🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
Joe,
I could have posted your reply for you...first of all, it is homosexuals who are obsessed with anal sex. I can go the rest of my life without thinking about it, you guys are perpetually after it.

I am not a "phobe"...fecal play is not sanitary. You should have learned this in potty training. My completely normal reaction to your nasty habits are not "my mental problem" (with pseudoscience psychology rearing it's head once again).

Nature vs. nurture matters...and your mother's immune system would have to cause a shift, substitution, or deletion on your DNA to make it an issue of nature...then we get to decide if an overwhelming desire to play in shit is a congenital defect, or a happy, healthy, "alternative lifestyle"...

When you say that nurture is the same as nature, you mean that you just can't stop that thing you do...yes you can...it's bad for you, Joe, so stop it...

Your assertion that no one has looked for the gene is factually incorrect.

'I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared; you are an asshole.' ~ Tweets from God (not Morgan Freeman)

As for anal sex, you better look again sweetie, it's not just gay men doing it...

When it comes to the rear end, you’re OK with:
• Nothing. stay away from there. 41.7% (and I bet that's mostly woman saying so...straight men love to fuck a woman's ass)
• Some fingering. 19.5%
• Mouth/tongue action. 10.0%
• Anal sex—bring it! 28.8%

Joe,
I could have posted your reply for you...first of all, it is homosexuals who are obsessed with anal sex. I can go the rest of my life without thinking about it, you guys are perpetually after it.

I am not a "phobe"...fecal play is not sanitary. You should have learned this in potty training. My completely normal reaction to your nasty habits are not "my mental problem" (with pseudoscience psychology rearing it's head once again).

Guy, first, I'm straight. I am although an atheist who fucking hates religion in all forms, so supporting the gays is just sticking a thumb in the eye of religious assholes. That's what's in it for me, in case you are interested.

Second, half of homosexuals - you know, Lesbians - don't do anal sex. Meanwhile, 38% of heterosexuals have tried it. There's a lot more straights doing anal than gays.

Nature vs. nurture matters...and your mother's immune system would have to cause a shift, substitution, or deletion on your DNA to make it an issue of nature...then we get to decide if an overwhelming desire to play in shit is a congenital defect, or a happy, healthy, "alternative lifestyle"...

Guy, what is your obsession with feces today?

When you say that nurture is the same as nature, you mean that you just can't stop that thing you do...yes you can...it's bad for you, Joe, so stop it...

Your assertion that no one has looked for the gene is factually incorrect.

Again, not into the gay. What I am into is pissing of religious fucks.

and, no, there has not been a serious study about finding the "gay gene". Understandably so. The HOmophobes don't want to find it, and then discover that they can't discriminate, and the gays don't want to find it and have straight start screening for the gay gene like they do for Down Syndrome or Tay-Sachs.

TO ENGAGE in sick acts of sexual perversion is a CHOICE. NO one is forced to do acts of abomination it is ALL CHOICE!!! THINK!

You know what I do when I "don't care" about something? I post over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and OVER...in a thread about it.

Comprehension fail?

I never said for a second that I don't care about homos trying to force themselves on my church, and my people.

I absolutely do care about that, which is why I'm here standing up for my Church, and my Christianity which will NEVER accommodate homos.

What I don't care about, is your opinion of me, or my Church, or Christianity.

I'm sorry you didn't grasp that, but hopefully this will clear it up.

Didn't mention religion, Joe, just hygiene.

Nice try at table turning, but I am not the one with the obsession, not the one with the problem..,sorry, a fail...

You didn't piss me off, so, another fail...

I think that you are gay and just won't admit it, Joe...you can't be pissed off by my theory, BTW, otherwise you are a homophobic gay man...:)...THIS WOULD BE A REALLY BIG FAIL!!!

You are correct, I did not mention lesbians.. I think that you are right, Joe. Anybody with half a brain can see that strapping on a fake penis and pretending to be a man is COMPLETELY NORMAL BEHAVIOR...people with a whole brain might disagree...

There are people looking for the gene every day...and the gays would love to find it. The people who you assert would screen (and abort is implied) are people who don't abort babies, Joe.

Still not pissed, still not particularly religious, just thinking for myself, Joe...

And secular humanism IS a religion...it's god is "The Great Collective" a living god that demands sacrifice and obedience, the most dangerous kind of god and religion...one of it's central tenets, designed to brow-beat people of other faiths into recanting (mostly by threats of mob action) is that ass fucking is healthy and normal, and if you don't repeat the tenet when it is demanded, you will get mobbed (a form of menacing mass-criticism, straight from the Stalin/Mao book of social control).

Still not pissed, though, Joe...

Last edited:

Nice try at table turning, but I am not the one with the obsession, not the one with the problem..,sorry, a fail...

