🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
[

YOU DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD AT YOUR OWN RISK=YOUR PLACE IN ETERNITY!!!Think!

I have thought about it.

I refuse to believe the universe is so badly designed that a God is punishing people for all eternity for having the wrong kind of sex.

I also think that a God with a 14 billion year plan for a universe wouldn't waste time torturing one tribe of assholes in the desert. It's kind of like Donald Trump taking a magnifying glass and tormenting one ant hill on his whole real estate empire.

THE ONLY SIN THAT SENDS YOU TO HELL IS THE SIN OF REJECTING GOD AND GOD'S LOVE AND FORGIVNESS!!! YOU CHOSE HELL,DON'T TRY TO BLAME GOD!!! Think!

I have.

I was done with your God when my Mom died of cancer and some skanky old nun told me that "God had a reason".

Maybe if this old bat hadn't been so full of bullshit and just got herself some scented candles and some Indigo Girl albums, she'd have been a happier person.

[

YOU DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD AT YOUR OWN RISK=YOUR PLACE IN ETERNITY!!!Think!

I have thought about it.

I refuse to believe the universe is so badly designed that a God is punishing people for all eternity for having the wrong kind of sex.

I also think that a God with a 14 billion year plan for a universe wouldn't waste time torturing one tribe of assholes in the desert. It's kind of like Donald Trump taking a magnifying glass and tormenting one ant hill on his whole real estate empire.

THE ONLY SIN THAT SENDS YOU TO HELL IS THE SIN OF REJECTING GOD AND GOD'S LOVE AND FORGIVNESS!!! YOU CHOSE HELL,DON'T TRY TO BLAME GOD!!! Think!

The day will come with GISMYS will tremble with the devils who also knew the name and power of Jesus before the throne of God, and it will begin, "GISMYS, you idjit, you have done more harm than twenty of these other deluded souls."

I have thought about it.

The day will come with GISMYS will tremble with the devils who also knew the name and power of Jesus before the throne of God, and it will begin, "GISMYS, you idjit, you have done more harm than twenty of these other deluded souls."
I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING GOD SAY,"WELL DONE GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT WELL DONE NOW HAPPY BLESSED REWARD""!! Thank You LORD!!

KNOW WHAT GOD HAS TO SAY ABOUT HOMOSEXUALS== Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.1 Corinthians 6:9-10

God never spoke, that's a book written by men.

Not god's words, man's writing. Think!

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING GOD SAY,"WELL DONE GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT WELL DONE NOW HAPPY BLESSED REWARD""!! Thank You LORD!!

As your post immediately above testifies, you are like most misguided souls who will find out judgement day that your witnessing was unrighteously exercised.

Last edited:
Not god's words, man's writing. Think!

I did my duty,I WARNED YOU!! YOU NOW HAVE NO EXCUSE!!

Do you actually think that if a god did exist that it would need an imbecile like you to convince people of its existence? :lol:

For the preaching of the cross is foolishness to those who perish; but unto us who are saved, it is the power of God.

19 For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”

20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this world? Hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save those who believe.
1Contrians 1:18-21

I apologize for not seeing/responding to your drivel earlier, Wytch...yes, 38% of heteros have "tried" anal sex...most discover that shit flies everywhere (yuck) and it hurts and they never do it again...(tried that, got the T-shirt, moving on.) Gays are the assholes...they wanted tolerance, they got it...they wanted acceptance, OK...now they are demanding that we renounce our faith and participate/accommodate them in their perversion. That's what we get for tolerating in the first place.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That right there, is the answer folks. It's that simple.

God kicked Adam and Eve out of Eden for having sex, because god wanted Adam to stay in homo heaven with him and not eat the hetero apple. Have fun with your gay religion. :lol:

Yes, that's very interesting. Your opinion has been filed in the oval cabinet of permanent storage. Have a nice day.
Jesus only hung around with guys, wore a dress and only banged a women once, once means that he didn't like it. :lol:
And he rode a donkey, which only women and slaves rode. And he wasn't a slave! Lol.

Your posts have been far too consistently boring. Not even humorous, just really boring..

I've placed you on my ignore list, with the rest of the boring posters. At least other gays here are actually making an attempt at discussing things. You, make them, look bad.

Yep, those number are creeping up slowly...those numbers move both ways though...I was in favor of tolerance and secular acceptance (I figured it was none of my business and God could handle the queers in his own way.) Then, they walked into a bakery and tried to coerce a man into making a cake for them. They tried to swarm/mob Chik-fil-a (epic fail). Then, here on this board, they are plotting to force their way to the altar of the church and demand to be "married" (I suppose they will try and coerce the minister into performing the ceremony). You over played your hand with me, and you lost both tolerance and acceptance. I can guarantee you that I am not the only one that has come to my senses over the past year, or so. Those numbers that you are so proud of (just a little over half in one poll, YAAYY!!!) work both ways on any issue, you lost me and you are losing others by pushing too hard. Welcome to push back...

zen, you are hyperinflating a none problem. No one can make a minister marry gays in his church in violation of private association laws. Almost all of the polls say the #s are approaching 60%, and among the millennials the numbers are higher.

The "push back' by the opponents of marriage equality is ineffective and will continue to be so.

Androw, your opinions about gay in church is merely that: you don't speak for Jesus.

Many, many churches actively invite LGBT to their services.

