Should Hillary promise to return the White House furniture she stole in 2001?

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
At some point, this issue needs an answer.

Google

I mean, how can we believe Hillary cares about the US when she steals every damn thing not nailed down??

I'm really sick and tired of hearing about this furniture bullshit. This is as weak a talking point as calling Obama a Kenyan. The Clintons reported nearly $200k in personal gifts before Mr. Clinton left office. There was a dispute as to whether items were personal gifts or gifts to the office. Nearly everything was returned by the Clintons when questions emerged, with some of it being then returned back to the Clintons. I remember when it happened. Some of the ridiculous stuff people were trying to claim the Clintons "stole" were things as petty as neck ties that had been given to the man.

• Banned
Will Hillary Return The Property She Got At The White House?

"As the White House’s keyboards were losing their “W” buttons, so too was the First Lady making off with an historic haul in the form of gifts and presents from friends. Some actual White House artifacts ended up being part of the loot, according to Sally Bedell Smith, author of the 2007 book, For Love Of Politics.

“[The Clintons’] financial-disclosure forms revealed that they walked away with $190,027 worth of furniture, china, flatware, art, and other gifts, nearly half of it acquired in their final year. It also turned out that they took some property that actually belonged to the permanent White House collection.”"

Now, Hillary steals, and her minions lie.

Try again - will Hillary return the White House furniture she STOLE in 2001?

Forum List

Back