I think that you are gay and just won't admit it, Joe...you can't be pissed off by my theory, BTW, otherwise you are a homophobic gay man...:)...THIS WOULD BE A REALLY BIG FAIL!!!

You are correct, I did not mention lesbians.. I think that you are right, Joe. Anybody with half a brain can see that strapping on a fake penis and pretending to be a man is COMPLETELY NORMAL BEHAVIOR...people with a whole brain might disagree...

There are people looking for the gene every day...and the gays would love to find it. The people who you assert would screen (and abort is implied) are people who don't abort babies, Joe.

Still not pissed, still not particularly religious, just thinking for myself, Joe...

And secular humanism IS a religion...it's god is "The Great Collective" a living god that demands sacrifice and obedience, the most dangerous kind of god and religion...one of it's central tenets, designed to brow-beat people of other faiths into recanting (mostly by threats of mob action) is that ass fucking is healthy and normal, and if you don't repeat the tenet when it is demanded, you will get mobbed (a form of menacing mass-criticism, straight from the Stalin/Mao book of social control).

And people with a whole brain and an ability to simply see what is right in front of their face would notice that a "lesbian" attracted to a mannish lesbian wearing a strapon for sex is not a lesbian. She is a closted heterosexual probably engaged with another woman because she has had a bad experience with men in her past and mistakenly thinks a woman acting like a man will somehow be better. Lesbians have a very high rate of domestic abuse for such a tiny subpopulation. So what's really needed here for that woman is a psychiatrist's couch and not a strapon attached to another woman.

The same is true of butch gay men attracted to the effeminant types. They're really looking for a woman in that septic hole but for mental reasons of their own are unable to make that leap.

Closeted heterosexuality: It's a "stay-away" topic. But we need to talk about it. Those of us with whole brains that is.

People who are against gays are against god's creation. If god didn't want gays, he wouldn't have made any, nor would he have invented homosexual behaviour or sex. The animal kingdom is rife with homosexual behaviour, look it up. And god made them as well.

I apologize for not seeing/responding to your drivel earlier, Wytch...yes, 38% of heteros have "tried" anal sex...most discover that shit flies everywhere (yuck) and it hurts and they never do it again...(tried that, got the T-shirt, moving on.) Gays are the assholes...they wanted tolerance, they got it...they wanted acceptance, OK...now they are demanding that we renounce our faith and participate/accommodate them in their perversion. That's what we get for tolerating in the first place.

Last edited:
To pin one’s hopes on HL is mistaking fool’s gold for the real thing, for it was about only contraception and abortifacients, not marriage equality. We have folks here who are being rationally deceitful about SCOTUS and Windsor on DOMA. That is exactly the ruling on which 21 straight court rulings have hung it collective hat. SCOTUS is the only court in the end that counts and its history on DOMA and the inferior courts’ rulings have made it quite clear that marriage equality is inevitable.

Gallup Poll. May 8-11, 2014. N=1,028 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 4.
"Do you think marriages between same-sex couples should or should not be recognized by the law as valid, with the same rights as traditional marriages?"
Should Should not Unsure
% % %
5/8-11/14 55 42 3
7/10-14/13 54 43 3
5/2-7/13 53 45 3
11/26-29/12 53 46 2
5/3-6/12 50 48 2
12/15-18/11 48 48 4
5/5-8/11 53 45 3
5/3-6/10 44 53 3
5/7-10/09 40 57 3
5/8-11/08 40 56 4
5/10-13/07 46 53 1
5/8-11/06 42 56 2

People who are against gays are against god's creation. If god didn't want gays, he wouldn't have made any, nor would he have invented homosexual behaviour or sex. The animal kingdom is rife with homosexual behaviour, look it up. And god made them as well.

That's nice Billy. So back to the Bible, which Christianity is based on, and clearly says is a sin....

Your opinion is not irrelevant. Thanks. When G-d created laws of His word, he wasn't really concerned with what Billy thinks.

And.... neither are we. So in the mean time, no homos in our church. Thanks for stopping by.

Yep, those number are creeping up slowly...those numbers move both ways though...I was in favor of tolerance and secular acceptance (I figured it was none of my business and God could handle the queers in his own way.) Then, they walked into a bakery and tried to coerce a man into making a cake for them. They tried to swarm/mob Chik-fil-a (epic fail). Then, here on this board, they are plotting to force their way to the altar of the church and demand to be "married" (I suppose they will try and coerce the minister into performing the ceremony). You over played your hand with me, and you lost both tolerance and acceptance. I can guarantee you that I am not the only one that has come to my senses over the past year, or so. Those numbers that you are so proud of (just a little over half in one poll, YAAYY!!!) work both ways on any issue, you lost me and you are losing others by pushing too hard. Welcome to push back...

