. And I really don't care about your personal private interpretation of history, where Christians were never killed, and in fact rode on unicorns with little faeries flying around their heads. Grow up. Learn some history.

I've got a history degree from the University of Illinois, thanks.

and here's the thing. The only source we have for Christians being killed by Romans are Christian sources in the fifth century and later.

In fact, the majority of Roman sources in the first and second centuries don't mention Christians at all.

It wasn't until the Fourth Century that Constantine needed to cobble together a state religion to justify his new political order. Sadly, he picked Christianity, leading to the Dark Ages, or as I like to refer to it, "The First Faith-Based Initiative".

AROUND and AROUND we go, same shit day in, day out..."Born." "No, made." "Civil rights issue." "Mental health issue."...

Here's the issue: Don't involve me in your insane lifestyle (and it is insanity). You want to spend your life with a penis up your rectum, that's your business, don't make it mine.

And once again, we have a homophobe who can't stop thinking about the mechanics of gay sex.

Here's the issue: Articles of faith, not my faith, YOUR faith. I find the secular humanist faith to be JUST as ridiculous as you find Christianity. ARTICLE ONE in your Articles of Faith is the assertion that sticking your penis up another man's rectum is healthy and normal. I question the validity of this statement. It is my right to question EVERYTHING. I don't have to regurgitate your nonsense just because your high-priests (psychologists, who are academic frauds) and their minions demand it.

Secular Humanism isn't a 'faith', dude. And frankly, you are perfectly welcome to your sexual hangups. You just can't discriminate on the basis of them.

Who won the Nobel Prize for identifying the "Gay Gene"?...If homosexuals are born, it should be easy to identify the gay gene. The scientist that isolated that gene would be famous, rich and famous...so who won? Nobody. Because the gay gene doesn't exist...up and down the genome they have searched, desperate to find the gene...but it is not there....science doesn't support the theory...pseudoscience (psychology) must be the default...

first, no one has seriously looked for the gay gene.

Second, it doesn't necessarily have to be genetic. One study showed that if you are the third or fourth male child born to a woman, your likelihood of being gay increased, indicating that the mother's immune system might cause gayness.

But it doesn't matter if mom passed on a gay gene, or her immune system rigged one during pregnancy or she let him watch Bravo instead of Sesame Street when he was a kid.

Nature or Nurture, it isn't a choice.

Funny given I know several preachers who grew up gay, and converted to Christianity, and now are straight, have a wife, and kids, and live a heterosexual life.

You mean like Ted Haggard?

But according to you, they don't have a choice.... wow, they must be super humans! With super intellect they determined how human anatomy works, and rejected their inability to conduct themselves as homos! Wow...... Incredible people.

Naw, I would call them sad and pathetic people. I guess growing up Catholic where I would get the brainwashing from the light in the loafers priests who would tell us how bad homosexuality was and how we need to turn to Jesus, and generally what we knew was we never wanted to be caught in a room along with these guys before the Church inflicted them... er... reassigned them to another parish.

Churches should be forced to pay taxes. Gay weddings? Well, they should follow our laws as well. People who don't follow our laws and don't pay taxes are called criminals. Pretty simple really.

Forum List

Back