🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Darrell Issa face consequences for Benghazi BS?

Issa could write a check and pay back the American taxpayers for all the $$ he's wasted chasing thin air.

Or Barack Obama could do the same thing for each of his scandals that he's consistently stonewalled throughout his six years in office! I won't be holding my breath for either of those outcomes, Siete...but feel free to indulge yourself in that pursuit!

I'm not sure how much all of his tomfoolery cost the American taxpayers, or how many lies he told, but surely these are substantial in number.

Should Issa face fraud charges? Should he help chip in on paying back the millions wasted?

Republicans are always talking up personal responsibility. Will they follow through on the rhetoric in Issa's case?

His voters won't care- they eat this BS up.

And no Congress cannot be held personally liable for their lies.

It does seem that when ever the right wingers don't have something substantial to say they resort to their obsession with oral inquisitiveness of the male appendage.

Another fail lib thread inhabited by the last election's losers.
Suck it, libs.

Ahhh, this weird RWNJ obsession with gay oral sex. Color me surprised. The fake Rabbi, yet another ignorant imbecil who cannot put facts on the table, but can scream really, really loud.

Issa could write a check and pay back the American taxpayers for all the $$ he's wasted chasing thin air.

Or Barack Obama could do the same thing for each of his scandals that he's consistently stonewalled throughout his six years in office! I won't be holding my breath for either of those outcomes, Siete...but feel free to indulge yourself in that pursuit!

but feel free to indulge yourself in that pursuit!

what pursuit? you holding your breath? everyone with an IQ over 70 can only hope.

No, I have yet to ever get my ass kicked by the fake Rabbi.

You are still avoiding any proof of Obama lying.

Talk any amount of shit you want - you're the one getting your ass kicked.
Obama lied when he blamed a video, weeks after he knew the truth.
Obama lied on ACA.
Obama lies just about every time he speaks.

Unfortunately for right wingers, there is no actual proof, just innuendo and misinformation, which is close.
Do you really think when Obama said you could keep your private health plan he wasnt lying?

Good question.

No.

That still does not fit the distinction of being a lie.

I don't even see how he was very wrong, depends on what criteria you are applying the statement too.

A lot of plans had to be scraped, because they did not offer anywhere near the amount of coverage that was nessesary in order to comply with the new parameters.
So the fact that is was rated Lie of the Year means nothing to you, right?
OK, so we have the most obvious lie Obama told and you maintain it wasnt really a lie at all.
That means you are totally worthless, incapable of rational debate because you are a classic low information/low intelligence poster.

You asked me a question and I aswered it. Did I feel that it was a lie? No and I very thoughtfully explained my answer.

Lie of the year? Hardly.

Again, something being untrue is not nessecerly a lie.

Deception would make the statement a lie, you have proof of that?

Obama lied when he blamed a video, weeks after he knew the truth.
Obama lied on ACA.
Obama lies just about every time he speaks.

Unfortunately for right wingers, there is no actual proof, just innuendo and misinformation, which is close.
Do you really think when Obama said you could keep your private health plan he wasnt lying?

Good question.

No.

I don't even see how he was very wrong, depends on what criteria you are applying the statement too.

A lot of plans had to be scraped, because they did not offer anywhere near the amount of coverage that was nessesary in order to comply with the new parameters.
OK, so we have the most obvious lie Obama told and you maintain it wasnt really a lie at all.
That means you are totally worthless, incapable of rational debate because you are a classic low information/low intelligence poster.

You asked me a question and I aswered it. Did I feel that it was a lie? No and I very thoughtfully explained my answer.

Lie of the year? Hardly.

That he said something that he must have known was untrue? Tht is obvious. Gruber confirmed what we all knew: The whole administration understood they had to game the system to get, e.g. the CBO numbers they wanted. That is lying.

I didnt ask you about your reading hobbies ya little side stepper. I said you have a problem accepting the report and the reality that you've been lied to for months now. Your fault

Well, since I don't really watch television that often and the newspapers I regularly read are liberally slanted ones like the Boston Globe and USA Today...then who is it that's "handling" me, Closed?

Only you know the answer to that buddy

So you accuse me of being "handled" in some mysterious way...but then don't have any examples of what's "handling" me?

No I dont...why would I? You are a faceless person on a message board. Of course I wouldnt know specific examples but I do know that you refuse to accept the findings of the report....

I'm a history major, Closed...the first thing you're taught AS a history major is to understand the origins of any source material you're looking at before trusting it completely. That training has me "accepting" the findings of the report but also understanding how it was compiled...by who...and for what reasons.

Ohhhh it sounds soooo mysterious...
Thats why I said earlier you can sum up your entire mindset to one sentence "I dont care what the facts say I'll believe what I want to"

Good question.

No.

Lie of the year? Hardly.

That he said something that he must have known was untrue? Tht is obvious. Gruber confirmed what we all knew: The whole administration understood they had to game the system to get, e.g. the CBO numbers they wanted. That is lying.

I looked into politifact's "lie of the year," for the entire year proceeding that dubious award, they had rated that scandal - half true/half wrong.

Did he know? I guess, but that's not really provable, is it?

It does seem that when ever the right wingers don't have something substantial to say they resort to their obsession with oral inquisitiveness of the male appendage.

Another fail lib thread inhabited by the last election's losers.
Suck it, libs.

Ahhh, this weird RWNJ obsession with gay oral sex. Color me surprised. The fake Rabbi, yet another ignorant imbecil who cannot put facts on the table, but can scream really, really loud.

Indeed.

BO is a confirmed liar and yet, many continue to believe him.

Weird!

It's what's wrong with our country.

you see Bush lies and to them people die
Obama lies and not ONLY do people die, but we get stuck with a Monster fascist pos government entitlement put on OUR BACKS called, Oscamcare

I'm not sure how much all of his tomfoolery cost the American taxpayers, or how many lies he told, but surely these are substantial in number.

Should Issa face fraud charges? Should he help chip in on paying back the millions wasted?

Republicans are always talking up personal responsibility. Will they follow through on the rhetoric in Issa's case?
No, being a rightwing partisan hack doesn't warrant any type of charges – failing to win reelection would be the appropriate consequence of his actions, but unfortunately that's not likely.

Yes Obama should be fired for the political cover up charged and face a firing squad

Again, the report found no evidence of any 'cover up."

I understand that you had pertinent information, though and did not come forward.
the report is a lie. I would believe the three men who were on the ground at Benghazi that night before I would believe any bull shit coming from DC
The Republicans are lying to cover up for Obama? Wow, this really IS a conspiracy!

Yes -

Yes -

OH WELL, a lot of people thought Billy Clinton should of faced consequences for being IMPEACHED. Like losing his JOB. But he didn't and Issa won't either. but everyone needs some dreams I guess

Yes -

OH WELL, a lot of people thought Billy Clinton should of faced consequences for being IMPEACHED. Like losing his JOB. But he didn't and Issa won't either. but everyone needs some dreams I guess
Bill Clinton's consequences were that he gained worldwide fame and approval.

Issa looks pretty fucking stupid about now......dick hanging out with nowhere to put it.

Four people died under this president's direction and you actually want to prosecute the guy asking questions about how that happened and not focus on the cause of the four dead. How retarded does a person need to be to think like you?

Four people died under this president's direction and you actually want to prosecute the guy asking questions about how that happened and not focus on the cause of the four dead. How retarded does a person need to be to think like you?

that is pure party over country. sick and warped people in the Democrat base

Forum List

Back