Should Elon Musk stop tolerating Progressive intolerance?

Should Elon Musk ban Progressives?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Only the ones guilty of Hate Speech.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No -- they should be under the same rules as everyone else.

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Musk made it clear that Hate Speech is still prohibited. Hopefully, he will also ban Progressives guilty of Hate Speech.
Well hate speech has become quite subjective. Just look at your post. Musk is going to disappoint you with this. I guarantee it lol

I guess so. But at least Elon Musk could ban Hate Speech.

Twitter has a large subculture of those who hate men and view all men as oppressors. This subculture is detrimental to mental health and well-being of young men.
IF I was on twits I would be the first to call them out!!! But I am not so it is empty bravado on my part.

Greg

Republicans like to think that Twitter will become this anything goes free speech hub, but the reality is that Musk will still be beholden to advertisers who won’t tolerate quite a lot of content.
But we wont be censored anymore, or banned, or shadow banned, or forced to delete 100% true tweets in order to be allowed to post again, etc.

Republicans like to think that Twitter will become this anything goes free speech hub, but the reality is that Musk will still be beholden to advertisers who won’t tolerate quite a lot of content.

Funny picture.

The richest man in the world will piss himself because he loses a few bucks from some snotty SJW loser companies.

:laughing0301:

As it stands, Progressives will use every trick in the book to bring Twitter back under their censorship.

Will they succeed? Only time will tell.

If Musk succeeds in keeping Twitter operational and under his control, should he ban Progressives?

Love the poll. Not a sane response in it. Refusing to allow dangerous lies and sedition to be posted on Twitter is not "censorship", it's ensuring that things posted on the platform are TRUE.

The "Man of Ethics" wants the right to lie to you with impunity. Refusing to allow him to lie, is "censorship". Some ethics those are.

Love the poll. Not a sane response in it. Refusing to allow dangerous lies and sedition to be posted on Twitter is not "censorship", it's ensuring that things posted on the platform are TRUE.

The "Man of Ethics" wants the right to lie to you with impunity. Refusing to allow him to lie, is "censorship". Some ethics those are.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Musk can do what he wants with Twitter.

If advertisers don’t want to be a part of it, he has no reason to bitch (but he will anyway).

Funny picture.

The richest man in the world will piss himself because he loses a few bucks from some snotty SJW loser companies.

:laughing0301:

Remember "My Space" or Yahoo??? They still exist on the Net, but nobody uses them. I used to belong to a large online community that was sold to a big corporation that saw an opportunity to monetize our use of the site. It was gone is less than 6 months, leaving a trail of bad debts behind it. We all migrated to a European owned site.

Advertizers have already left Twitter, and posters are saying goodbye and leaving. The vast majority of the general public are tired of the lies, the propaganda and the hate of the Republican Party. Anger and hate are exhausted and counter productive. If Musk turns Twitter into 4Chan, the rest of us aren't going to pay for this, and we're leaving.

Remember "My Space" or Yahoo??? They still exist on the Net, but nobody uses them. I used to belong to a large online community that was sold to a big corporation that saw an opportunity to monetize our use of the site. It was gone is less than 6 months, leaving a trail of bad debts behind it. We all migrated to a European owned site.

Advertizers have already left Twitter, and posters are saying goodbye and leaving. The vast majority of the general public are tired of the lies, the propaganda and the hate of the Republican Party. Anger and hate are exhausted and counter productive. If Musk turns Twitter into 4Chan, the rest of us aren't going to pay for this, and we're leaving.

dragonbitch loves the sound of its own voice, doesn't it?

As it stands, Progressives will use every trick in the book to bring Twitter back under their censorship.

Will they succeed? Only time will tell.

If Musk succeeds in keeping Twitter operational and under his control, should he ban Progressives?

Twitter will likely go bankrupt because businesses do not want their messages to be seen by rightwing Nazis advocating violence and sedition.

Yes......we know.......we know..... Nothing upsets a commie more than free speech.

No, Republicans like to think their speech will not be censored nor controlled by Big Brother. If you say Trump is a crook, I say that Biden is a criminal, it's all allowed to be said.

Too funny.

The lies, the hate, the deliberate misinformation, and the propaganda on twitter were from the left. The right was not permitted to voice an opinion on twitter.

This posting here, by your standard, is a lie and misinformation.

Twitter will likely go bankrupt because businesses do not want their messages to be seen by rightwing Nazis advocating violence and sedition.

I love the fact that the internet is forever, so we will be able to rub your nasty little porcine snouts is this kind of nonsense, far into the future.

The only moron who can bring down Twitter is Musk.

And he's doing a bang-up job of that so far.
I get really amused at people who can't claim they've accomplished much historically noteworthy in their lifetime judging a man who has successfully run huge companies, put electric cars on the map, sent manned spacecraft into space, is working on a trip to Mars, and became the richest man in the world . Even with the considerable dip in his net worth taking over Twitter, Musk is still the richest man in the world, and I suspect he has the instincts and skill set to make Twitter not only successful, but the best and highly profitable. Usage is already at an all time high and it is a much more congenial and pleasant place than it was.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back