🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Darrell Issa face consequences for Benghazi BS?

Do you? Just so we are clear, you refuse to do your own investigation of this guy and then cry big tears and defend him if someone else does? You sure you want to run with that?
Why investigate someone now when it's already been done? I fail to see where Issa has been unfair to the administration. You simply want your pound of flesh. You don't like it when anyone dares to question this administration. We all need to question this administration, because they have been caught red-handed on several occasions committing crimes and their only excuse is that the questions are merely politically motivated, or a previous administration did the same stuff we're doing.

The defense of every crime committed by the Obama Administration is always either they didn't know it was going on or that a previous administration did it. It doesn't matter if Johnny did the same thing as you are doing, what you and little Johnny did was still wrong.

Oh, Mud.........there is so much more to Issa then Benghazi. So much more.

Ever notice how these Republicans start an investigation being absolutely sure THIS is the scandal that will ruin Obama. Then they fail. And they do this over and over. Then they fail miserably.

Then they get all offended.

Then they whine like hell because people are pissed they wasted all that time, money and effort chasing some made up bullshit.

Issa is in my top ten evil mofo list. He has a history.
Of course. How much of is even true?

Chances are none of it. Doesn't matter what he did in his past. It's what he's doing now. You cannot attack what he's doing because it has been more than fair, so you have to go after his god damned history.

Uh........since he has been elected. You don't need to go back further than that. Again, if you refuse to investigate then step aside and don't mind if other people do. In fact, it won't cost the tax payers a dime.

I'm not sure how much all of his tomfoolery cost the American taxpayers, or how many lies he told, but surely these are substantial in number.

Should Issa face fraud charges? Should he help chip in on paying back the millions wasted?

Republicans are always talking up personal responsibility. Will they follow through on the rhetoric in Issa's case?
You should be charged for failure to see the log in your ass.

I'm not sure how much all of his tomfoolery cost the American taxpayers, or how many lies he told, but surely these are substantial in number.

Should Issa face fraud charges? Should he help chip in on paying back the millions wasted?

Republicans are always talking up personal responsibility. Will they follow through on the rhetoric in Issa's case?
That's rich. Issa was the investigator, not the perpetrator.

The point is that there was no perpetrator. Issa has been acting more like an inquisitor than an investigator.

I have better things to do.
Do you? Just so we are clear, you refuse to do your own investigation of this guy and then cry big tears and defend him if someone else does? You sure you want to run with that?
Why investigate someone now when it's already been done? I fail to see where Issa has been unfair to the administration. You simply want your pound of flesh. You don't like it when anyone dares to question this administration. We all need to question this administration, because they have been caught red-handed on several occasions committing crimes and their only excuse is that the questions are merely politically motivated, or a previous administration did the same stuff we're doing.

The defense of every crime committed by the Obama Administration is always either they didn't know it was going on or that a previous administration did it. It doesn't matter if Johnny did the same thing as you are doing, what you and little Johnny did was still wrong.

Ever notice how these Republicans start an investigation being absolutely sure THIS is the scandal that will ruin Obama. Then they fail. And they do this over and over. Then they fail miserably.

Then they whine like hell because people are pissed they wasted all that time, money and effort chasing some made up bullshit.

Is that what the kids are calling a criminal past these days, a "history"? ;)

I really want to stick with what he has done after having been elected with this guy.

I really want to stick with what he has done after having been elected with this guy.
Then why are you bringing up his alleged history?

This will be the third time that I have repeated this. His history since he has been elected. Really. It's not that hard. It isn't alleged. It's right there. What I won't do or participate in is the history prior to that because it will resort to finger pointing and it will ignore the fine work that he has accomplished with the Post Office and that would let the Democrats off the hook.

See, what I'm getting at here?

You would if you investigated him.

Wow, Truman...really? It's patently obvious that the Obama White House both lied about what happened at Benghazi and then conspired to cover up what happened at Benghazi. It took a lawsuit by Judicial Watch to obtain the Ben Rhodes email to Susan Rice that illustrates exactly what happened back then...an email that the Obama Administration deliberately reclassified to hide from Congressional investigators. Yet you now want to blame Issa for the cost of an investigation that lasted as long as it did simply because the Obama White House wasn't forthcoming? Really?

