Should Kamala give a platform to failing Trump?

He is stamping his feet making odd demands for this debate but I think she would be better served feeding her cats and leaving the wierdo to stew.

Ar the least she should insist on instant fact checking

any worse than the demands Biden made?

Wjats the value of it ? He lies as he breaths.
I realize you have a loose grip on American politics, but for kammie to make demands, 1 of several things has to happen.

he dies

he leaves office

he's forced out or office

til then, then, joe is still in charge, she doesn't make demands.

why should she bend to his demands? he agreed to the ABC one & he can do it or not. if he doesn't, then she's got 2 full hours to get her policies across to the american voter.

donny needs his safe place 'cause he knows she'll fillet him.

I realize you have a loose grip on American politics, but for kammie to make demands, 1 of several things has to happen.

he dies

he leaves office

dark brandon isn't in charge of her debates.

He is stamping his feet making odd demands for this debate but I think she would be better served feeding her cats and leaving the wierdo to stew.

Ar the least she should insist on instant fact checking.
They’re already scheduled for a debate on September 10th – all Trump needs to do is show up.

They’re already scheduled for a debate on September 10th – all Trump needs to do is show up.
Kamala does not have the courage to go in front of FOX controlled debate. The two FOX commentators to be used are not stone-cold conservatives either. Hannity, Watters and Ingraham should be considered. It's you Progs who raise Kamala up as this greatness. And now you are saying she cannot do it.

he dies

he leaves office

She actuallu holds office. He has been kicked from office. He should show respect to his betters.

Kamala does not have the courage to go in front of FOX controlled debate. The two FOX commentators to be used are not stone-cold conservatives either. Hannity, Watters and Ingraham should be considered. It's you Progs who raise Kamala up as this greatness. And now you are saying she cannot do it.
Fox is not a proper news outlet.

Ar the least she should insist on instant fact checking.
The two sides did agree on a platform. The orange loser is just playing for time since he is scared to debate her. This is the guy who boasted - "any time, any place". Of course, now it is changed to "any place - as long as it is Fox News".

The guy needs Fox news as a warm blanky to feel safe to debate Kamala. Poor orange sod.

why should she bend to his demands? he agreed to the ABC one & he can do it or not. if he doesn't, then she's got 2 full hours to get her policies across to the american voter.

donny needs his safe place 'cause he knows she'll fillet him.
Then she should really show him a thing or two, show up to the fox debate and tear him a new one.

If she doesn’t do that, then she’s running scared.

The guy needs Fox news as a warm blanky to feel safe to debate Kamala. Poor orange sod.

180115_r31291_rd.jpg

Then she should really show him a thing or two, show up to the fix debate and tear him a new one.

If she doesn’t don that, then she’s running scared.

then trump should really show her a thing or two, show up to the ABC debate & tear her a new one.

if he doesn't do that, then he's running scared.

Forum List

Back