Should Elon Musk stop tolerating Progressive intolerance?

Should Elon Musk ban Progressives?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Only the ones guilty of Hate Speech.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No -- they should be under the same rules as everyone else.

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
If you say so.

Sadly, many of them engage in Hate Speech and abusive behavior.
So do some Patriots. One of my personal campaigns is to keep putting the message out that we do the MAGA vision no favors and actually undermine our cause for a free, prosperous, and secure America when we engage in the nasty insults and post false memes and such.

No, Republicans like to think their speech will not be censored nor controlled by Big Brother. If you say Trump is a crook, I say that Biden is a criminal, it's all allowed to be said.
Lol what the fuck ever. No one pre Musk was ever banned for saying Biden was a crook. That’s absolute bullshit.

Love the poll. Not a sane response in it. Refusing to allow dangerous lies and sedition to be posted on Twitter is not "censorship", it's ensuring that things posted on the platform are TRUE.

The "Man of Ethics" wants the right to lie to you with impunity. Refusing to allow him to lie, is "censorship". Some ethics those are.
Hopefully, Musk would ban Progressives who post Hate Speech and Slander.

No one should tolerate progressive intolerance.

But people today don't seem to understand the word tolerance. It means to up with something you don't like. But all the people that preach tolerance are the least tolerant people.

If they truly were tolerant they would put up with people they don't like.

I am not tolerant, nor will I ever pretend to be. Progressive woke liberal asswipes are at the top of my list of who I don't tolerate.

I am not tolerant, nor will I ever pretend to be. Progressive woke liberal @@@ are at the top of my list of who I don't tolerate.
I agree with Woke people on many issues. Racism and White Nationalism are wrong. Poor people have a right to help from Society.

But sadly too many Progressive Woke people justify extreme hate and discrimination against men. This put them much further from Egalitarianism then any MAGA patriot.

As it stands, Progressives will use every trick in the book to bring Twitter back under their censorship.

Will they succeed? Only time will tell.

If Musk succeeds in keeping Twitter operational and under his control, should he ban Progressives?

Funny. You are clearly NOT a Man of Ethics!

As it stands, Progressives will use every trick in the book to bring Twitter back under their censorship.

Will they succeed? Only time will tell.

If Musk succeeds in keeping Twitter operational and under his control, should he ban Progressives?
Intolerance is the sole purview of the right – conservatives’ attack and lies about gay and transgender Americans being one of many examples.

Intolerance is the sole purview of the right – conservatives’ attack and lies about gay and transgender Americans being one of many examples.

I don't know of any lies. What they do is usually on video. I don't know how videos can be lies.

Intolerance is doing everything you can to silence opposition as the left has been doing (or trying to do) for many years now. When they can't silence the opposition they lie about a story, like the most recent mass shooting of a gay bar. They immediately attached a right-wing label to the shooter, and when they found out he was one of their own--a flake, shut up about it.

Funny. You are clearly NOT a Man of Ethics!
I am a Man of Ethics. Sadly being a Man of Ethics means disagreeing with both sides on different issues.

Being a Man of Ethics means being disliked by all sides of Political Spectrum.

Last edited:
New Twitter rules still prohibit Slander and Hate Speech. Hopefully these rules would be applied to both sides.

Just giving an example. If Twitter were not censoring people on the right, Musk would have no interest in it.
Musk is a pretentious, self-righteous douche bag of the highest order. I actually agree with you that Twitter had the tendency to take reasons for bans too far, but Musk sure as hell was not the solution.

Forum List

Back