🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Darrell Issa face consequences for Benghazi BS?

11-5-13bud-f1.png
Note the deficit is still higher than pre-recession levels.
Thanks, Obama!

I'm confused - Obama's budget did not begin until 2009. I realize that you blame everything under the sun on Obama, but do you honestly put 08 squarely upon Obama, when that was still Bush's budget year?

Did Obama spend billions in TARP money left over from the previous Bush stimulus? Should that not be subtracted from the money spent by Bush and added to Obama's total? It never is...yet liberals like yourself want to give Obama a pass for the spending HE did in 2009 and attribute that to Bush. It's an amusing concept but one that flies in the face of what really took place.

Thanks, Obama!

I'm confused - Obama's budget did not begin until 2009. I realize that you blame everything under the sun on Obama, but do you honestly put 08 squarely upon Obama, when that was still Bush's budget year?
What does that have to do with anything?
It is a fact that the deficit today is larger than the deficit prior to the recession. That shouldnt happen. Especially since the government has been taking in record high revenue.

Even though we clearly are making the kind of progress that Obama spoke of?
How is having a higher deficit making progress? Let's write off the recession spending under both Obama and Bush as anomaly.
We are left with higher and increasing defcitis. And this despite higher revenues.
Something is seriously broken.

Those are just the blatant lies that Obama told...it's not even going into all of the misleading statements to the American people that he's made. He'll back load some of the major costs of the ACA years down the road so that he can point to "savings" that the plan will supposedly provide in the next few. It was always a shell game with him...something that Jonathon Gruber's videos illustrate so well.

That would be your opinion along with an out and out guess.

It's also Jonathon Gruber's opinion, Cabbie.

I could not care less about what Gubber has to say - he's a joke.

I'm asking how this projection ... which has not yet reached the ten year mark ... could be construed as a lie?

So the guy that you liberals paid millions of dollars to help set up healthcare systems is a "joke"? Really, Cabbie?

Those are just the blatant lies that Obama told...it's not even going into all of the misleading statements to the American people that he's made. He'll back load some of the major costs of the ACA years down the road so that he can point to "savings" that the plan will supposedly provide in the next few. It was always a shell game with him...something that Jonathon Gruber's videos illustrate so well.

I'm asking how this projection ... which has not yet reached the ten year mark ... could be construed as a lie?

So the guy that you liberals paid millions of dollars to help set up healthcare systems is a "joke"? Really, Cabbie?
Poor Gruber. He's been thrown under the bus so many times by Democrats that he's got tread marks.

Thanks, Obama!

It is a fact that the deficit today is larger than the deficit prior to the recession. That shouldnt happen. Especially since the government has been taking in record high revenue.

The only "progress" we're making is due to the sequester...which is something that Obama has repeatedly decried as being harmful to the nation! So which is it, Cabbie?

Poor Gruber. He's been thrown under the bus so many times by Democrats that he's got tread marks.
Yeah, he was a genius right up to the point where he got caught telling the truth about the ACA and then he's a "joke". Too funny...

I'm not sure how much all of his tomfoolery cost the American taxpayers, or how many lies he told, but surely these are substantial in number.

Should Issa face fraud charges? Should he help chip in on paying back the millions wasted?

Republicans are always talking up personal responsibility. Will they follow through on the rhetoric in Issa's case?
Your first paragraph is the perfect description of the Obama presidency

Okay...let me try to understand.

A POTUS who is a known liar desperate to get re-elected did nothing worthy of investigation, in the terrible events known as Benghazi. A POTUS who blamed a video and refuses to explain his actions during the event, must be telling the truth. And not only that, but Issa should face consequences for investigating the event.

Now that is some screwed up thinking.

It is as if we Americans are living under the Stasi.

A POTUS who is a known liar desperate to get re-elected did nothing worthy of investigation, in the terrible events known as Benghazi. A POTUS who blamed a video and refuses to explain his actions during the event, must be telling the truth. And not only that, but Issa should face consequences for investigating the event.

