🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
Christian Victim mentality:
I am allowed to oppose whatever I want to and NO ONE can question my beliefs because I AM A CHRISTIAN.
All the while they bash anyone and everyone when they disagree with THEM.

I oppose all of the political correctness where everyone is always offended by the slightest of things. Time for people to grow some stones.
All they while if THEY are offended by something then they want a law to ban it because they do not want to hear about it.

Hypocrits of the highest order practicing their double standard.

Yup. Similar attitude to the image below: just click on it.

Attachments

• $mpgee2.jpg
    $mpgee2.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I am allowed to oppose whatever I want to and NO ONE can question my beliefs because I AM A CHRISTIAN.

I oppose all of the political correctness where everyone is always offended by the slightest of things. Time for people to grow some stones.
All the while if THEY are offended by something then they want a law to ban it because they do not want to hear about it.

...says a gay activist who belongs to a group that petitions business after business to destroy careers and sues person after person for daring to oppose the LGBT cult's Agenda...

Have you ever studied "projection" in psychology 101 Gadawig? :lmao:

All the while if THEY are offended by something then they want a law to ban it because they do not want to hear about it.

...says a gay activist who belongs to a group that petitions business after business to destroy careers and sues person after person for daring to oppose the LGBT cult's Agenda...

Have you ever studied "projection" in psychology 101 Gadawig? :lmao:

Sil has just described how projection affects Sil.

Sil is the hypocrite of the highest order here.

If you "do not want" gay marriage
THEN:
Do not marry a gay person.

What if I "do not want" gay marriage because of child-welfare? Does my not marrying a gay person solve that hidden issue? Those in that ignored demographic in this debate: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-forced-to-adopt-orphans-to-these-people.html

That is handled case by case.

Not when LGBT is a culture that espouses sex acts in front of kids it isn't. Then it becomes germane to the discussion.

What if I "do not want" gay marriage because of child-welfare? Does my not marrying a gay person solve that hidden issue? Those in that ignored demographic in this debate: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-forced-to-adopt-orphans-to-these-people.html

That is handled case by case.

Not when LGBT is a culture that espouses sex acts in front of kids it isn't. Then it becomes germane to the discussion.

Don't be facile, please. There is no mainline culture -- homosexual, heterosexual, LGBT -- that "espouses" such a thing except in your head.

Marriage equality is going to happen, soon, and you are going to have to live with it.

But discriminating against interracial marriage is different than discriminating against same sex marriage, it's different because blacks aren't gay. Please ignore the fact that both are discrimination against a minority group with regard to their right to marry. Please also ignore the fact that the same people discriminating against same sex marriage were the ones discriminating against interracial marriage. It's completely different ... yeah right. Both btw were justified from excerpts carefully selected from the same book, while simultaneously ignoring other sections of the same book. IOW their intolerance is a religious intolerance, which makes it even worse. Not like they are being intolerant of criminals... oh no... they are making out that gays are criminals based on the bible's teachings. IOW they are judging gays based on gay in-adherence to their intolerant view of their religion.

Minority group? Hmmm? How many people make up a minority group? 3,30,3000? What's the number?

Sorry, but just like adultery, homosexuality, or I should say, acting on homosexual impulses is a sin. It's just another choice people make.

If you don't know what the term minority means look it up in the dictionary.

Lying is a sin. Should we take away your liberties because you lied?

We only reward liars with political offices and appointments...:lol: We do not put them on a pedestal and say to the world "look at the liars, let's let them have their way from now on" Now do we?

This thread's poll has one of the biggest turnouts in all the polls I've seen here at USMB.

Taken with the way it panned out, it says 2 things:

1. 85% of voters feel gay marriage should not be forced on people who do not want it and

2. They feel very passionate about that.

Adjust your political platforms accordingly.

One, no one is making you marry a person of your own sex, so your #1 falls immediately

Two, KKK felt passionate about their beliefs, so a fail of appeal to emotion

So what you are saying is that a majority should overrule one's civil and personal liberties.

SCOTUS disagrees.

Wrong! the majority always overrules one's civil and personal liberties. That is society. If a person breaks the law, their liberties are forfeit.

