🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Conservative Protesters Start Mobbing and Shutting Down Hillary and Bernie Ralies?

It is truly scary and troubling to see the fascist, thuggish attitude of so many liberals on this board regarding what happened last night in Chicago. It's one thing to make a few improper comments about dealing with protesters (and it should be noted that many of those protesters engaged in disruptive, provocative behavior). It is quite another thing to shut down the rally of a political opponent with mob thuggery.

So should conservatives start showing up in large numbers to Hillary and Bernie rallies and shutting them down? Personally, I would find such a course of action repulsive and un-American, even though I ardently disagree with Hillary and Bernie, and even though I believe Hillary should already be in jail or at a minimum fined and disgraced.

You have a rich history of it:[Video Snipped]

Another absurd comparison. I'll tell you what: Let me know when a conservative mob shuts down a Hillary or Bernie rally or any other Democratic Party rally. Let me know when that happens.

What is wrong with you people? Are you even Americans?

It is truly scary and troubling to see the fascist, thuggish attitude of so many liberals on this board regarding what happened last night in Chicago. It's one thing to make a few improper comments about dealing with protesters (and it should be noted that many of those protesters engaged in disruptive, provocative behavior). It is quite another thing to shut down the rally of a political opponent with mob thuggery.

So should conservatives start showing up in large numbers to Hillary and Bernie rallies and shutting them down? Personally, I would find such a course of action repulsive and un-American, even though I ardently disagree with Hillary and Bernie, and even though I believe Hillary should already be in jail or at a minimum fined and disgraced.

Another absurd comparison. I'll tell you what: Let me know when a conservative mob shuts down a Hillary or Bernie rally or any other Democratic Party rally. Let me know when that happens.

Tea Party disruptors shutting down a town hall is an absurd comparison?

You are an absurd comparison to any human with a human brain.

Tea Party disruptors shutting down a town hall is an absurd comparison?

You are an absurd comparison to any human with a human brain.

Shut down? I remember a couple of them being rather annoying but shut down...I don't remember one of those. Could you provide some links for a couple of them please?

no i do not think so

it would be more beneficial

for trump supporters to club the violent leftist protesters that cause harm at Trump rallies

if they want a violent revolution bring it on motherfuckers

You should tell that to the other GOP Presidential candidates as well.

They seem to think it is smart politics to blame the victims here.

You are not victims.

Lol, then what were they?

Forum List

Back