🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Jerusalem be made an international city?

no problem hotsnot......

first why again?

peace? as if....:lol:

tell you what, keep the rest, ask the muslims to give up the dome of the rock, its sitting on the temple, let the jews rebuild the temple, hey just because they got the land, doesn't mean they have a right to it...right? :rolleyes:

Nice diversion, pussy. You claimed the three major Abrahamic religions don't claim holy sites in Jerusalem. Or am I wrong? .....:D :lol:
I wonder if this cleric can be set straight by someone who is an Arab Muslim.

'Jews never had a temple in Jerusalem' - Israel Today | Israel News

Go back to your corner, Charlie.

There are millions of clerics in this world.

Really? Explain, hotshot.

no problem hotsnot......

first why again?

tell you what, keep the rest, ask the muslims to give up the dome of the rock, its sitting on the temple, let the jews rebuild the temple, hey just because they got the land, doesn't mean they have a right to it...right? :rolleyes:

Nice diversion, pussy. You claimed the three major Abrahamic religions don't claim holy sites in Jerusalem. Or am I wrong? .....:D :lol:

where did I say that? meds off? up your drip.

and diversion infers I am making an argument as 'aside from' or creating another issue. whats the issue? Oh yea , turning Jerusalem into an intl. city,, I said absolutely not , so aside from a lack of reading comprehension what else you got?

Considering that three major religions claim holy sites there?

Should the inside of your skull be declared a disaster area?

1. Can you give me a list of other international cities?
  2. What the fuck is an international city?
  3. Where did you learn to count?

hes free versing a history book from god knows where, and becauseIdon'tknow cannot read...greatest thread, best evah!!!!!:clap2:

no problem hotsnot......

first why again?

and diversion infers I am making an argument as 'aside from' or creating another issue. whats the issue? Oh yea , turning Jerusalem into an intl. city,, I said absolutely not , so aside from a lack of reading comprehension what else you got?

Well maybe it's a misunderstanding, it seemed like you were denying three major religions claim holy sites in Jerusalem as that was what you quoted.

Give us a few reasons why we shouldn't, considering it as a part of long term peace deal. And if not, what's your alternative, what should be be done with Jerusalem?

Since Palestinians do have a claim to East Jerusalem.

And no, Jews don't have complete ownership of Jerusalem, as many Palestinians have land there and live there while Israel is approving settlement expansion to isolate Palestinians even further and to bring Jews into their lands.

Last edited:
BIK, did Palestinians ever assert their claim to East Jerusalem (from which Jordan ethnically cleansed the Jews, see 'LIFE Magaxzine article') against the Jordanians?

Come to think of it, did thy assert their clam to the WB against Jordan, or Gaza against Egypt?

NO, this is not a 'flippant' question.

Right you are. East Jerusalem under Muslim control. Been there, done that. And it failed.

Direct Muslim control over East Jerusalem in the period 1948-1967 did absolutely nothing to facilitate a lasting Peace Agreement; consequently...

There is no logical reason to assume that simply shifting control from the Israelis to an international force would have the desired effect.

Jewish claim: Built the city; Site of the Temples; capital of Jewish world before exile; referenced dozens of times in Tanach

Christian claim: Site of major events in New Testament

Muslim claim: Not mentioned at all in Koran; Built mosques on Jewish holy sites after conquering territory

Why are we even having this discussion?

BIK, do you think it would be a viable option to give control of East Jerusalem - which contains many Jewish holy sites - to the Palestinians. Please answer honestly

Well maybe it's a misunderstanding, it seemed like you were denying three major religions claim holy sites in Jerusalem as that was what you quoted.

Give us a few reasons why we shouldn't, considering it as a part of long term peace deal. And if not, what's your alternative, what should be be done with Jerusalem?

And no, Jews don't have complete ownership of Jerusalem, as many Palestinians have land there and live there while Israel is approving settlement expansion to isolate Palestinians even further and to bring Jews into their lands.

Its the Capital of Israel....and so it should be, right of conquest.

next?

BIK, do you think it would be a viable option to give control of East Jerusalem - which contains many Jewish holy sites - to the Palestinians. Please answer honestly

Yeah, because its been that way for decades before an Israel was even created. If Israel wants international monitors, or some presence in some areas, swaps, that should be negotiated.

next?

You seem to only support the Jewish 'right of conquest', which means your giving a two faced answer. Put aside your Jewish aspirations for a second, and think of the more important topic of concern. If you can't do that then you just fell into the ballpark of the Likud government, and their views hardly fall in with anyone else's views besides conservatives in Israel. So it will just lead to more isolation of Israel. But I don't expect you to understand that. So I'd rather discuss it with someone else who foresees a good future for both people's, even if they think they can guarantee Jews only a good future for decades, you need to look many years ahead.

And btw, NO country in the world recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital, so that's very misleading to say.

Yeah, because its been that way for decades before an Israel was even created. If Israel wants international monitors, or some presence in some areas, swaps, that should be negotiated.

As much as I understand your and the Palestinians desire to have control over E. Jersualem, I don't see how it could work out of the Palestinians controlling it.
International monitors are useless.

