🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Darrell Issa face consequences for Benghazi BS?

I'm confused - Obama's budget did not begin until 2009. I realize that you blame everything under the sun on Obama, but do you honestly put 08 squarely upon Obama, when that was still Bush's budget year?
What does that have to do with anything?
It is a fact that the deficit today is larger than the deficit prior to the recession. That shouldnt happen. Especially since the government has been taking in record high revenue.

Even though we clearly are making the kind of progress that Obama spoke of?
It is a fact that the deficit today is larger than the deficit prior to the recession. That shouldnt happen. Especially since the government has been taking in record high revenue.

How is having a higher deficit making progress? Let's write off the recession spending under both Obama and Bush as anomaly.
We are left with higher and increasing defcitis. And this despite higher revenues.
Something is seriously broken.

OK, that would be a SPERATE issue.

At issue here is DID OBAMA LIE.

Switching gears once again.
Translation: I've had my ass kicked so back to topic.
Obama lies. Every time he opens his mouth its a lie.
No, I have yet to ever get my ass kicked by the fake Rabbi.

You are still avoiding any proof of Obama lying.

Talk any amount of shit you want - you're the one getting your ass kicked.
Obama lied when he blamed a video, weeks after he knew the truth.
Obama lied on ACA.
Obama lies just about every time he speaks.

That would be your opinion along with an out and out guess.

It's also Jonathon Gruber's opinion, Cabbie.

I could not care less about what Gubber has to say - he's a joke.

I'm asking how this projection ... which has not yet reached the ten year mark ... could be construed as a lie?

So the guy that you liberals paid millions of dollars to help set up healthcare systems is a "joke"? Really, Cabbie?

"Consultants," don't get paid "millions of dollars." He's a genius?

I never even heard of this man, before this scandal broke.
Your ignorance is your own problem.
Yes, he was paid millions of dollars as a consuiltant. I realize to someone drving a hack that's inconceivable but it's true.

Wrong again. His salary was about 400,00.00 a year.
He was paid by the department of health and did not work exclusively on the ACA.

His salary was not merely for advising Obama, but it was instead, one of his many duties.

How is having a higher deficit making progress? Let's write off the recession spending under both Obama and Bush as anomaly.
We are left with higher and increasing defcitis. And this despite higher revenues.

Obama lied on ACA.

Unfortunately for right wingers, there is no actual proof, just innuendo and misinformation, which is close.

I'm asking how this projection ... which has not yet reached the ten year mark ... could be construed as a lie?

So the guy that you liberals paid millions of dollars to help set up healthcare systems is a "joke"? Really, Cabbie?

Yes, he was paid millions of dollars as a consuiltant. I realize to someone drving a hack that's inconceivable but it's true.

He was paid by the department of health and did not work exclusively on the ACA.

His salary was not merely for advising Obama, but it was instead, one of his many duties.
Wrong on all counts.

Obama lied on ACA.

Unfortunately for right wingers, there is no actual proof, just innuendo and misinformation, which is close.
Do you really think when Obama said you could keep your private health plan he wasnt lying?

This is the republicans Tawana Brawley LMAO

Wow, you had to bring up Tawana, Closed? As if Reverend Al doesn't have enough problems with his tax situation?

Not as many problems as you have accepting your handlers lied to you and your refusal to accept reality

My "handlers"? Dude, I just got back from lunch. The newspaper I read was the Boston Globe. Not the Wall Street Journal...not the New York Post...I read the Globe! So who is it exactly that's "handling" me? Am I getting a slanted view on reality from the Boston Globe? You continue to amuse...
Those are just the blatant lies that Obama told...it's not even going into all of the misleading statements to the American people that he's made. He'll back load some of the major costs of the ACA years down the road so that he can point to "savings" that the plan will supposedly provide in the next few. It was always a shell game with him...something that Jonathon Gruber's videos illustrate so well.

Are you here to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt just how ignorant you are about a plethora of subjects, Cabbie? Because if you ARE...then you are well on your way to accomplishing that!

I didnt ask you about your reading hobbies ya little side stepper. I said you have a problem accepting the report and the reality that you've been lied to for months now. Your fault

Obama lied on ACA.

Do you really think when Obama said you could keep your private health plan he wasnt lying?

Good question.

No.

That still does not fit the distinction of being a lie.

I don't even see how he was very wrong, depends on what criteria you are applying the statement too.

A lot of plans had to be scraped, because they did not offer anywhere near the amount of coverage that was nessesary in order to comply with the new parameters.

This was explained, beforehand.

In the absence of deception, I would not call this a lie, but rather a statement that was too broad-based to even really properly gage.

I didnt ask you about your reading hobbies ya little side stepper. I said you have a problem accepting the report and the reality that you've been lied to for months now. Your fault

Well, since I don't really watch television that often and the newspapers I regularly read are liberally slanted ones like the Boston Globe and USA Today...then who is it that's "handling" me, Closed?

Well, since I don't really watch television that often and the newspapers I regularly read are liberally slanted ones like the Boston Globe and USA Today...then who is it that's "handling" me, Closed?

Only you know the answer to that buddy

Obama lied on ACA.

Good question.

No.

That still does not fit the distinction of being a lie.

I don't even see how he was very wrong, depends on what criteria you are applying the statement too.

A lot of plans had to be scraped, because they did not offer anywhere near the amount of coverage that was nessesary in order to comply with the new parameters.
So the fact that is was rated Lie of the Year means nothing to you, right?
OK, so we have the most obvious lie Obama told and you maintain it wasnt really a lie at all.
That means you are totally worthless, incapable of rational debate because you are a classic low information/low intelligence poster.

So you accuse me of being "handled" in some mysterious way...but then don't have any examples of what's "handling" me?

Wrong on all counts.

Care to share this top secret info or are you holding out for "millions of dollars?"

So you accuse me of being "handled" in some mysterious way...but then don't have any examples of what's "handling" me?

No I dont...why would I? You are a faceless person on a message board. Of course I wouldnt know specific examples but I do know that you refuse to accept the findings of the report....

I'm curious...when R-Derp or Dottie come here with their usual nonsense culled from places like Media Matters and Think Progress...are THEY being handled? Or is it just me through that mysterious process you can't quite figure out?

Should Darrell Issa face consequences for Benghazi BS?

Issa could write a check and pay back the American taxpayers for all the $$ he's wasted chasing thin air.

No I dont...why would I? You are a faceless person on a message board. Of course I wouldnt know specific examples but I do know that you refuse to accept the findings of the report....

I'm a history major, Closed...the first thing you're taught AS a history major is to understand the origins of any source material you're looking at before trusting it completely. That training has me "accepting" the findings of the report but also understanding how it was compiled...by who...and for what reasons.

This is the republicans Tawana Brawley LMAO

Wow, you had to bring up Tawana, Closed? As if Reverend Al doesn't have enough problems with his tax situation?

Not as many problems as you have accepting your handlers lied to you and your refusal to accept reality

My "handlers"? Dude, I just got back from lunch. The newspaper I read was the Boston Globe. Not the Wall Street Journal...not the New York Post...I read the Globe! So who is it exactly that's "handling" me? Am I getting a slanted view on reality from the Boston Globe? You continue to amuse...

Are you here to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt just how ignorant you are about a plethora of subjects, Cabbie? Because if you ARE...then you are well on your way to accomplishing that!

Can you point to specific examples about this or are you just making incorrect and baseless statements, again?

Forum List

Back