That's nice Billy. So back to the Bible, which Christianity is based on, and clearly says is a sin....

Your opinion is not irrelevant. Thanks. When G-d created laws of His word, he wasn't really concerned with what Billy thinks.

And.... neither are we. So in the mean time, no homos in our church. Thanks for stopping by.
God kicked Adam and Eve out of Eden for having sex, because god wanted Adam to stay in homo heaven with him and not eat the hetero apple. Have fun with your gay religion. :lol:

God kicked Adam and Eve out of Eden for having sex, because god wanted Adam to stay in homo heaven with him and not eat the hetero apple. Have fun with your gay religion. :lol:

Yes, that's very interesting. Your opinion has been filed in the oval cabinet of permanent storage. Have a nice day.

Yes, that's very interesting. Your opinion has been filed in the oval cabinet of permanent storage. Have a nice day.
Jesus only hung around with guys, wore a dress and only banged a women once, once means that he didn't like it. :lol:
And he rode a donkey, which only women and slaves rode. And he wasn't a slave! Lol.

Yep, those number are creeping up slowly...those numbers move both ways though...I was in favor of tolerance and secular acceptance (I figured it was none of my business and God could handle the queers in his own way.) Then, they walked into a bakery and tried to coerce a man into making a cake for them. They tried to swarm/mob Chik-fil-a (epic fail). Then, here on this board, they are plotting to force their way to the altar of the church and demand to be "married" (I suppose they will try and coerce the minister into performing the ceremony). You over played your hand with me, and you lost both tolerance and acceptance. I can guarantee you that I am not the only one that has come to my senses over the past year, or so. Those numbers that you are so proud of (just a little over half in one poll, YAAYY!!!) work both ways on any issue, you lost me and you are losing others by pushing too hard. Welcome to push back...

zen, you are hyperinflating a none problem. No one can make a minister marry gays in his church in violation of private association laws. Almost all of the polls say the #s are approaching 60%, and among the millennials the numbers are higher.

The "push back' by the opponents of marriage equality is ineffective and will continue to be so.

Androw, your opinions about gay in church is merely that: you don't speak for Jesus.

Many, many churches actively invite LGBT to their services.

Last edited:

zen, you are hyperinflating a none problem. No one can make a minister marry gays in his church in violation of private association laws. Almost all of the polls say the #s are approaching 60%, and among the millennials the numbers are higher.

The "push back' by the opponents of marriage equality is ineffective and will continue to be so.

Androw, your opinions about gay in church is merely that: you don't speak for Jesus.

KNOW WHAT GOD HAS TO SAY ABOUT HOMOSEXUALS== Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.1 Corinthians 6:9-10

KNOW WHAT GOD HAS TO SAY ABOUT HOMOSEXUALS== Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.1 Corinthians 6:9-10

God never spoke, that's a book written by men.

I think you are pissed off all the time, as if you spewed this kind of hateful shit at work, you'd be asked to clean out your desk. I'm sure this infuriates you to no end, that the culture wars are over and you lost.

Not all Lesbians have that kind of sex. I know lesbian couples where they are both kind of fem. I don't ask the the details if they go in for the strap-ons, the Muff Diving or the bumping clams, because it really isn't any of my business.

Actually, Christians and FUnditards are MORE likely to have abortions because they are too dumb to practice proper birth control.

Could have fooled me. Honestly, hiding behind a fake name on a message board hardly impresses.

God never spoke, that's a book written by men.

YOU DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD AT YOUR OWN RISK=YOUR PLACE IN ETERNITY!!!Think!

[

YOU DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD AT YOUR OWN RISK=YOUR PLACE IN ETERNITY!!!Think!

I have thought about it.

I refuse to believe the universe is so badly designed that a God is punishing people for all eternity for having the wrong kind of sex.

I also think that a God with a 14 billion year plan for a universe wouldn't waste time torturing one tribe of assholes in the desert. It's kind of like Donald Trump taking a magnifying glass and tormenting one ant hill on his whole real estate empire.

[

I have thought about it.

I refuse to believe the universe is so badly designed that a God is punishing people for all eternity for having the wrong kind of sex.

I also think that a God with a 14 billion year plan for a universe wouldn't waste time torturing one tribe of assholes in the desert. It's kind of like Donald Trump taking a magnifying glass and tormenting one ant hill on his whole real estate empire.

THE ONLY SIN THAT SENDS YOU TO HELL IS THE SIN OF REJECTING GOD AND GOD'S LOVE AND FORGIVNESS!!! YOU CHOSE HELL,DON'T TRY TO BLAME GOD!!! Think!

Forum List

Back