No I never said I did. The Bible does. It's very very clear.

Whether or not the push back will be effective, I don't know, I don't care. I'm not going to tolerate gays trying to force my church to do anything. If I have to oppose this by myself alone, with zero effect, so be it. But I will oppose it.

Inviting them to church, and letting them dictate how my church is run, are entirely different things.

Again.... read the thread title.

"Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?"

It doesn't say "Should Churches invite LGBT to church, to repent, and join the love that comes to repentant sinners?"

If that was the title, I would be saying "yes absolutely. More the better".

Slightly different than "You must marry me because I'm gay, and my rights supersede yours.".

I have thought about it.

I have.

I was done with your God when my Mom died of cancer and some skanky old nun told me that "God had a reason".

Maybe if this old bat hadn't been so full of bullshit and just got herself some scented candles and some Indigo Girl albums, she'd have been a happier person.

So it was G-d's fault your mother died?

Just out of curiosity... what exactly do you know about that nun? You know she was unhappy?

I have.

So it was G-d's fault your mother died?

Nope. as usual, you miss the point. The nuns comment made the whole concept of Catholicism so absurd I became an Atheist. Not that this was the first totally retarded thing I heard Clergy say. My second favorite was the other nun who said that God drowned every baby in the world because they were "wicked". But this one was just retarded enough to get me to walk away from religion.

Just out of curiosity... what exactly do you know about that nun? You know she was unhappy?

I know she was a lesbian. they all were. Then it became cool to be a lesbian and women stopped becoming nuns. It was a wonderful and lovely thing.

I know she was an absolutely miserable, horrible human being. Seriously, I had her for Fifth and Eighth grades.

And this is the tragedy of you homophobes. Not only the gay folks you make miserable by denying them jobs, but the ones who make everyone around them miserable pretending to be straight to please you assholes.

Maybe what we need is a cure for religion.

Yep, those number are creeping up slowly...those numbers move both ways though...I was in favor of tolerance and secular acceptance (I figured it was none of my business and God could handle the queers in his own way.) Then, they walked into a bakery and tried to coerce a man into making a cake for them. They tried to swarm/mob Chik-fil-a (epic fail). Then, here on this board, they are plotting to force their way to the altar of the church and demand to be "married" (I suppose they will try and coerce the minister into performing the ceremony). You over played your hand with me, and you lost both tolerance and acceptance. I can guarantee you that I am not the only one that has come to my senses over the past year, or so. Those numbers that you are so proud of (just a little over half in one poll, YAAYY!!!) work both ways on any issue, you lost me and you are losing others by pushing too hard. Welcome to push back...

somehow, I doubt you were "okay with dem queers until they tried to mob Chik-Fil-A."

Here's the thing. You guys are trying to hold on to the last little bit of bigotry you think you can hold on to.

"Well, well, can I at least hate them in the privacy of my home and business?"

zen, you are hyperinflating a none problem. No one can make a minister marry gays in his church in violation of private association laws. Almost all of the polls say the #s are approaching 60%, and among the millennials the numbers are higher.

The "push back' by the opponents of marriage equality is ineffective and will continue to be so.

Androw, your opinions about gay in church is merely that: you don't speak for Jesus.

No I never said I did. The Bible does. It's very very clear. Whether or not the push back will be effective, I don't know, I don't care. I'm not going to tolerate gays trying to force my church to do anything. If I have to oppose this by myself alone, with zero effect, so be it. But I will oppose it.

Inviting them to church, and letting them dictate how my church is run, are entirely different things.

Again.... read the thread title. "Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?" It doesn't say "Should Churches invite LGBT to church, to repent, and join the love that comes to repentant sinners?"

Slightly different than "You must marry me because I'm gay, and my rights supersede yours.".

You have every right to oppose it, of course, but the Bible is not to be taken literally: that is heresy, which in your case, if you keep it up, will lead to apostasy from the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Once again you are opposing a non-issue: no one is going to force churches to accommodate LGBT weddings in their right to private association.

Your crowd is as numerous as the group that you say says, "You must marry me because I'm gay, and my rights supersede yours." Fourteen of you in each group.

No I never said I did. The Bible does. It's very very clear. Whether or not the push back will be effective, I don't know, I don't care. I'm not going to tolerate gays trying to force my church to do anything. If I have to oppose this by myself alone, with zero effect, so be it. But I will oppose it.

Again.... read the thread title. "Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?" It doesn't say "Should Churches invite LGBT to church, to repent, and join the love that comes to repentant sinners?"

You have every right to oppose it, of course, but the Bible is not to be taken literally: that is heresy, which in your case, if you keep it up, will lead to apostasy from the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Once again you are opposing a non-issue: no one is going to force churches to accommodate LGBT weddings in their right to private association.

Your crowd is as numerous as the group that you say says, "You must marry me because I'm gay, and my rights supersede yours." Fourteen of you in each group.

even satan and demons know GOD'S WORD IS TRUE!!! BUT YOU LOW LIFE????

As your post immediately above testifies, you are like most misguided souls who will find out judgement day that your witnessing was unrighteously exercised.

Maybe...doesn't God have compassion for the mentally ill?

even satan and demons know GOD'S WORD IS TRUE!!! BUT YOU LOW LIFE????

Biblical literalism is a late Christian heresy, the which, if one become so mired as you, GISMYS, leads to apostasy.

Forum List

Back