Are tesla hiring or laying off ?

Its very confusing for the investing community. What is going on here ?
Tesla will go pop in the future once the EV novelty wears off. Governments will try to keep the EV dream alive with legalisation because it would have failed by now.

Musk said they were cutting people so the stock would drop and he could buy more at a discount. The he says they are hiring after he buys it cheap.

Musk said they were cutting people so the stock would drop and he could buy more at a discount. The he says they are hiring after he buys it cheap.

Rubbish. He's in the middle of cashing out before the scam fails. He can't do so all at once,as that would crash its hyper-inflated stock price.

EV cars are here to stay but musk is erratic. Teslas will stay niche.
EV's as in Lithium will be the Beta Max of video players, the Hydrogen versions will replace them. The Lithium version is an inconvenient format that won't take on and once a technology comes along, they will be the Sinclair C5 of cars

Heh.

In response to a Twitter user who asked Musk for his response to any Tesla employees who think in-person work is an “antiquated concept,” Musk once again bashed remote workers.

“They should pretend to work somewhere else,” Musk said.

Let me splain it to you: the floor is falling out from under the EV industry!
Chart-Tesla-vehicle-sales-quarterly-deliveries-CleanTechnica-logo.png

Uh huh.

Don't let facts interrupt the narrative.

Both. Again, I laugh in endless amusement at the members of Alt-Right Nation who think this fucking idiot is some sort of savior..or soothsayer.
If you or I said and did the things he has done, we'd have a visit from the IRS, SEC, and DOJ....in short order. :)
But...money changes EVERYTHING.

Both. Again, I laugh in endless amusement at the members of Alt-Right Nation who think this fucking idiot is some sort of savior..or soothsayer.
If you or I said and did the things he has done, we'd have a visit from the IRS, SEC, and DOJ....in short order. :)
But...money changes EVERYTHING.
He has had visits. Many of them.

Strangely, not until he promoted the idea of purchasing twitter and making it a more open platform....

odd that.

He has had visits. Many of them.

Strangely, not until he promoted the idea of purchasing twitter and making it a more open platform....

odd that.
Yeah. You need to pay attention a bit more. The SEC has had a hard on for him since statements he made seem to be bordering on stock price manipulation.
Something that would wind up with people like you and me being in extreme hot water! :)

Twitter??..please. The right wing just wants to see Trump re-instated. Then it will be an "open" platform. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah. You need to pay attention a bit more. The SEC has had a hard on for him since statements he made seem to be bordering on stock price manipulation.
Something that would wind up with people like you and me being in extreme hot water! :)

Twitter??..please. The right wing just wants to see Trump re-instated. Then it will be an "open" platform. :auiqs.jpg:
So, yes, just like I said.

I care not what the right wing wants nor do I think very highly of Musk.

I just find it deliciously ironic the change in tone the INSTANT he made a move for twitter.

Let me splain it to you: the floor is falling out from under the EV industry!

lol DEmocrats themselves are tanking the mining sites needed to produce the copper and lithium needed to ramp up production, in Minnesota and Alaska. lol lol lol

What is so difficult about cutting superfluous office staff while hiring more production line workers increasing the total number of employees? Happens all the time.

If the op is applying they are laying off. Uf a normal person applies they are hiring.

Don't let facts interrupt the narrative.

Then what "fact" explains the biggest EV maker needing to lay off 10,000 people? Charts of past performance are no indication of the future, especially when Biden's electric grid is already shorting out unable to supply power to run people's AC over the summer. Do you have any charts of USA's whirlwind economic growth from 2019 that indicates what happened in 2020 was right around the corner? Didn't think so.

Forum List

Back