Should Melania sell out the position of FLOTUS?

Seems that Melania is looking to make a buck or two off of being FLOTUS. She wants to launch a new line of designer clothing while FLOTUS and make money off of being so close to power.

Melania should pass on 'once-in-a-lifetime opportunity' make millions off the White House

Seriously, flagrant hypocrisy is such a terrible argument. Hillary entered the White House with squat and now she has hundreds of millions. Do you have no shame at all for this crap?
Speaking of the White House, why does Trumps wife live in NYC? Is it because it gives him more opportunity to grab young pussy?

I don't know. Then again I don't care. You have too much time on your hands. Is this really what you spend your time thinking about? You're obsessed with the guy, get a life. What does this have to do with anything?
I can imagine the right wing comments if Obamas wife lived in another city. As it was, they were bad enough

Seems that Melania is looking to make a buck or two off of being FLOTUS. She wants to launch a new line of designer clothing while FLOTUS and make money off of being so close to power.

Melania should pass on 'once-in-a-lifetime opportunity' make millions off the White House

Seriously, flagrant hypocrisy is such a terrible argument. Hillary entered the White House with squat and now she has hundreds of millions. Do you have no shame at all for this crap?
Speaking of the White House, why does Trumps wife live in NYC? Is it because it gives him more opportunity to grab young pussy?

I don't know. Then again I don't care. You have too much time on your hands. Is this really what you spend your time thinking about? You're obsessed with the guy, get a life. What does this have to do with anything?
I can imagine the right wing comments if Obamas wife lived in another city. As it was, they were bad enough
She wasn't elected to any office. Melania is not important, Trump is.

It's true that each FLOTUS usually takes on a desire to help the country is social ways. I agree, if she would be wise to delay that business for 8 years.
yea,he Trump family is a typical presidential family. Must keep up consistency lol..
You are a perfect example of what scum Democrats are. Instead of attacking the President on the issues, you go after his family. This is just typical of Democrats.

I don't care if they are Dem, Rep, Independent or whatever. If you are FLOTUS, you should not use that position to make yourself rich, you are there to serve the people. It's why this country elected them.

It's true that each FLOTUS usually takes on a desire to help the country is social ways. I agree, if she would be wise to delay that business for 8 years.
yea,he Trump family is a typical presidential family. Must keep up consistency lol..
You are a perfect example of what scum Democrats are. Instead of attacking the President on the issues, you go after his family. This is just typical of Democrats.
Did you say a word when Obama family, including little children were constantly attacked? Or have you chosen to forget this quickly

Sorry, but FLOTUS is a position that is important. Many wives of presidents past have had large impacts on this country.

I don't care if they are Dem, Rep, Independent or whatever. If you are FLOTUS, you should not use that position to make yourself rich, you are there to serve the people. It's why this country elected them.
Didn't the Bush family write books for children> I assume they were sold and not given away.

I am more concerned about the Clinton Foundation and their Pay to Play.

The FLOTUS serves the people? LOL wtf
Sounds like you look down on women

You're the Republican, so why did you talk about Michelle?

Exactly, all I care about is what politicians do for my liberty

...and safety.

Sorry, but FLOTUS is a position that is important. Many wives of presidents past have had large impacts on this country.

Yeah, that's what you're worried about with Trump's wife ...

...and safety.

I see that as part of liberty. You aren't free if you're dead

obamas income increased 450% while in office.
Michelle Obama wrote books while she was FLOTUS.
Does that make a damn to any of you?

Ok here's my take. Melania long before her husband's run for the Presidency had launched a skin care line and a QVC jewellry line. Both very successful.

Her cosmetic and fashion line were all in the works before she became First Lady.

In this day and age should we expect an independent woman to give up her personal career for her husband?

Interesting question don't you think?

Ok here's my take. Melania long before her husband's run for the Presidency had launched a skin care line and a QVC jewellry line. Both very successful.

Her cosmetic and fashion line were all in the works before she became First Lady.

In this day and age should we expect an independent woman to give up her personal career for her husband?

It's not just any husband, it is the POTUS who has had criticism concerning his dealings and everything for the family should be in a blind trust, ensuring their is no intentional enriching themselves during office.

if it were michelle Obama you'd be spewing and sputtering all over the board.

hack

Forum List

Back