🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Darrell Issa face consequences for Benghazi BS?

I'm not sure how much all of his tomfoolery cost the American taxpayers, or how many lies he told, but surely these are substantial in number.

Should Issa face fraud charges? Should he help chip in on paying back the millions wasted?

Republicans are always talking up personal responsibility. Will they follow through on the rhetoric in Issa's case?

Issa looks pretty fucking stupid about now......dick hanging out with nowhere to put it.

He looked pretty fucking stupid before now.

No, what looked stupid was Obama and his paid hack Rice coming out and Lying to us how it was all about some frikken VIDEO and then the American citizen who made it was harassed and I think even jailed. but hey, you find the person doing the Invisitigation in his lying and cover up on Benghazi stupid

you obot ass kissers are the stupid ones.You should pay us back for the time wasted reading this thread

Well, since I don't really watch television that often and the newspapers I regularly read are liberally slanted ones like the Boston Globe and USA Today...then who is it that's "handling" me, Closed?

Only you know the answer to that buddy

So you accuse me of being "handled" in some mysterious way...but then don't have any examples of what's "handling" me?

No I dont...why would I? You are a faceless person on a message board. Of course I wouldnt know specific examples but I do know that you refuse to accept the findings of the report....

I'm a history major, Closed...the first thing you're taught AS a history major is to understand the origins of any source material you're looking at before trusting it completely. That training has me "accepting" the findings of the report but also understanding how it was compiled...by who...and for what reasons.

Ohhhh it sounds soooo mysterious...
Thats why I said earlier you can sum up your entire mindset to one sentence "I dont care what the facts say I'll believe what I want to"

I do care what the facts are. For that reason, I'm not easily swayed by reports put out by people who have an agenda. As I said before...I take reports like this with a grain of salt.

Only you know the answer to that buddy

So you accuse me of being "handled" in some mysterious way...but then don't have any examples of what's "handling" me?

No I dont...why would I? You are a faceless person on a message board. Of course I wouldnt know specific examples but I do know that you refuse to accept the findings of the report....

I'm a history major, Closed...the first thing you're taught AS a history major is to understand the origins of any source material you're looking at before trusting it completely. That training has me "accepting" the findings of the report but also understanding how it was compiled...by who...and for what reasons.

Thats why I said earlier you can sum up your entire mindset to one sentence "I dont care what the facts say I'll believe what I want to"

I do care what the facts are. For that reason, I'm not easily swayed by reports put out by people who have an agenda. As I said before...I take reports like this with a grain of salt.

If you cared about the facts you wouldnt preface it by saying "people who have an agenda". Nice try tho

No, what looked stupid was Obama and his paid hack Rice coming out and Lying to us how it was all about some frikken VIDEO and then the American citizen who made it was harassed and I think even jailed. but hey, you find the person doing the Invisitigation in his lying and cover up on Benghazi stupid

you obot ass kissers are the stupid ones.You should pay us back for the time wasted reading this thread

Just to be clear. Please list everything you think

Just to be clear, why exactly do you still think this is a scandal of any kind? Do you think the findings from multiple republican driven and controlled investigations are untrustworthy? Do you think the GOP is now covering for Obama? Exactly which questions do you think they avoided asking in an effort to protect Obama? I understand you seem to be upset, but I'm just not clear on exactly why. What do you think has not been explicitly answered by the investigations?

Just to be clear, why exactly do you still think this is a scandal of any kind? Do you think the findings from multiple republican driven and controlled investigations are untrustworthy? Do you think the GOP is now covering for Obama? Exactly which questions do you think they avoided asking in an effort to protect Obama? I understand you seem to be upset, but I'm just not clear on exactly why. What do you think has not been explicitly answered by the investigations?

With all due respect, Bulldog...it's only through a lawsuit by Judicial Watch that we finally gained access to the Ben Rhodes emails prior to Susan Rice doing the Sunday morning talk show circuit in which it's made clear that the Obama White House was still trying desperately to spin what happened in Benghazi as just another protest over the YouTube video that got out of hand and NOT as an Al Queda affiliated terror attack. The Obama White House deliberately reclassified those emails to hide them from Congressional investigators. Would you like to take a stab at explaining why that was done if there was no cover-up?

If you cared about the facts you wouldnt preface it by saying "people who have an agenda". Nice try tho

So you don't think that people have agendas? Really, Closed?

With all due respect, Bulldog...it's only through a lawsuit by Judicial Watch that we finally gained access to the Ben Rhodes emails prior to Susan Rice doing the Sunday morning talk show circuit in which it's made clear that the Obama White House was still trying desperately to spin what happened in Benghazi as just another protest over the YouTube video that got out of hand and NOT as an Al Queda affiliated terror attack. The Obama White House deliberately reclassified those emails to hide them from Congressional investigators. Would you like to take a stab at explaining why that was done if there was no cover-up?

