🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Conservative Protesters Start Mobbing and Shutting Down Hillary and Bernie Ralies?

It is truly scary and troubling to see the fascist, thuggish attitude of so many liberals on this board regarding what happened last night in Chicago. It's one thing to make a few improper comments about dealing with protesters (and it should be noted that many of those protesters engaged in disruptive, provocative behavior). It is quite another thing to shut down the rally of a political opponent with mob thuggery.

So should conservatives start showing up in large numbers to Hillary and Bernie rallies and shutting them down? Personally, I would find such a course of action repulsive and un-American, even though I ardently disagree with Hillary and Bernie, and even though I believe Hillary should already be in jail or at a minimum fined and disgraced.

You have a rich history of it:

We have a growing number of "Americans" who have no clue what it means to be an American, who have no clue about the Constitution and about the principles of liberty and tolerance and pluralism.

I could have sworn this country started out in violent revolution?
Yes? Or No?

A Trump crowd is full of thugs

A protestor is just raw meat

You're an ugly fascist and have no business calling yourself an American. Your attitude is truly scary and sickening. Your side is doing many of the same things the Nazis did to defeat their political opponents.

what that's saying? what's good for the goose is good for the thugs, I mean ganders. and those ganders are as you see? is Hillary, Bernie and all that party who supports this for their own POLITICL AGENDAS.

here is the radical supporters of that progressive/commie party calling themselves, the Democrat party.

snip:

Editorials
Discussing the way forward for Occupy

Our movement needs to use every opportunity to build resistance to the agenda of the 1 percent--whether that means bigger struggles or smaller ones.

February 8, 2012
all of it here:
Discussing the way forward for Occupy

snip;
Mic Check! Bernie Sanders Swallows Occupy’s Microphone
Strategize! Bernie Sanders, Occupy Wall Street
By Marisa Holmes, www.internationaltimes.it
January 22nd, 2016

all of it here:
Mic Check! Bernie Sanders Swallows Occupy’s Microphone

Snip:
DNC passes resolution supporting Black Lives Matter

all of it here:
DNC passes resolution supporting Black Lives Matter

here is those lovely people the DNC pledge solidarity with

No, stay away from liberal gatherings. Stomp protestors into the ground at conservative ones. Those are the ones we need to thin out anyways. Provoke them into violence, so they go to jail and not us.

Why should we provoke anyone to violence? I don't want people being violent. I don't want an excuse to lock someone who disagrees with me up.

How would we be any better?

Fight fire with fire. Give them some of their own medicine I say.

Conservatives! Stand up! Fight for your rights. If liberals shut your rights down, shut theirs down as well! If we have no rights, neither do they! Fuck liberals!

No fire, water canons!

But yeah, if that doesn't work then flame throwers will do the job.

No, stay away from liberal gatherings. Stomp protestors into the ground at conservative ones. Those are the ones we need to thin out anyways. Provoke them into violence, so they go to jail and not us.

Why should we provoke anyone to violence? I don't want people being violent. I don't want an excuse to lock someone who disagrees with me up.

Better to expose scum and clean up.

No, of course not. Then you'd be no better than the OWS/MoveOn.org kiddies. But, when they show and pull their shit, they should be beaten to a bloody pulp.

It is truly scary and troubling to see the fascist, thuggish attitude of so many liberals on this board regarding what happened last night in Chicago. It's one thing to make a few improper comments about dealing with protesters (and it should be noted that many of those protesters engaged in disruptive, provocative behavior). It is quite another thing to shut down the rally of a political opponent with mob thuggery.

So should conservatives start showing up in large numbers to Hillary and Bernie rallies and shutting them down? Personally, I would find such a course of action repulsive and un-American, even though I ardently disagree with Hillary and Bernie, and even though I believe Hillary should already be in jail or at a minimum fined and disgraced.

You have a rich history of it:

Funny how you ignore the leftists who attacked tea partiers at many events around the country... Why is that? Below are a very few of the hundreds of videos that are out there showing leftist pricks attacking Tea Party members at rallys.

Stop lying like Trump.

From FOX News. Black Lives Matter Activists Shut down Bernie Sanders event.
'Black Lives Matter' activists hijack Bernie Sanders rally

BLM has nothing to do with conservatism. You need to take care of your own.

Every candidate faces protesters. The Black Lives Matter movement that has been protesting at Trump rallies has been going after the Left too, including Bernie Sanders.

If this happened at a Trump rally, there would have been a riot of violence against the protesters

What would Donald Trump supporters do if protesters came on his stage?

Donald Trump is the only presidential nominee who has set a tone of violence against those who disagree with him.

I fail to see how provoking others to violence so you can imprison them is less scummy

I fail to see how provoking others to violence so you can imprison them is less scummy

So who's doing the provoking?

Up to this point I thought Trump is cutting to the real issues of the day. but is so crass how can I vote for him?

I also considered him swinging to the extreme on many issues, but now I see the left is fully prepared to swing even further to the counterpoint. Most likely this violence by the left will just solidify fence sitters like myself to vote Trump.

Forum List

Back