🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
Churches should be forced to pay taxes. Gay weddings? Well, they should follow our laws as well. People who don't follow our laws and don't pay taxes are called criminals. Pretty simple really.

So you are talking about illegal immigrants, I thought this was a thread about homosexual weddings. :eusa_whistle:

Which changes nothing of what I said. Not a single thing. Nifty factoid, irrelevant to the conversation.

It puts your position in stark relief...

Same bigots, different day

If you want, I can briefly pretend I care what you think of me....... :( Ok that's over. :eusa_hand: Now speak to the hand...

Yes, I am mocking you, because as I said before, I could not possibly care less what you think of me.

I am a bigot. And I don't care what you think. I'm Christian, and I know G-d, and he laughs at you people too. Psalms 2. He who is in Heaven, laughs...... LAUGHS.... :)

Obviously you DO care or you wouldn't keep posting. :badgrin:

Remember that people who thought themselves to be Christians slayed thousands of people trying to make those people turn to Christianity. Were those people true Christians? Hell no.

A person has no choice to be born American, or white, or black, or Hispanic, or anything else. No one would choose to have a child born with a disability.

Homosexuality IS a choice. Just as adultery, and promiscuity, and even a consenting man and woman living together sleeping in the same bed. Those are all choices that people make.

Interracial marriage is not a sin, a Christian marrying an unbeliever, that is considered a sin, according to what I know of the Bible. Others believe differently than I do, but we still search the Scriptures for the answers to all kinds of questions, the key is to keep on searching, for Christianity is a learning religion, and as we grow, we learn and we adapt. The basis for our faith is the one true constant. John 3:16, if you have that, and you truly believe that, you will want to learn more.

YOU don't think interracial marriage is a sin, but people did in large numbers and some still do. You feel justified in your bigotry just like they did. Same/Same.

Oh, and religion is a choice, being gay is not.

Funny given I know several preachers who grew up gay, and converted to Christianity, and now are straight, have a wife, and kids, and live a heterosexual life.

But according to you, they don't have a choice.... wow, they must be super humans! With super intellect they determined how human anatomy works, and rejected their inability to conduct themselves as homos! Wow...... Incredible people.

Sure, and lots of people did just fine when they were forced to use their right hand instead of their left. They're still left handed just as those people that choose to deny their god given orientation are still gay.

Remember that people who thought themselves to be Christians slayed thousands of people trying to make those people turn to Christianity. Were those people true Christians? Hell no.

A person has no choice to be born American, or white, or black, or Hispanic, or anything else. No one would choose to have a child born with a disability.

Homosexuality IS a choice. Just as adultery, and promiscuity, and even a consenting man and woman living together sleeping in the same bed. Those are all choices that people make.

Interracial marriage is not a sin, a Christian marrying an unbeliever, that is considered a sin, according to what I know of the Bible. Others believe differently than I do, but we still search the Scriptures for the answers to all kinds of questions, the key is to keep on searching, for Christianity is a learning religion, and as we grow, we learn and we adapt. The basis for our faith is the one true constant. John 3:16, if you have that, and you truly believe that, you will want to learn more.

YOU don't think interracial marriage is a sin, but people did in large numbers and some still do. You feel justified in your bigotry just like they did. Same/Same.

Religion is a choice, homosexuality is a choice, having a grilled cheese is a choice.

You can call me a bigot if you like, doesn't bother me. I won't call you names or put you down. I am confident in my beliefs.

So you could choose to eat grilled cheese off a dick and like it? You're bi.

Churches should be forced to pay taxes. Gay weddings? Well, they should follow our laws as well. People who don't follow our laws and don't pay taxes are called criminals. Pretty simple really.

So you are talking about illegal immigrants, I thought this was a thread about homosexual weddings. :eusa_whistle:

Well, those too, lol. But churches here don't follow our laws and don't pay taxes. Who do they think they are? The Mafia? The Taliban?

Taxes I agree with. I do think churches should be taxed on everything except their charitable functions...money they give to the poor and such, but a church should never be forced, by the government, to perform a ceremony against the tenants of their faith. Churches will be forced, of that there is no doubt, but it will be public opinion, not the government, that will "force" the issue.

Illegal immigrants do pay taxes and are also considered criminals...imagine that.

[

No, they rationalized slavery. Huge difference. And I really don't care about your personal private interpretation of history, where Christians were never killed, and in fact rode on unicorns with little faeries flying around their heads. Grow up. Learn some history.

I've got a history degree from the University of Illinois, thanks.

and here's the thing. The only source we have for Christians being killed by Romans are Christian sources in the fifth century and later.

In fact, the majority of Roman sources in the first and second centuries don't mention Christians at all.

It wasn't until the Fourth Century that Constantine needed to cobble together a state religion to justify his new political order. Sadly, he picked Christianity, leading to the Dark Ages, or as I like to refer to it, "The First Faith-Based Initiative".

Yes of course. Thanks for giving me your opinion. When I care, I'll let you know.

Funny given I know several preachers who grew up gay, and converted to Christianity, and now are straight, have a wife, and kids, and live a heterosexual life.

You mean like Ted Haggard?

But according to you, they don't have a choice.... wow, they must be super humans! With super intellect they determined how human anatomy works, and rejected their inability to conduct themselves as homos! Wow...... Incredible people.

