Should Melania sell out the position of FLOTUS?

bill Clinton created a position for Hillary to have. The state dept ordered tens of thousands of copies of obamas book. One book, even got published while he was POTUS. Not a damn thing from leftists. Now, melania, who planned on doing this a while back gets accused of wanting to "sell off the FLOTUS"
Give me a fucking break.
More hack bullshit from seamen.

Seems that Melania is looking to make a buck or two off of being FLOTUS. She wants to launch a new line of designer clothing while FLOTUS and make money off of being so close to power.

Melania should pass on 'once-in-a-lifetime opportunity' make millions off the White House

Seriously, flagrant hypocrisy is such a terrible argument. Hillary entered the White House with squat and now she has hundreds of millions. Do you have no shame at all for this crap?

Got a link to back your claims?

Seems that Melania is looking to make a buck or two off of being FLOTUS. She wants to launch a new line of designer clothing while FLOTUS and make money off of being so close to power.

Melania should pass on 'once-in-a-lifetime opportunity' make millions off the White House

Seriously, flagrant hypocrisy is such a terrible argument. Hillary entered the White House with squat and now she has hundreds of millions. Do you have no shame at all for this crap?
Speaking of the White House, why does Trumps wife live in NYC? Is it because it gives him more opportunity to grab young pussy?

It's true that each FLOTUS usually takes on a desire to help the country is social ways. I agree, if she would be wise to delay that business for 8 years.

Considering the way that Melania has been pretty much out of the picture since Trump became president, I kinda doubt that she's gonna do anything like what past FLOTUS' have done.

It's true that each FLOTUS usually takes on a desire to help the country is social ways. I agree, if she would be wise to delay that business for 8 years.
yea,he Trump family is a typical presidential family. Must keep up consistency lol..

Oh the business-oriented family in power is going to try and make profits?

*Gasps*

Considering the way that Melania has been pretty much out of the picture since Trump became president, I kinda doubt that she's gonna do anything like what past FLOTUS' have done.
Don't know. She might come across something that impels her to work on behalf of the citizens. She is just now getting her assistants in place.

bill Clinton created a position for Hillary to have. The state dept ordered tens of thousands of copies of obamas book. One book, even got published while he was POTUS. Not a damn thing from leftists. Now, melania, who planned on doing this a while back gets accused of wanting to "sell off the FLOTUS"
Give me a fucking break.

The State Dept. ordering all those books was a decision by the various embassies, not from Obama.

The State Department on Wednesday defended spending tens of thousands of taxpayer dollars on books authored by President Obama, while White House spokesman Jay Carney called the book-buying an “embassy-based decision.”

The comments followed a report Wednesday by The Washington Times that found the State Department had spent more than $70,000 on books by Mr. Obama.

Most of the purchases came in the months after Mr. Obama won the White House, though the embassy in Paris spent more than $8,000 for copies of “Dreams From My Father” as recently as March.

State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland told reporters Wednesday the decision to buy the books didn’t come from anyone in Washington.

“It’s the embassies themselves that make the decisions what American books to buy,” she said, adding the purchases are “based on the interest in the country where they are.”

Ms. Nuland also noted that such purchases were “standard practice” and that embassies can stock libraries with books, give copies to other libraries and provide copies to diplomatic contacts. She said if people went through the libraries, they would find examples of literary works from administration figures in both political parties.

State Department defends buying Obama’s books

yea,he Trump family is a typical presidential family. Must keep up consistency lol..
You are a perfect example of what scum Democrats are. Instead of attacking the President on the issues, you go after his family. This is just typical of Democrats.

Got a link to back your claims?

I don't Google basic information for liberals too lazy to do it yourselves. And seriously, you don't know that? They have a freaking mansion is Chappaqua

Speaking of the White House, why does Trumps wife live in NYC? Is it because it gives him more opportunity to grab young pussy?

I don't know. Then again I don't care. You have too much time on your hands. Is this really what you spend your time thinking about? You're obsessed with the guy, get a life. What does this have to do with anything?

Give me a fucking break.

The State Dept. ordering all those books was a decision by the various embassies, not from Obama.

The State Department on Wednesday defended spending tens of thousands of taxpayer dollars on books authored by President Obama, while White House spokesman Jay Carney called the book-buying an “embassy-based decision.”

The comments followed a report Wednesday by The Washington Times that found the State Department had spent more than $70,000 on books by Mr. Obama.

Most of the purchases came in the months after Mr. Obama won the White House, though the embassy in Paris spent more than $8,000 for copies of “Dreams From My Father” as recently as March.

State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland told reporters Wednesday the decision to buy the books didn’t come from anyone in Washington.

“It’s the embassies themselves that make the decisions what American books to buy,” she said, adding the purchases are “based on the interest in the country where they are.”

Ms. Nuland also noted that such purchases were “standard practice” and that embassies can stock libraries with books, give copies to other libraries and provide copies to diplomatic contacts. She said if people went through the libraries, they would find examples of literary works from administration figures in both political parties.

State Department defends buying Obama’s books
yea, im sure that would fly it was "the art of the deal".. right? LOL.
He also published a book while POTUS. Bill actually MADE UP A POSITION for his wife.
But something she has planned on doing for a while is a big deal.

You are a perfect example of what scum Democrats are. Instead of attacking the President on the issues, you go after his family. This is just typical of Democrats.
I didn't even insult them. You are a goddamn moron.

Forum List

Back