Thank you for your answer. I assumed you accepted the reports from he republican investigations as accurate. I guess not. They determined there was no cover up. If the investigations found no cover up, but you still believe there was, I have to ask again. Do you think the GOP run investigations are covering for OBAMA, or were they just incompetent?

Thank you for your answer. I assumed you accepted the reports from he republican investigations as accurate. I guess not. They determined there was no cover up. If the investigations found no cover up, but you still believe there was, I have to ask again. Do you think the GOP run investigations are covering for OBAMA, or were they just incompetent?
Where pray tell did you get that the investigation determined there was no cover up, Bulldog? I've read the report and I'm not seeing that at all. They determined that the intelligence community didn't participate in a cover up. They determined that the Armed Forces acted appropriately but the Obama White House and the Clinton State Department is still shown to be engaged in a clear attempt to mislead the American people.

So did you want to take a stab at explaining the reclassification of the Ben Rhodes emails?

And once again...this was not a "Republican investigation." It was an investigation by both Democrats and Republicans...each side getting things that they wanted from the report. You've simply chosen to only see the parts of it.

I'm not sure how much all of his tomfoolery cost the American taxpayers, or how many lies he told, but surely these are substantial in number.

Should Issa face fraud charges? Should he help chip in on paying back the millions wasted?

Republicans are always talking up personal responsibility. Will they follow through on the rhetoric in Issa's case?
Yes -

OH WELL, a lot of people thought Billy Clinton should of faced consequences for being IMPEACHED. Like losing his JOB. But he didn't and Issa won't either. but everyone needs some dreams I guess

Of course he face the consequences of being Impeached by the House. He stood trial and was acquitted by the Senate. The vote was never even close to what they needed to convict him.

Where pray tell did you get that the investigation determined there was no cover up, Bulldog? I've read the report and I'm not seeing that at all. They determined that the intelligence community didn't participate in a cover up. They determined that the Armed Forces acted appropriately but the Obama White House and the Clinton State Department is still shown to be engaged in a clear attempt to mislead the American people.

So did you want to take a stab at explaining the reclassification of the Ben Rhodes emails?

OK, I have the report in front of me. Where does it say the Obama White House and the Clinton State Department is still shown to be engaged in a clear attempt to mislead the American people? I can't find that.

Translation: I've had my ass kicked so back to topic.
Obama lies. Every time he opens his mouth its a lie.
No, I have yet to ever get my ass kicked by the fake Rabbi.

You are still avoiding any proof of Obama lying.

Talk any amount of shit you want - you're the one getting your ass kicked.
Obama lied when he blamed a video, weeks after he knew the truth.
Obama lied on ACA.
Obama lies just about every time he speaks.

Unfortunately for right wingers, there is no actual proof, just innuendo and misinformation, which is close.
Do you really think when Obama said you could keep your private health plan he wasnt lying?

Good question.

No.

That still does not fit the distinction of being a lie.

I don't even see how he was very wrong, depends on what criteria you are applying the statement too.

A lot of plans had to be scraped, because they did not offer anywhere near the amount of coverage that was nessesary in order to comply with the new parameters.

This was explained, beforehand.

In the absence of deception, I would not call this a lie, but rather a statement that was too broad-based to even really properly gage.
notice what I highlighted in your post.

I noticed that you said "........did not offer anywhere near the amount....."

Why did you have to say it that way? You are implying that if they were close, they would be acceptable.

Any plan that did not offer ALL of the parameters of the ACA had to be scrapped. If it offered 9 out of 10...and the only thing it did not cover is contraception because the policy holder had a vasectomy and did not need it, IT WAS SCRAPPED..

So you was say that what Obama said was "broad based"....but the truth of the matter, the only ones that met all criteria were able to be retained.....so it was more of a "minor"amount that got to keep their policy AS IT WAS....

If you heard it was going to snow in Maine....and you knew it would not snow in any other New England State, would you be lying if you said the entire northeast was going to be hit with a snow storm, or would you be speaking from a "broad based" standpoint?

And once again...this was not a "Republican investigation." It was an investigation by both Democrats and Republicans...each side getting things that they wanted from the report. You've simply chosen to only see the parts of it.

At this point, the inability to accept reality on behalf of the Republicans has become downright embarrassing.

Once again, Issa was within the purview of his authority.

Once again, it is up to his constituents to remove him.

Forum List

Back