As much as I understand your and the Palestinians desire to have control over E. Jersualem, I don't see how it could work out of the Palestinians controlling it.

And I don't see how the fact that Jerusalem was under Muslim control for decades has anything to do with this tbh.

next?

You seem to only support the Jewish 'right of conquest', which means your giving a two faced answer. Put aside your Jewish aspirations for a second, and think of the more important topic of concern. If you can't do that then you just fell into the ballpark of the Likud government, and their views hardly fall in with anyone else's views besides conservatives in Israel. So it will just lead to more isolation of Israel. But I don't expect you to understand that. So I'd rather discuss it with someone else who foresees a good future for both people's, even if they think they can guarantee Jews only a good future for decades, you need to look many years ahead.

And btw, NO country in the world recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital, so that's very misleading to say.

So ? Israel recognizes Jerusalem as their capital, that's what matters most.

next?

You hit the nail on the head Toast! What Israel wants today, is what she gets because of an awesome military power she is thanks to American armaments...In defying US peace demands, she may wakeup the AIPAC control of our Congress to the Public which demands a permanent peace.

We will wakeup someday to the danger of Oligarchy ruling us over money bought Politicians, who perpetuate this war we cannot win…The result will be more scrutiny and a demand for campaign finance reform and give government back to the people!

Last edited:

You hit the nail on the head Toast! What Israel wants today, is what she gets because of an awesome military power she is thanks to American armaments...In defying US peace demands, she may wakeup the AIPAC control of our Congress to the Public which demands a permanent peace.

We will wakeup someday to the danger of Oligarchy ruling us over money bought Politicians, who perpetuate this war we cannot win…The result will be more scrutiny and a demand for campaign finance reform and give government back to the people!

Well that's nice and all , but what does this have to do with Jerusalem being the Capital of Israel ???

'
Fuck the religious sites! -- yes, Jerusalem should be made an international city; the whole of Palestine should be internationalized -- with an impartial, international peace-keeping force patrolling the entire country, spanking naughty people on both sides!

There should be an international court charged with adjudicating land claims from all the inhabitants of Palestine.

Also, pigs should fly.

'
But I have an even better plan for solving the problems of the Middle East !!

Now, now --- don't everyone start offering me the Nobel Prize all at once; 'twarn't nuthin' !

My program for solving the problems of the Mideast is, as usual, blindingly simple, clear and effective. The United States should, in that spirit of true generosity which it incessantly praises itself for possessing in great abundance, give the southern half of Florida to the state of Israel as New Israel, in exchange for removing itself from the Middle East!

Surely, in common decency, considering the great evil which the US has inflicted on the Middle East for more than half-a-century, it is the least it can do to repair the damage it has caused. Jews obviously like Florida -- there are so many there already -- therefore the transition should be easy. After being cooped-up in that dangerous, god-forsaken, postage-stamp-sized desert where they are now, New Israel should make them happy as clams. They will come to see New Israel as the TRUE Land of Milk and Honey which was foretold in their scriptures.

Perhaps the New Temple can be built at Disneyland, where, every day, hundreds of cattle, sheep and goats can be slaughtered and burned to delight the Nostrils of the Lord and the hearts of the pious!

It will be a win-win situation for everybody. The New Israelites will have a safe, clean, prosperous land to develop. They will finally be able to earn their own keep. The United States will no longer need to spend countless billions of dollars of its treasure in the vain attempt to prop up a doomed country in a hostile region. The Arabs will be over-joyed to take possession of the desert wasteland they covet so much. This sense of victory will give a much-needed boost to their sense of self-confidence after having defeated themselves in so many wars. I am sure that in exchange for this settlement of outstanding grievances they would gladly allow those few Jewish religious conservatives who did not want to emigrate to the fleshpots of New Israel to end their days in contentment, happily and peacefully beating their heads against the Wailing Wall.

Also, after a few years, when tempers have had time to cool down, the Arabs will probably be begging New Israelite technicians and scientists to return to the Middle East, in order to help them develop their economies and educational institutions. [That was the way Zionism was originally supposed to work -- remember?]

It is true that there will be a few losers in the otherwise astounding perfection of this scheme. There will be a few fundamentalist Christians who will be deeply saddened that, due to the absence of a Jewish government in Jerusalem, the End of the World will have to be postponed. I would console them with the reflection that it is the Will of the Almighty that life be a vale of tears for the Elect of God.

Lastly---and this is the clincher---the consideration which will make the American people, nay, the people of the entire world, embrace this proposal with fervor: once this brilliant plan is implemented something finally will be done about global warming! The citizens of New Israel will move heaven and earth to prevent so much valuable real estate from being swallowed up by rising sea-levels!

I am in awe of the wondrous radiance of my beautiful mind!
I am a true American!

Why not? Have you seen the developments with the PA security forces in the past years? They can cooperate and what I was saying several places could be split up in control, but generally the area should be considered their capital because it makes sense. I know they may be useless in some cases, but maybe Arabic nations can play a role in too to make sure everything goes right.

Forum List

Back