What do you mean "explain his actions?" You still buying into that horseshit that he went back to sleep?

Oh, brother, get a "grip."

Please tell me exactly what BO did during the event?

I'm on my cell phone waiting in line at the cab stand. I can't post a link, but within one hour of the attack, he was meeting with Leon Panetta, descussing how to handle this. Obama told him to use whatever resources where nessesary.

By the way, this attack started at about 10 PM in Libya, but in DC, it was early afternoon! Just google the info, why do you need me to do it?
you don't get it. Probably because you don't want to get it.
The question was not whether or not he went back to sleep.....what news do you watch that had you thinking that was the question?
The question was, was he meeting with his campaign team preparing for the following day's campaign rally the following day.
And if he was with his campaign team, did they advise him on how to respond to the attack...in other words, did they advise him on policy and what would be "least damaging" to his campaign....
And if they did, a very stringent law was broken...a campaign team is forbidden from advising on active policy.

How could you not know that such was why they wanted to know what he was doing? Do you ever watch the news?

I'm not sure how much all of his tomfoolery cost the American taxpayers, or how many lies he told, but surely these are substantial in number.

Should Issa face fraud charges? Should he help chip in on paying back the millions wasted?

Republicans are always talking up personal responsibility. Will they follow through on the rhetoric in Issa's case?

No, Instances such as Benghazi need to be investigated. I just wish that the Republicans were as diligent in investigating their own malfeasance and the things that happen under their watch. 8 or 9 investigations into Benghazi vs 1 for 9/11.

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks, Obama!

How is having a higher deficit making progress? Let's write off the recession spending under both Obama and Bush as anomaly.
We are left with higher and increasing defcitis. And this despite higher revenues.

OK, that would be a SPERATE issue.

At issue here is DID OBAMA LIE.

Switching gears once again.

What do you mean "explain his actions?" You still buying into that horseshit that he went back to sleep?

Oh, brother, get a "grip."

Please tell me exactly what BO did during the event?

I'm on my cell phone waiting in line at the cab stand. I can't post a link, but within one hour of the attack, he was meeting with Leon Panetta, descussing how to handle this. Obama told him to use whatever resources where nessesary.

By the way, this attack started at about 10 PM in Libya, but in DC, it was early afternoon! Just google the info, why do you need me to do it?
you don't get it. Probably because you don't want to get it.
The question was not whether or not he went back to sleep.....what news do you watch that had you thinking that was the question?
The question was, was he meeting with his campaign team preparing for the following day's campaign rally the following day.
And if he was with his campaign team, did they advise him on how to respond to the attack...in other words, did they advise him on policy and what would be "least damaging" to his campaign....
And if they did, a very stringent law was broken...a campaign team is forbidden from advising on active policy.

How could you not know that such was why they wanted to know what he was doing? Do you ever watch the news?

Please see the REPUBLICAN led investigation for my answer.

No, Instances such as Benghazi need to be investigated. I just wish that the Republicans were as diligent in investigating their own malfeasance and the things that happen under their watch. 8 or 9 investigations into Benghazi vs 1 for 9/11.

They do not need to be investigated thirty times.

Last edited:
Thanks, Obama!

Thanks, Obama!

Translation: I've had my ass kicked so back to topic.
Obama lies. Every time he opens his mouth its a lie.

"Consultants," don't get paid "millions of dollars." He's a genius?

I never even heard of this man, before this scandal broke.

Thanks, Obama!

Translation: I've had my ass kicked so back to topic.
Obama lies. Every time he opens his mouth its a lie.
No, I have yet to ever get my ass kicked by the fake Rabbi.

You are still avoiding any proof of Obama lying.

Talk any amount of shit you want - you're the one getting your ass kicked.

"Consultants," don't get paid "millions of dollars." He's a genius?

I never even heard of this man, before this scandal broke.
Your ignorance is your own problem.
Yes, he was paid millions of dollars as a consuiltant. I realize to someone drving a hack that's inconceivable but it's true.

Forum List

Back