Should Hip-Hop culture have been suppressed?

People that think Hip Hop is damaging must have a daughter thats out there twerking to entertain Black guys at a club. No your daughter was going to be ho regardless of if hip hop existed. You didnt teach her right from wrong. Your fault. Not Hip Hops.

LOL

I'll either break her face
Or take down her legs
Get my ways at will
Go for the throat
Never let loose
Goin' in for the kill
Take my fist
Break down walls
I'm on top tonight
Come on baby
Gotta play with me
Well I'm your live wire
You better lock your doors
I'm on the prowl tonight
Well be mine tonight

People that think Hip Hop is damaging must have a daughter thats out there twerking to entertain Black guys at a club. No your daughter was going to be ho regardless of if hip hop existed. You didnt teach her right from wrong. Your fault. Not Hip Hops.

dear, hip hop taught America just like the nazis taught Germany. Bad teachers have won often throughout history!!
I dont buy that silliness even a little bit. If Hip Hop taught america there would be zero racism now.

LOL

I'll either break her face
Or take down her legs
Get my ways at will
Go for the throat
Never let loose
Goin' in for the kill
Take my fist
Break down walls
I'm on top tonight
Come on baby
Gotta play with me
Well I'm your live wire
You better lock your doors
I'm on the prowl tonight
Well be mine tonight

Must have been some pumpkins around that triggered this. :laugh:

dear, hip hop taught America just like the nazis taught Germany. Bad teachers have won often throughout history!!
I dont buy that silliness even a little bit. If Hip Hop taught america there would be zero racism now.

dear thats really really stupid. Hip hop encourages race issues and is often outright racist so could not in a million years rersult in zero racism!!

Do you understand??

People spent a lot of time trying to suppress Rock n Roll and Jazz.

Good thing to! Once Jazz and Rock and Roll is stamped that's the only way to have peace....FOH with that stupid shit.

I bet the OP cites Elvis's gyrating hips as the cause and start of increased libido in women

dear thats really really stupid. Hip hop encourages race issues and is often outright racist so could not in a million years rersult in zero racism!!

Do you understand??
Obviously you dont understand Skippy. I even posted one of the many hip hop songs that is meant to bring the races together in this very thread.

Good thing to! Once Jazz and Rock and Roll is stamped that's the only way to have peace....FOH with that stupid shit.

I bet the OP cites Elvis's gyrating hips as the cause and start of increased libido in women

no dear as the start of the end of the American family for which we all are paying a huge price.

Do you understand??
Obviously you dont understand Skippy. I even posted one of the many hip hop songs that is meant to bring the races together in this very thread.

dear, you posted an exception. If a hip hop artist goes soft or anti thug he goes bankrupt!

if you want to understand hip hop culture read "Losing my Cool" Its about the social pressure on black kid growing up deciding not to be a hip hop thug.

no dear as the start of the end of the American family for which we all are paying a huge price.

The Way We Never Were - Author Stephanie Coontz

Do you understand??

dear, you posted an exception. If a hip hop artist goes soft or anti thug he goes bankrupt!
Sure! Asclepius. Listen to Russell Simmons here!

Do you understand??

No it wasnt an exception Skippy. You just havent listened to all hip hop enough to have a clue regarding what you are speaking about. You dont have to be soft to encourage togetherness. Sounds like you have a perception problem with reality there Skippy.

Do you understand??

dear, your a soft-ass pussy. Do you understand?

Do you understand??

How Hip-Hop Destroys the Potential of Black Youth
https://www.nationalcenter.org/P21NVHicksHipHop90706.html

Beyond the music, hip-hop culture encompasses street codes of behavior and an ... Yet another is cultivating one's thug factor through braided hair, baggy ...

you mean the black family was never intact, and black young men were always in jail, and 75% of black kids were always growing up in broken or never formed homes??

Do you understand??

How Hip-Hop Destroys the Potential of Black Youth
https://www.nationalcenter.org/P21NVHicksHipHop90706.html

Beyond the music, hip-hop culture encompasses street codes of behavior and an ... Yet another is cultivating one's thug factor through braided hair, baggy ...
You obviously are out to lunch Skippy. Braided hair doesnt make you a thug nor does baggy clothes. Those are styles. Of course hip hop culture encompassess street codes of behavior. Thats where it came from. Basically Hip Hops message is "I'm down but not out. You can bring as much adversity as you want but I will still rise and look good doing it."

you mean the black family was never intact, and black young men were always in jail, and 75% of black kids were always growing up in broken or never formed homes??
No that only started with the governments concerted effort to lock up young Black men. The industrial Prison Complex. Hip Hop is a resounding "fuck you" to that policy. You have a lot to learn Skippy.

Do you understand??

No it wasnt an exception Skippy. You just havent listened to all hip hop enough to have a clue regarding what you are speaking about. You dont have to be soft to encourage togetherness. Sounds like you have a perception problem with reality there Skippy.

Yeah, that's why Common and Kendrick Lamar are huge failures :rofl:

Do you understand??

I think edward is a victim to the version of rap marketed for white suburban youth. The more blood and guts, the scarier it makes them feel. Thats where all the money is due to white record label owners.

Do you understand??

I think edward is a victim to the version of rap marketed for white suburban youth. The more blood and guts, the scarier it makes them feel. Thats where all the money is due to white record label owners.
The curse of thug culture - Beyond Black & White

Forum List

Back