🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Darrell Issa face consequences for Benghazi BS?

Thanks for playing Oldstyle. I can ALWAYS count on your blind allegiance to your handlers to prevent you from any meaningful discussion on the issues.

Keep up the scatter-shot, though - It's a fucking hoot!

I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven’t resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it.

Please post one (1) of these deliberate lies. Go right ahead - not fifty, not a thousand, that's just an attempt to not have to focus. NAME ONE.

^^^ I sure called that one!

Republican liars can NEVER allow themselves to be pinned down to a single talking point - It's always scatter-shot, EVERY TIME!!!

The list of Obama lies is practically endless, Cabbie...the man has done little else since he took office. I would probably risk crashing the site if I listed them all.

Please post one (1) of these deliberate lies. Go right ahead - not fifty, not a thousand, that's just an attempt to not have to focus. NAME ONE.

Republican liars can NEVER allow themselves to be pinned down to a single talking point - It's always scatter-shot, EVERY TIME!!!

When you ask for something...don't whine when it's provided.

When you ask for something...don't whine when it's provided.

READ WHAT I WROTE, I asked for ONE LIE, AND NOT FUCKING ONE HUNDRED!! What part of this did you not understand? I expressed this in the preface of the request!

The list of Obama lies is practically endless, Cabbie...the man has done little else since he took office. I would probably risk crashing the site if I listed them all.

Right, YOU FUCKING RETARD! I already hinted that this is your cowardly approach! LETS DISCUS ONE ISSUE, NOT ALL OF THEM!! Pick the best one, THE ONE THAT YOU ARE MOST certain of!

You know; Like Benghazi!

LMAO!

Okay...let me try to understand.

A POTUS who is a known liar desperate to get re-elected did nothing worthy of investigation, in the terrible events known as Benghazi. A POTUS who blamed a video and refuses to explain his actions during the event, must be telling the truth. And not only that, but Issa should face consequences for investigating the event.

Now that is some screwed up thinking.

It is as if we Americans are living under the Stasi.

No for lying about it repeatedly with fake "leaks" now we now it was all a lie.

And I guess this is when republicans stop caring about govt wasting money....

I'm not sure how much all of his tomfoolery cost the American taxpayers, or how many lies he told, but surely these are substantial in number.

Should Issa face fraud charges? Should he help chip in on paying back the millions wasted?

Republicans are always talking up personal responsibility. Will they follow through on the rhetoric in Issa's case?
Not much you can do.

They won't even pay for it in the 2016 election.

The same reason nobody cares about the "scandal", besides Fox News viewers, is the same reason it won't count against the GOP.

Forum List

Back