I think we should quit spending money as if it flew out of our assholes.

Time to stop these foolish, partisan led "investigations."
But that is exactly what Republican voters voted for...The GOP campaigned on obstructing and making sure Obama had no success. So their supporters voted for partisan wastes of money.

Another fail lib thread inhabited by the last election's losers.
Suck it, libs.

Ahhh, this weird RWNJ obsession with gay oral sex. Color me surprised. The fake Rabbi, yet another ignorant imbecil who cannot put facts on the table, but can scream really, really loud.
Wow your post quality has really declined. Just ad homs, insults, and irrelevance. Maybe you need time off from this site. Like 20 years.

Sorry if you think I have reduced myself to your pathetic level of debate. No donut for you.
You are waaaay below my level in every sense, Herr Sturmbahnfuerer.

Okay...let me try to understand.

A POTUS who is a known liar desperate to get re-elected did nothing worthy of investigation, in the terrible events known as Benghazi. A POTUS who blamed a video and refuses to explain his actions during the event, must be telling the truth. And not only that, but Issa should face consequences for investigating the event.

Now that is some screwed up thinking.

It is as if we Americans are living under the Stasi.

Okay...let me try to understand.

A POTUS who is a known liar desperate to get re-elected did nothing worthy of investigation, in the terrible events known as Benghazi. A POTUS who blamed a video and refuses to explain his actions during the event, must be telling the truth. And not only that, but Issa should face consequences for investigating the event.

Now that is some screwed up thinking.

It is as if we Americans are living under the Stasi.

What do you mean "explain his actions?" You still buying into that horseshit that he went back to sleep?

Oh, brother, get a "grip."

Please tell me exactly what BO did during the event?

I'm on my cell phone waiting in line at the cab stand. I can't post a link, but within one hour of the attack, he was meeting with Leon Panetta, descussing how to handle this. Obama told him to use whatever resources where nessesary.

By the way, this attack started at about 10 PM in Libya, but in DC, it was early afternoon! Just google the info, why do you need me to do it?

Exactly...it was afternoon in DC. BO was in the WH. Spoke with Penata one time....then off the radar....and he did nothing more. Then went early the next morning to a campaign event in Vegas.

Actually I heard he was busy in the oval office, getting a BJ from Al Sharpton.

Really? He was off the radar??? You of course, have a camera set up in the WH and have this information readily available to you?

President Obama has no further use of his powers after that - he's the fucking president, NOT a copter pilot! You wanted Obama to spend the rest of the month calling everyone involved in this to "chew them out, good!"

I don't get it - REPUBLICANS investigating this horse shit found NO WRONG DOING!!! Do you guys need a fucking brick to fall on your head to understand this???

Another fail lib thread inhabited by the last election's losers.
Suck it, libs.

Ahhh, this weird RWNJ obsession with gay oral sex. Color me surprised. The fake Rabbi, yet another ignorant imbecil who cannot put facts on the table, but can scream really, really loud.
Wow your post quality has really declined. Just ad homs, insults, and irrelevance. Maybe you need time off from this site. Like 20 years.

Sorry if you think I have reduced myself to your pathetic level of debate. No donut for you.
You are waaaay below my level in every sense, Herr Sturmbahnfuerer.

Only so much as as you have become masterful at deflecting or ever even having to address any issue on this board; opting instead to make every issue, somehow tied to the poster you are currently engaging.

This will be the third time that I have repeated this. His history since he has been elected. Really. It's not that hard. It isn't alleged. It's right there. What I won't do or participate in is the history prior to that because it will resort to finger pointing and it will ignore the fine work that he has accomplished with the Post Office and that would let the Democrats off the hook.

See, what I'm getting at here?

You would if you investigated him.

Investigation involves looking at independent sources of information, not reading hit-pieces designed to malign his reputation.

Wow, Truman...really? It's patently obvious that the Obama White House both lied about what happened at Benghazi and then conspired to cover up what happened at Benghazi. It took a lawsuit by Judicial Watch to obtain the Ben Rhodes email to Susan Rice that illustrates exactly what happened back then...an email that the Obama Administration deliberately reclassified to hide from Congressional investigators. Yet you now want to blame Issa for the cost of an investigation that lasted as long as it did simply because the Obama White House wasn't forthcoming? Really?

