Judge Imposes Gag On Trump In Manhattan Criminal Trial.

You are not the judge of that, Weather53.

Your opinion subjectively of it means nothing to the Judge.

The Judge will punish Mr. Trump if he violates it.
Reality is the judge
Due process same
The ONLY reason they want Trump silenced is that this whole issue is So Weak that it cannot withstand a critical assessment
It’s not Commie land just yet and I am The Judge of that.

What the hell is this with Trump getting dumped on my all these Mexican Judges.

They should all be shipped back to Mexico instead of making their obvious hatred of God's chosen, a true blue patriot, AN AMERICAN HERO!!!

Obviously a Judge with a name of "Juan" cannot be fair and should be immediately removed from the case and deported.

WW

Morse free speech violations that won’t stand
Lib loons and the media are contorting Trumps disdain for these bogus proceedings into “threats” He is not endorsing the efforts against him so they want him silenced
Utter bullshit, not legal, completely illegal and ANOTHER word change to what threats or intimidation actually are
Trump will violate the order because he’s a criminal who has contempt for the law.

Trump is a demagogue and liar – he’ll again incite the lawless thugs who are his supporters to commit acts of violence.

Reality is the judge
Due process same
The ONLY reason they want Trump silenced is that this whole issue is So Weak that it cannot withstand a critical assessment
It’s not Commie land just yet and I am The Judge of that.
Stop being a dork. The Judge is the reality of the situation, and he rules on due process. Trump has all his rights in court. You don't get that threatening is not one of his free speech rights. Sit down.

Stop being a dork. The Judge is the reality of the situation, and he rules on due process. Trump has all his rights in court. You don't get that threatening is not one of his free speech rights. Sit down.
We all know orange man bad and scary when he defends himself which you commies don’t want him to do

Attacking public servants is not protected speech unless you are trump and then you are immune.
“Attack?” You Brits are really afraid of speech when you consider it an “attack” to criticize a public official.

In my country it is perfectly ok to verbally criticize elected officials. This is why the dopes on the left verbally abuse Trump. Because they can. It is why intelligent people criticize Biden. We can and he actually deserves it.

“Attack?” You Brits are really afraid of speech when you consider it an “attack” to criticize a public official.

In my country it is perfectly ok to verbally criticize elected officials. This is why the dopes on the left verbally abuse Trump. Because they can. It is why intelligent people criticize Biden. We can and he actually deserves it.
Death threats are not protected.

Attacking public servants is not protected speech unless you are trump and then you are immune.
So... if someone calls their local DA a piece of shit for turning dangerous criminals back out onto the streets, then they're breaking the law in doing so?

That must be something new.

So... if someone calls their local DA a piece of shit for turning dangerous criminals back out onto the streets, then they're breaking the law in doing so?

That must be something new.
You calling anyone a piece of shit for any reason is not breaking the law, but if you threaten anyone while doing so is.

See on the 15th.

Forum List

Back