Should Congress Build the Fence per Law?

Just like the stupid gun laws that exist on the books and don't work, so to goes immigration. Build the dam fence already.

With Senate Vote, Congress Passes Border Fence Bill

Enforcement first, then deal with those here.

What say you

Didn't work for the E.Germans.

Ok- so let's not try :-0 -snort-

. To bad gun control is not viewed in the same light.

Snort? Are people determined to come here going to be stopped by a fence? Waste of money, better spent on fixing the reasons for why they come here in the first place.

It doesn't make any sense to build a fence if you keep begging them to invade the country.

The Dems understand this better than anybody.

Sorry guys- I want the darn fence built. Put the military reserves on the border.

Just build the fence or repeal the law.

-Geaux

The left isn't really concerned about security or else they would have not defunded the Fence when Pelosi was Speaker.

Cut the spending from somewhere else.. finish the fence.. commit to enforcing the existing laws.. improve the laws and immigration system to make it easier for those who do and have followed the rules... continue to look for improvement

Just like the stupid gun laws that exist on the books and don't work, so to goes immigration. Build the dam fence already.

What say you

It worked VERY well for the East Germans, defections slowed to a trickle compared to before the wall was put up, and the Inter German Border was completely millitarized.

What say you

It worked VERY well for the East Germans, defections slowed to a trickle compared to before the wall was put up, and the Inter German Border was completely millitarized.

The idiot just thought he made a point.. based on a lack of knowledge of history.. LOL

Sorry guys- I want the darn fence built. Put the military reserves on the border.

-Geaux

And I don't want my tax dollars thrown away on yet another pointless project to make people feel good.

-Geaux

And I don't want my tax dollars thrown away on yet another pointless project to make people feel good.

I'd rather my Tax dollars fund a finite amount for a fence than an infinite amount for Welfare and Food Stamps to people who aren't even U.S. citizens.

-Geaux

I'd rather my Tax dollars fund a finite amount for a fence than an infinite amount for Welfare and Food Stamps to people who aren't even U.S. citizens.

That changes nothing. I don't want my tax dollars thrown away just to make you feel good.

That changes nothing. I don't want my tax dollars thrown away just to make you feel good.

how is it wasting money to enforce our borders?

What say you

Sure it did. How many E. Germans crossed into West Germany when the wall was up - one, maybe two a year? On the other hand, if a fence cut illegal immigration to 10,000/year, it would be a stunning success.

Furthermore, Israel built a wall to keep Palestinian murderers out of Israel, and that's a stunning success.

As usual, libturds claims on any usual turn out to be pure horseshit.

how is it wasting money to enforce our borders?

Because it won't work. It is always a waste of money when you spend it on things that won't work.

Ok- so let's not try :-0 -snort-

. To bad gun control is not viewed in the same light.

Snort? Are people determined to come here going to be stopped by a fence? Waste of money, better spent on fixing the reasons for why they come here in the first place.

Yes, they will be stopped by a fence, or rather a concrete wall when it has guard towers ever quarter mile.

-Geaux

The you support repealing Obamacare and every other liberal welfare program?

Whenever liberals start worrying about wasting money, you know they're blowing hot gas out their ass.

-Geaux

Yep. The cost of the Amnesty bill is calculated at $6 trillion. The best border wall imaginable couldn't possibly cost more than a small fraction of that.

The majority doesn't give a flying fuck what you want. The real reason you oppose it is because you know it will work.

Forum List

Back