🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Darrell Issa face consequences for Benghazi BS?

Okay...let me try to understand.

A POTUS who is a known liar desperate to get re-elected did nothing worthy of investigation, in the terrible events known as Benghazi. A POTUS who blamed a video and refuses to explain his actions during the event, must be telling the truth. And not only that, but Issa should face consequences for investigating the event.

Now that is some screwed up thinking.

It is as if we Americans are living under the Stasi.
Do you eat Niche Pops for breakfast?

Well gee, Cabbie...if Barry didn't have such a record of lying to the American people then anyone trying to "vilify" him wouldn't have such an easy time of it...would they?

The only "evidence" you have of "Berry" lying, is more concocted bullshit.

Time to reevaluate exactly how susceptible you and your constitutes are to swallowing propaganda.

To me, that's the fascism that you on the right, so readily hand out like Halloween candy.

Wow, can't believe you're actually going to claim that Obama hasn't lied repeatedly to the American people, Cabbie! But then to accuse me of being a "fascist" because I point out those lies? You're embarrassing yourself here today...

Correct, I'm saying that he has not. Has he been wrong? Yes, but that is not, nor does it constitute, "lying."

Lying is a word used to describe a deliberate attempt to deceive; furthermore, it has to be more than someone's "opinion" that that was the case.

Please post one (1) of these deliberate lies. Go right ahead - not fifty, not a thousand, that's just an attempt to not have to focus. NAME ONE.

"If you like your healthcare plan...then you will be able to keep your healthcare plan...PERIOD! If you like your doctor...then you will be able to keep your doctor...PERIOD!" Barack Obama.

You sound like the serial philanderer who after being caught cheating for the umpteenth time accuses his wife of always looking for things to fight about.

That's too bad - do you have any evidence to back this up, or just more crap analogy's to smear me with?

I'm not sure how much all of his tomfoolery cost the American taxpayers, or how many lies he told, but surely these are substantial in number.

Should Issa face fraud charges? Should he help chip in on paying back the millions wasted?

Republicans are always talking up personal responsibility. Will they follow through on the rhetoric in Issa's case?

Wow, Truman...really? It's patently obvious that the Obama White House both lied about what happened at Benghazi and then conspired to cover up what happened at Benghazi. It took a lawsuit by Judicial Watch to obtain the Ben Rhodes email to Susan Rice that illustrates exactly what happened back then...an email that the Obama Administration deliberately reclassified to hide from Congressional investigators. Yet you now want to blame Issa for the cost of an investigation that lasted as long as it did simply because the Obama White House wasn't forthcoming? Really?

So obvious, that no wrong doing was noted in the latest report on the matter.

Did you actually read the report, Cabbie? It exonerates the Intelligence community but does little to exonerate the Obama White House. They still lied to the American people about this. They still reclassified documents to hide the cover-up that took place. That hasn't changed one bit.

Point four in the summary does exactly that.

Well gee, Cabbie...if Barry didn't have such a record of lying to the American people then anyone trying to "vilify" him wouldn't have such an easy time of it...would they?

The only "evidence" you have of "Berry" lying, is more concocted bullshit.

Time to reevaluate exactly how susceptible you and your constitutes are to swallowing propaganda.

To me, that's the fascism that you on the right, so readily hand out like Halloween candy.

Wow, can't believe you're actually going to claim that Obama hasn't lied repeatedly to the American people, Cabbie! But then to accuse me of being a "fascist" because I point out those lies? You're embarrassing yourself here today...

Correct, I'm saying that he has not. Has he been wrong? Yes, but that is not, nor does it constitute, "lying."

Lying is a word used to describe a deliberate attempt to deceive; furthermore, it has to be more than someone's "opinion" that that was the case.

Please post one (1) of these deliberate lies. Go right ahead - not fifty, not a thousand, that's just an attempt to not have to focus. NAME ONE.

"If you like your healthcare plan...then you will be able to keep your healthcare plan...PERIOD! If you like your doctor...then you will be able to keep your doctor...PERIOD!" Barack Obama.

Once again, that was in no way a lie, unless Obama intentionally misled the public. Plans that were not full coverage would not have been ACA compliant!

Then there was his claim that the southern border fence was essentially complete.

Or his promise that his new gas mileage standards would save the average American family $8,000 a year.

“We’ve got close to 7 million Americans who have access to health care for the first time because of Medicaid expansion.”

Yes Obama should be fired for the political cover up charged and face a firing squad

Again, the report found no evidence of any 'cover up."

I understand that you had pertinent information, though and did not come forward.
the report is a lie. I would believe the three men who were on the ground at Benghazi that night before I would believe any bull shit coming from DC

I think we should quit spending money as if it flew out of our assholes.

Time to stop these foolish, partisan led "investigations."
But that is exactly what Republican voters voted for...The GOP campaigned on obstructing and making sure Obama had no success. So their supporters voted for partisan wastes of money.

The people voted to prevent Obama from becoming a dictator. The GOP hasn't been in the position to obstruct him. If they were he never could have signed the DACA, or started implementing Obamacare.

You're kidding, right???

Do you realize how many times republicans tried to derail the ACA?

The issue was even dragged before the Supreme Court; they shut down the government, for crying out loud!!!

The government was shit down by Obama because of sequestration, and the Senate's refusal to pass a budget. Obamacare was merely excluded from a budget passed by the House which Obama vetoed.

Congress cannot shut the government down.

You really need to read up on the subject.

As for the House of Representatives' right to grant or withhold money, that is not a matter of opinion either. You can check the Constitution of the United States. All spending bills must originate in the House of Representatives, which means that Congressmen there have a right to decide whether or not they want to spend money on a particular government activity.

Whether ObamaCare is good, bad or indifferent is a matter of opinion. But it is a matter of fact that members of the House of Representatives have a right to make spending decisions based on their opinion.

ObamaCare is indeed "the law of the land," as its supporters keep saying, and the Supreme Court has upheld its Constitutionality.

But the whole point of having a division of powers within the federal government is that each branch can decide independently what it wants to do or not do, regardless of what the other branches do, when exercising the powers specifically granted to that branch by the Constitution.

The hundreds of thousands of government workers who have been laid off are not idle because the House of Representatives did not vote enough money to pay their salaries or the other expenses of their agencies -- unless they are in an agency that would administer ObamaCare.

Since we cannot read minds, we cannot say who -- if anybody -- "wants to shut down the government." But we do know who had the option to keep the government running and chose not to. The money voted by the House of Representatives covered everything that the government does, except for ObamaCare.

Who Shut Down the Government - Thomas Sowell - Page full

I don't give a flying eff about what right-wing bloggers-united, came up with; Congress shut down the government, spin it however the hell you want.

The only reason they were not all removed from office is because they blamed Obama and everyone bought it.

But Obama and the Democrats were begging for a shutdown, not the GOP. The only parts of the government that got shut down was parks and memorials. Giving the shaft to WWII vets really looked bad, and it was clear Obama did it. He also closed the Whitehouse down. Dead giveaway. Only 17% of the government was shutdown. It was a total farce.

Then there was his claim that the southern border fence was essentially complete.

I asked for ONE LIE, my reasoning is that as soon as I debunk your horseshit, you IMMEDIATELY switch to something else. I realize that there are 10,000 crap scandals to deal with; you and others are banking on the fact that there is not enough space in the known universe to cover all of them and thus you can avoid any in-depth discussion.

Because of Obamacare, “over the last two years, health care premiums have gone up — it’s true — but they’ve gone up slower than any time in the last 50 years.”

“I think it’s important for us to understand that the Fast and Furious program was a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration”

Forum List

Back