Naw, I would call them sad and pathetic people. I guess growing up Catholic where I would get the brainwashing from the light in the loafers priests who would tell us how bad homosexuality was and how we need to turn to Jesus, and generally what we knew was we never wanted to be caught in a room along with these guys before the Church inflicted them... er... reassigned them to another parish.

No, and no. I care what the Catholics do either. If you want to debate their policies, go talk to one of them.

Nevertheless, I know several formerly gay people, who are now hetero, and have families, after becoming Christian. Apparently they could 'choose' to not be gay. What your excuses are for them, I don't care, and neither do they.

I'll be more than happy to go to jail, before doing what you suggest. Thanks.

It puts your position in stark relief...

Same bigots, different day

If you want, I can briefly pretend I care what you think of me....... :( Ok that's over. :eusa_hand: Now speak to the hand...

Yes, I am mocking you, because as I said before, I could not possibly care less what you think of me.

I am a bigot. And I don't care what you think. I'm Christian, and I know G-d, and he laughs at you people too. Psalms 2. He who is in Heaven, laughs...... LAUGHS.... :)

Obviously you DO care or you wouldn't keep posting. :badgrin:

Whatever rationalization makes you feel better, knock yourself out.

Sure, and lots of people did just fine when they were forced to use their right hand instead of their left. They're still left handed just as those people that choose to deny their god given orientation are still gay.

lol. That got me to chuckle. At least you are good for a laugh. Carry on.

You mean like Ted Haggard?

Naw, I would call them sad and pathetic people. I guess growing up Catholic where I would get the brainwashing from the light in the loafers priests who would tell us how bad homosexuality was and how we need to turn to Jesus, and generally what we knew was we never wanted to be caught in a room along with these guys before the Church inflicted them... er... reassigned them to another parish.

No, and no. I care what the Catholics do either. If you want to debate their policies, go talk to one of them.

Nevertheless, I know several formerly gay people, who are now hetero, and have families, after becoming Christian. Apparently they could 'choose' to not be gay. What your excuses are for them, I don't care, and neither do they.

No, what you probably know are some gay folks who are pretending to be straight because they have a bunch of douchebag Christian friends. Probably more than a few of them are getting some on the "down-low".

Frankly, you seem awfully obsessed about the sex lives of others.

[

No, they rationalized slavery. Huge difference. And I really don't care about your personal private interpretation of history, where Christians were never killed, and in fact rode on unicorns with little faeries flying around their heads. Grow up. Learn some history.

I've got a history degree from the University of Illinois, thanks.

and here's the thing. The only source we have for Christians being killed by Romans are Christian sources in the fifth century and later.

In fact, the majority of Roman sources in the first and second centuries don't mention Christians at all.

It wasn't until the Fourth Century that Constantine needed to cobble together a state religion to justify his new political order. Sadly, he picked Christianity, leading to the Dark Ages, or as I like to refer to it, "The First Faith-Based Initiative".

Yes of course. Thanks for giving me your opinion. When I care, I'll let you know.

So you just spent the last six posts telling us how you don't care about the opinions of people who disagree with you.

You know what I do when I "don't care" about something? I post over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and OVER...in a thread about it.

Joe,
I could have posted your reply for you...first of all, it is homosexuals who are obsessed with anal sex. I can go the rest of my life without thinking about it, you guys are perpetually after it.

I am not a "phobe"...fecal play is not sanitary. You should have learned this in potty training. My completely normal reaction to your nasty habits are not "my mental problem" (with pseudoscience psychology rearing it's head once again).

Nature vs. nurture matters...and your mother's immune system would have to cause a shift, substitution, or deletion on your DNA to make it an issue of nature...then we get to decide if an overwhelming desire to play in shit is a congenital defect, or a happy, healthy, "alternative lifestyle"...

When you say that nurture is the same as nature, you mean that you just can't stop that thing you do...yes you can...it's bad for you, Joe, so stop it...

Your assertion that no one has looked for the gene is factually incorrect.

Joe,
I could have posted your reply for you...first of all, it is homosexuals who are obsessed with anal sex. I can go the rest of my life without thinking about it, you guys are perpetually after it.

I am not a "phobe"...fecal play is not sanitary. You should have learned this in potty training. My completely normal reaction to your nasty habits are not "my mental problem" (with pseudoscience psychology rearing it's head once again).

Guy, first, I'm straight. I am although an atheist who fucking hates religion in all forms, so supporting the gays is just sticking a thumb in the eye of religious assholes. That's what's in it for me, in case you are interested.

Second, half of homosexuals - you know, Lesbians - don't do anal sex. Meanwhile, 38% of heterosexuals have tried it. There's a lot more straights doing anal than gays.

Nature vs. nurture matters...and your mother's immune system would have to cause a shift, substitution, or deletion on your DNA to make it an issue of nature...then we get to decide if an overwhelming desire to play in shit is a congenital defect, or a happy, healthy, "alternative lifestyle"...

Guy, what is your obsession with feces today?

When you say that nurture is the same as nature, you mean that you just can't stop that thing you do...yes you can...it's bad for you, Joe, so stop it...

Your assertion that no one has looked for the gene is factually incorrect.

Again, not into the gay. What I am into is pissing of religious fucks.

and, no, there has not been a serious study about finding the "gay gene". Understandably so. The HOmophobes don't want to find it, and then discover that they can't discriminate, and the gays don't want to find it and have straight start screening for the gay gene like they do for Down Syndrome or Tay-Sachs.

Forum List

Back