Should conservatives pull all their money out of the stock market?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
It occurred to me that since corporations all seem to be more concerned about being woke and climate change and less on making profits, in addition to Marxist loons running the country, there is virtually no upside to investing in the stock market

It will get much, much, MUCH worse!

Everyone seems to agree with this. so why not pull all money out?

A rock and a hard place. We just put everything in the most Conservative funds we could. Taxes vs losses. Roulette either way.

A rock and a hard place. We just put everything in the most Conservative funds we could. Taxes vs losses. Roulette either way.
Actually, I think that if you can just buy at the normal rate until about August, and then pump in as much as you can, you'll see an ROI of about 140% by January. But it takes nerve to do it. The market is going to bounce around a bit until then. That has nothing to do with the election. I think its just the way it will shake out.

Conservative or not means nothing...zilch...less than nothing...beyond nothing. It's all about ourselves. See how that works? Nobody's in it for the good of anything except themselves.

Actually, I think that if you can just buy at the normal rate until about August, and then pump in as much as you can, you'll see an ROI of about 140% by January. But it takes nerve to do it. The market is going to bounce around a bit until then. That has nothing to do with the election. I think its just the way it will shake out.

I have a bit more of a pessimistic view.

Nothing's more conservative than gold and oil. I'm moving 33% of my portfolio (which is 2x leveraged right now) into cigarettes next.

Basically - if it ain't woke - it ain't broke.

It occurred to me that since corporations all seem to be more concerned about being woke and climate change and less on making profits, in addition to Marxist loons running the country, there is virtually no upside to investing in the stock market

Go bitcoins

I'm sorry.
Why would you be sorry about a decision that I knowingly and intentionally made more than a quarter cenriago and which has worked very well for me?

I’m never going to retire. If forced to I have a bullet set aside to ensure I’m not a burden on anyone. I can’t take anything with me when I go; so I don’t see the point.

Nothing's more conservative than gold and oil. I'm moving 33% of my portfolio (which is 2x leveraged right now) into cigarettes next.

Basically - if it ain't woke - it ain't broke.
Just invest heavily in alcohol, undertakers, and repo and you should be just fine.

Conservative or not means nothing...zilch...less than nothing...beyond nothing. It's all about ourselves. See how that works? Nobody's in it for the good of anything except themselves.
The world is on the verge of going cashless, more than likely a reset of some sort when the IMF will structure everything.

Yay.

Or should I say, Marik of the Beast anyone?

Cause you broke fuckers don't have any money. We saw MAGA-land on January 6th, 2021.

You can't pull money out of a market that you don't have any money in.

Forum List

Back