So obvious, that no wrong doing was noted in the latest report on the matter.

But that is exactly what Republican voters voted for...The GOP campaigned on obstructing and making sure Obama had no success. So their supporters voted for partisan wastes of money.

The people voted to prevent Obama from becoming a dictator. The GOP hasn't been in the position to obstruct him. If they were he never could have signed the DACA, or started implementing Obamacare.

This would be a good start:

60874_duck_stool_lg.gif

The people voted to prevent Obama from becoming a dictator. The GOP hasn't been in the position to obstruct him. If they were he never could have signed the DACA, or started implementing Obamacare.

You're kidding, right???

Do you realize how many times republicans tried to derail the ACA?

The issue was even dragged before the Supreme Court; they shut down the government, for crying out loud!!!

You're kidding, right???

The issue was even dragged before the Supreme Court; they shut down the government, for crying out loud!!!

The government was shit down by Obama because of sequestration, and the Senate's refusal to pass a budget. Obamacare was merely excluded from a budget passed by the House which Obama vetoed.

Congress cannot shut the government down.

You really need to read up on the subject.

As for the House of Representatives' right to grant or withhold money, that is not a matter of opinion either. You can check the Constitution of the United States. All spending bills must originate in the House of Representatives, which means that Congressmen there have a right to decide whether or not they want to spend money on a particular government activity.

Whether ObamaCare is good, bad or indifferent is a matter of opinion. But it is a matter of fact that members of the House of Representatives have a right to make spending decisions based on their opinion.

ObamaCare is indeed "the law of the land," as its supporters keep saying, and the Supreme Court has upheld its Constitutionality.

But the whole point of having a division of powers within the federal government is that each branch can decide independently what it wants to do or not do, regardless of what the other branches do, when exercising the powers specifically granted to that branch by the Constitution.

The hundreds of thousands of government workers who have been laid off are not idle because the House of Representatives did not vote enough money to pay their salaries or the other expenses of their agencies -- unless they are in an agency that would administer ObamaCare.

Since we cannot read minds, we cannot say who -- if anybody -- "wants to shut down the government." But we do know who had the option to keep the government running and chose not to. The money voted by the House of Representatives covered everything that the government does, except for ObamaCare.

Who Shut Down the Government - Thomas Sowell - Page full

Last edited:

So obvious, that no wrong doing was noted in the latest report on the matter.

Did you actually read the report, Cabbie? It exonerates the Intelligence community but does little to exonerate the Obama White House. They still lied to the American people about this. They still reclassified documents to hide the cover-up that took place. That hasn't changed one bit.

You're kidding, right???

The government was shit down by Obama because of sequestration, and the Senate's refusal to pass a budget. Obamacare was merely excluded from a budget passed by the House which Obama vetoed.

Congress cannot shut the government down.

You really need to read up on the subject.

As for the House of Representatives' right to grant or withhold money, that is not a matter of opinion either. You can check the Constitution of the United States. All spending bills must originate in the House of Representatives, which means that Congressmen there have a right to decide whether or not they want to spend money on a particular government activity.

Whether ObamaCare is good, bad or indifferent is a matter of opinion. But it is a matter of fact that members of the House of Representatives have a right to make spending decisions based on their opinion.

ObamaCare is indeed "the law of the land," as its supporters keep saying, and the Supreme Court has upheld its Constitutionality.

But the whole point of having a division of powers within the federal government is that each branch can decide independently what it wants to do or not do, regardless of what the other branches do, when exercising the powers specifically granted to that branch by the Constitution.

The hundreds of thousands of government workers who have been laid off are not idle because the House of Representatives did not vote enough money to pay their salaries or the other expenses of their agencies -- unless they are in an agency that would administer ObamaCare.

Since we cannot read minds, we cannot say who -- if anybody -- "wants to shut down the government." But we do know who had the option to keep the government running and chose not to. The money voted by the House of Representatives covered everything that the government does, except for ObamaCare.

Who Shut Down the Government - Thomas Sowell - Page full

I don't give a flying eff about what right-wing bloggers-united, came up with; Congress shut down the government, spin it however the hell you want.

The only reason they were not all removed from office is because they blamed Obama and everyone bought it.

Forum List

Back