Should Clinton keep running if indicted

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Well the fact is that a great many persons who are indicted, do take off and go on the run to escape the long arm of the law. Never fear however, Clint Eastwood will not be far behind.

good_bad_ugly_-_h_2013.jpg

Well the fact is that a great many persons who are indicted, do take off and go on the run to escape the long arm of the law. Never fear however, Clint Eastwood will not be far behind.

good_bad_ugly_-_h_2013.jpg

I hope she does.

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

We have already had revelations from the Inspector General's report that proves she again, lied when she said she was given permission to use a private server. The State Department said 1) she never asked and 2) if she had asked she would have been denied.

At the same time, the IG found that when asked about the private server, she told colleagues to "Never Speak of that server again!!"

This information should be making her consider stepping down if she was smart. But then she and Bill could not make millions of dollars more. Just how much does that witch need?

Let's speculate on that, just for fun -

BOOMING VOICE OF BERNIE: "That cesspool of corruption, the Democratic Party, insists upon running this criminal agent of their Establishment as their candidate. I will not endorse her, nor will I vote for her."

(cue sound of millions of Sanders supporters staying home on November 8th.)

No. She should quit the race if she's indicted...for the good of the country. This latter bit, however, doesn't matter to her. She will drag things out until Obama give her a pardon while he's still in office.

It only took two sentences for Edward Snowden to eviscerate Hillary Clinton over her use of a private email server Wednesday morning.

The former National Intelligence Agency contractor could face decades in prison for breaking laws governing the handling of classified government information, and he expressed confusion on why Hillary Clinton doesn’t share his fate.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

BOOMING VOICE OF BERNIE: "That cesspool of corruption, the Democratic Party, insists upon running this criminal agent of their Establishment as their candidate. I will not endorse her, nor will I vote for her."

Did Bernie actually sat that, or are your ridiculous dreams causing you to hear voices again?

Did Bernie actually sat that, or are your ridiculous dreams causing you to hear voices again?

I see the word "speculate" passes you by.

Any day now?

Any day now?

Which reminds me:

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back