Should Elon Musk stop tolerating Progressive intolerance?

Should Elon Musk ban Progressives?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Only the ones guilty of Hate Speech.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No -- they should be under the same rules as everyone else.

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Musk is a pretentious, self-righteous douche bag of the highest order. I actually agree with you that Twitter had the tendency to take reasons for bans too far, but Musk sure as hell was not the solution.
Those are the people you worship. Why is he a problem for you? Is it that old taste of your own medicine thing?

I think it is.

Those are the people you worship. Why is he a problem for you? Is it that old taste of your own medicine thing?

I think it is.
You’re trying to make this about me fearing reform. I don’t give a flying fuck what happens to Twitter. Quit pretending that I do because you’re basing it on nothing. Musk is a sack of shit either way.

You’re trying to make this about me fearing reform. I don’t give a flying fuck what happens to Twitter. Quit pretending that I do because you’re basing it on nothing. Musk is a sack of shit either way.
No I am not. I said you follow people who think their shit does not stink. As we know that is impossible.

Musk is a pretentious, self-righteous douche bag of the highest order. I actually agree with you that Twitter had the tendency to take reasons for bans too far, but Musk sure as hell was not the solution.

Why not? Twitters biggest problem was censoring. I'm sure it caused millions to quit if they didn't get kicked out already. So I think you're wrong. He is the solution. When you open up your market to a wider range of people, I don't see how you can't do better.

Oh , is that why you're in a thread about it? :eusa_shhh:
I’m just informing you on how retarded and misguided your devotion to Musk is. You like to delude yourself into thinking Musk will create some haven for absolute free speech but he won’t. Will he soften the rules in comparison to the Twitter before him? Obviously he will. He’s already unbanned prolific people. The fact of the matter, however, is that you will be disappointed regardless. I guarantee it. The big name advertisers are going to be way more picky than you like to think. Musk will have no choice but to cater to them.

I’m just informing you on how retarded and misguided your devotion to Musk is. You like to delude yourself into thinking Musk will create some haven for absolute free speech but he won’t. Will he soften the rules in comparison to the Twitter before him? Obviously he will. He’s already unbanned prolific people. The fact of the matter, however, is that you will be disappointed regardless. I guarantee it. The big name advertisers are going to be way more picky than you like to think. Musk will have no choice but to cater to them.

At the beginning to put on a show, maybe. But Americans have a short memory. They'll come running back to Twitter because I believe Musk will grow the membership. And if they don't, other industries will be happy to take their place.

Hopefully, he will apply rules evenly.

Hopefully, he will ban Progressives guilty of Hate Speech, Slander, and False News.

As it stands, Progressives will use every trick in the book to bring Twitter back under their censorship.

Will they succeed? Only time will tell.

If Musk succeeds in keeping Twitter operational and under his control, should he ban Progressives?

Your name is highly ironic. A truly ethical person wouldn't start off a question by making a completely baseless and unsubstantiated claim about an entire swath of ppl, but of course, that's part of the agenda of your question to begin with.

If by "progressives" you mean the average person who don't want neo nazis, racism and anti science idiots who spew dangerous conspiracy theories on twitter that will endanger the public, don't worry, Elon is hard at work making certain they don't come back, although a purge is likely in any case for more high profile accounts. Currently, Twitter is seeing an explosion of antisemitism and racism towards blacks and other minorites. So of course, we need to worry about the "progressives," who don't want to see this shit. You, are anything but a man of ethics, quite the opposite.

Your name is highly ironic. A truly ethical person wouldn't start off a question by making a completely baseless and unsubstantiated claim about an entire swath of ppl, but of course, that's part of the agenda of your question to begin with.

If by "progressives" you mean the average person who don't want neo nazis, racism and anti science idiots who spew dangerous conspiracy theories on twitter that will endanger the public, don't worry, Elon is hard at work making certain they don't come back, although a purge is likely in any case for more high profile accounts. Currently, Twitter is seeing an explosion of antisemitism and racism towards blacks and other minorites. So of course, we need to worry about the "progressives," who don't want to see this shit. You, are anything but a man of ethics, quite the opposite.
Progressives are emotionally unstable sexual perverts.

I'm good with the other side describing their anguish when they can't teach anal sex to kindergartners.... or lauding the benefits of chicks with dicks rubbing on our preteens.

We're not the same. Let everybody talk and then let God sort it out.

Forum List

Back