This thread's poll has one of the biggest turnouts in all the polls I've seen here at USMB.

1. 85% of voters feel gay marriage should not be forced on people who do not want it and

One, no one is making you marry a person of your own sex, so your #1 falls immediately

So what you are saying is that a majority should overrule one's civil and personal liberties.

SCOTUS disagrees.

Wrong! the majority always overrules one's civil and personal liberties. That is society. If a person breaks the law, their liberties are forfeit.

:lol: Hamas would certainly agree with you. You must live in an universe parallel to the US. Read the Constitution, particularly the 14th Amendment and then read commentary about it. Your comment merely reveals your ignorance.

Because, bendog, the far right social con haters have realized their religious entitlement to dictate law is over.

Because, bendog, the far right social con haters have realized their religious entitlement to dictate law is over.

Well yes, but what's the point in enabling bs like "OMG the gays are gonna make my priest marry them?" It's like "OMG now all these n(ggers will be raping our wives and daughters."

Because that is what the far right social con hypocrites believe: they can say anything about anybody, but if you chastise them, they wail like little girls.

SCOTUS disagrees.

Really? Do you know what "the majority" wanted when the SCOTUS ruled on Loving?

SCOTUS disagrees.

:lol: Hamas would certainly agree with you. You must live in an universe parallel to the US. Read the Constitution, particularly the 14th Amendment and then read commentary about it. Your comment merely reveals your ignorance.

Call me what you will, it appeases me to see you have to resort to name calling.

If a man beats a woman, then shoots her and her child, should that man still have civil and personal liberties? Of coarse not.

Better example. Some child molestors think they are not doing wrong when molesting a child, they think they are doing that child a favor. Does majority overrule those deranged individuals? Yes they do.

Read your own posts when replying to my posts. You will see they answer yours very well, thank you.

Have a nice day now. :D

SCOTUS disagrees.

Really? Do you know what "the majority" wanted when the SCOTUS ruled on Loving?

Me and several others are still waiting on your reply to polygamists in the gay and lesbian argument? Until you get around to that, don't ask me questions, I will have time for yours when you take time for ours.

Have a nice day...:D

Call me what you will, it appeases me to see you have to resort to name calling. If a man beats a woman, then shoots her and her child, should that man still have civil and personal liberties? Of coarse not. Better example. Some child molestors think they are not doing wrong when molesting a child, they think they are doing that child a favor. Does majority overrule those deranged individuals? Yes they do. Read your own posts when replying to my posts. You will see they answer yours very well, thank you. Have a nice day now. :D

One, labeling your lack of understanding as "ignorance" is not name calling.

Two, If you are renting out property publicly and you violate public accommodation laws, you are at fault for violating a person's civil and personal rights not them for reporting you.

In America, we are a constitutional republic with civil and personal liberties, over which the democratic majority have no say.

Minority group? Hmmm? How many people make up a minority group? 3,30,3000? What's the number?

Sorry, but just like adultery, homosexuality, or I should say, acting on homosexual impulses is a sin. It's just another choice people make.

If you don't know what the term minority means look it up in the dictionary.

Lying is a sin. Should we take away your liberties because you lied?

We only reward liars with political offices and appointments...:lol: We do not put them on a pedestal and say to the world "look at the liars, let's let them have their way from now on" Now do we?

Sure we do. Obama's lied so many times his nose is wrapped around the planet like a hangman's noose. In response the democrats have sung his praises and re-elected him to another term. Apparently being a POS liar is a sin we have decided to admire in the democrat party. Disagree with the POS in Chief and you get called a racist by the party of liars.

But I'll vote for an honest gay man looking to marry his life partner over a POS like Obama any day. I'm thinking we are taking liberty away from the wrong people.

Obumua's the one causing this country harm, not the gays looking to have their monogamous relationships / marriages be on an equal legal footing with hetero monogamous relationships.

If you "do not want" gay marriage
THEN:
Do not marry a gay person.

Child welfare?
Heterosexuals have not figured out to raise their own children and you worry about gay folks.
Wow.

Forum List

Back