Should masks be mandatory in the Government schools?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
In some districts, like Mannheim here in PA,they are requiring them.

I don't know how tough this district is, but in rougher districts like Philadelphia, Pittsburgh or Harrisburg, its a ridiculous idea.

Masks cut down on the peripheral vision of the children, making it more difficult for the pupils to evade shiv-bearing assailants trying to attack them in the halls of the school. Further, it makes snitching impossible as kids won't be able to identify the masked school chum who stuck a shiv in their side when they took their lunch money.

The corona virus isn't nearly as dangerous as a switchblade in the dangerous Government Schools of our major urban hell holes.

I don't know how tough this district is, but in rougher districts like Philadelphia, Pittsburgh or Harrisburg, its a ridiculous idea.

Masks cut down on the peripheral vision of the children, making it more difficult for the pupils to evade shiv-bearing assailants trying to attack them in the halls of the school. Further, it makes snitching impossible as kids won't be able to identify the masked school chum who stuck a shiv in their side when they took their lunch money.

The corona virus isn't nearly as dangerous as a switchblade in the dangerous Government Schools of our major urban hell holes.

No. Children should never be government mandated to wear masks. It's a psychological warfare tactic aimed at reducing their brain function, physical capabilities, and humiliating them by altering the way they see themselves—destruction of self-image. It also forces some kind of sick uniformity.

Yes masks should be mandated in all public schools.

Fair enough I guess.

So you don't think its important to protect government school children from shiv attacks as they walk down the corridors to lunch? Masks obstruct peripheral vision making it harder for students to avoid taking it in the gut or neck.

Fair enough I guess.

So you don't think its important to protect government school children from shiv attacks as they walk down the corridors to lunch? Masks obstruct peripheral vision making it harder for students to avoid taking it in the gut or neck.
Yes I think it's fair enough for Public Schools to protect students and teachers and bus drivers.

Yes I think it's fair enough for Public Schools to protect students and teachers and bus drivers.

And this is where we disagree.

I think its more important to protect the children from a shiv in the gut than the corona virus. The former is a lot more serious situation.

And this is where we disagree.

I think its more important to protect the children from a shiv in the gut than the corona virus. The former is a lot more serious situation.
That's is exactly why they should wear a mask.

Here in Florida our great Governor has left it up to the parents to decide if their kids should wear a mask.

Of course some of the Democrat filth led school districts have been Karen assholes and have defied the order.

If your mask obscures you peripheral vision, you ware earing a paper sack instead of a mask. You have a really weird compulsion towards lying. None of that has anything to do with wearing masks.

Fair enough I guess.

Let's see your links to these shiv attacks in those school systems! I won't hold my breath, because you are just an ignorant asshole when it comes to topics such as this.

Are you trying to joke about this?

No. Repeated studies have shown children are less likely to be spreaders of COVID and have the least chance of getting seriously ill if they do have it. Schools in Sweden never closed last year and they had no mask requirements.

I guess not but teachers should have to take precautions as to not infect kids. Perhaps have them teach behind a barrier in the room. Leave it up to the individual communities to decide as they know what's best for their kids.

Teacher here. Absolutely not for many reasons.

1. There are no good, RCT, peer reviewed studies that show the cloth and surgical masks children wear protect against any airborne respiratory viruses. The CDC is now down to basically telling stories and wishcasting.

2. Since the above is true, the detriment they pose to children is absolutely not worth the cost. So

3. Since I understand the media and politicians have psychologically harmed too many adults, and thus they would not be able to function if their children went to school without their faces muzzled, it should be a choice at this point.

I guess not but teachers should have to take precautions as to not infect kids. Perhaps have them teach behind a barrier in the room. Leave it up to the individual communities to decide as they know what's best for their kids.

The partitions do not work. They might even concentrate aerosols and therefore do more harm than good.

When this is all over, we will be down to what grandma always said: exercise outdoors, get plenty of sleep, eat healthy foods, and take your vitamins. Oh, and wash your hands and stay home if you're sick.

I'm not at all kidding.

Our students here have no mask mandates. Teachers must mask and must stay distant from kids. I think that's a good idea.

Except for those who get really sick or die. Grandma lied lied lied lied to them.

The masks do nothing. Nothing.

The vaccines have a very short window of efficacy, that's if you escape dying or having blood clots, myocarditis, or Bell's Palsy from the vaccines themselves. In Israel, 60% of hospitalized patients are now vaccinated.

Natural immunity is longer lasting and more durable. So yeah, as far as disease PREVENTION, what I said about grandma.

But we lost our minds over covid.

Due america epically Failed in our preparedness for a pandemic. I am ashamed of how unprepared my country was. We can debate masks, social distancing, injecting bleach into our bodies all day long. It does not have any bearing on the fact the wealthiest nation on earth was caught totally off guard. And alot of people died because of it. It's shameful and disgusting.

Forum List

Back