🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Darrell Issa face consequences for Benghazi BS?

Another fail lib thread inhabited by the last election's losers.
Suck it, libs.

Ahhh, this weird RWNJ obsession with gay oral sex. Color me surprised. The fake Rabbi, yet another ignorant imbecil who cannot put facts on the table, but can scream really, really loud.
Wow your post quality has really declined. Just ad homs, insults, and irrelevance. Maybe you need time off from this site. Like 20 years.

You told libs to "suck it," then whine about the quality of someone's posts!

Too funny.
Your whining is noted.

I'm not sure how much all of his tomfoolery cost the American taxpayers, or how many lies he told, but surely these are substantial in number.

Should Issa face fraud charges? Should he help chip in on paying back the millions wasted?

Republicans are always talking up personal responsibility. Will they follow through on the rhetoric in Issa's case?

They are simply going to destroy the country.....
Nope, people who think like this are.

How dare anyone investigate a crime. HOW DARE THEY!!!!!!!

I think you should do your own investigation of Issa.

It is entirely in keeping with the traditional mind-set of the left to punish those who dare question the official state excuse for anything. Leftist ideology doesn't work unless thought as well as action can be controlled by the state.

I'm not sure how much all of his tomfoolery cost the American taxpayers, or how many lies he told, but surely these are substantial in number.

Should Issa face fraud charges? Should he help chip in on paying back the millions wasted?

Republicans are always talking up personal responsibility. Will they follow through on the rhetoric in Issa's case?

I have better things to do.

Suck it, libs.

Ahhh, this weird RWNJ obsession with gay oral sex. Color me surprised. The fake Rabbi, yet another ignorant imbecil who cannot put facts on the table, but can scream really, really loud.
Wow your post quality has really declined. Just ad homs, insults, and irrelevance. Maybe you need time off from this site. Like 20 years.

You told libs to "suck it," then whine about the quality of someone's posts!

Too funny.
Your whining is noted.

Unlike you, I was not whining, just pointing out your blatant hypocrisy.

I agree, we all do.

Do you? Just so we are clear, you refuse to do your own investigation of this guy and then cry big tears and defend him if someone else does? You sure you want to run with that?

Suck it, libs.

Sorry if you think I have reduced myself to your pathetic level of debate. No donut for you.

It is entirely in keeping with the traditional mind-set of the left to punish those who dare question the official state excuse for anything. Leftist ideology doesn't work unless thought as well as action can be controlled by the state.

Which just totally explains why it's always RIGHTIES here in USMB who are screaming for people to be censored.

LOL....

Do you? Just so we are clear, you refuse to do your own investigation of this guy and then cry big tears and defend him if someone else does? You sure you want to run with that?
Why investigate someone now when it's already been done? I fail to see where Issa has been unfair to the administration. You simply want your pound of flesh. You don't like it when anyone dares to question this administration. We all need to question this administration, because they have been caught red-handed on several occasions committing crimes and their only excuse is that the questions are merely politically motivated, or a previous administration did the same stuff we're doing.

The defense of every crime committed by the Obama Administration is always either they didn't know it was going on or that a previous administration did it. It doesn't matter if Johnny did the same thing as you are doing, what you and little Johnny did was still wrong.

Why investigate someone now when it's already been done? I fail to see where Issa has been unfair to the administration. You simply want your pound of flesh. You don't like it when anyone dares to question this administration. We all need to question this administration, because they have been caught red-handed on several occasions committing crimes and their only excuse is that the questions are merely politically motivated, or a previous administration did the same stuff we're doing.

The defense of every crime committed by the Obama Administration is always either they didn't know it was going on or that a previous administration did it. It doesn't matter if Johnny did the same thing as you are doing, what you and little Johnny did was still wrong.

Oh, Mud.........there is so much more to Issa then Benghazi. So much more.

Ever notice how these Republicans start an investigation being absolutely sure THIS is the scandal that will ruin Obama. Then they fail. And they do this over and over. Then they fail miserably.

Then they get all offended.

Then they whine like hell because people are pissed they wasted all that time, money and effort chasing some made up bullshit.

Ever notice how these Republicans start an investigation being absolutely sure THIS is the scandal that will ruin Obama. Then they fail. And they do this over and over. Then they fail miserably.

Then they whine like hell because people are pissed they wasted all that time, money and effort chasing some made up bullshit.

The good thing is now the Pubs don't need to try so hard.

Obama is imploding on his own, LMAO

-Geaux

Obama is imploding on his own, LMAO

Why look, Goforit has created some strange little fantasy world in his pea brain. Good for you boy.
You notice how Obama looks much more comfortable fucking with Republicans now that the mid terms are over?
The next two years will be real fun if Obama decides to go after the Rethugs.

Okay...let me try to understand.

A POTUS who is a known liar desperate to get re-elected did nothing worthy of investigation, in the terrible events known as Benghazi. A POTUS who blamed a video and refuses to explain his actions during the event, must be telling the truth. And not only that, but Issa should face consequences for investigating the event.

Now that is some screwed up thinking.

It is as if we Americans are living under the Stasi.

Okay...let me try to understand.

A POTUS who is a known liar desperate to get re-elected did nothing worthy of investigation, in the terrible events known as Benghazi. A POTUS who blamed a video and refuses to explain his actions during the event, must be telling the truth. And not only that, but Issa should face consequences for investigating the event.

Now that is some screwed up thinking.

It is as if we Americans are living under the Stasi.

What do you mean "explain his actions?" You still buying into that horseshit that he went back to sleep?

Oh, brother, get a "grip."

Please tell me exactly what BO did during the event?

I'm on my cell phone waiting in line at the cab stand. I can't post a link, but within one hour of the attack, he was meeting with Leon Panetta, descussing how to handle this. Obama told him to use whatever resources where nessesary.

By the way, this attack started at about 10 PM in Libya, but in DC, it was early afternoon! Just google the info, why do you need me to do it?

Exactly...it was afternoon in DC. BO was in the WH. Spoke with Penata one time....then off the radar....and he did nothing more. Then went early the next morning to a campaign event in Vegas.

Actually I heard he was busy in the oval office, getting a BJ from Al Sharpton.

There always is when it comes to anyone who dares to question this administration or anyone who dares to question a Democrat president. I remember the same exact shit when Clinton was under investigation for the Monica Lewinsky nonsense. The Independent Prosecutor became the target of the investigation rather than the person who committed the crime, Bill Clinton.

Issa is in my top ten evil mofo list. He has a history.

Issa is in my top ten evil mofo list. He has a history.
Of course. How much of is even true?

Chances are none of it. Doesn't matter what he did in his past. It's what he's doing now. You cannot attack what he's doing because it has been more than fair, so you have to go after his god damned history.

There always is when it comes to anyone who dares to question this administration or anyone who dares to question a Democrat president. I remember the same exact shit when Clinton was under investigation for the Monica Lewinsky nonsense. The Independent Prosecutor became the target of the investigation rather than the person who committed the crime, Bill Clinton.

That's no longer a valid line of defense. It's an excuse. If you think that I will keep my mouth shut watching the Democrats roll with the next little investigation, you're wrong. If you think that I will keep my mouth shut watching the Republicans use the next investigation to screw the people, you're wrong. It won't be about Obama. It will be dealing with the issue.

I'm glad you remember the Clinton investigation. Do you remember what killed it? When it was pointed out the number of people in that room that were carrying on affairs. We don't have time for theater.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back