Should Melania sell out the position of FLOTUS?

Seems that Melania is looking to make a buck or two off of being FLOTUS. She wants to launch a new line of designer clothing while FLOTUS and make money off of being so close to power.

Melania should pass on 'once-in-a-lifetime opportunity' make millions off the White House
It's true that each FLOTUS usually takes on a desire to help the country is social ways. I agree, if she would be wise to delay that business for 8 years.

Ok here's my take. Melania long before her husband's run for the Presidency had launched a skin care line and a QVC jewellry line. Both very successful.

Her cosmetic and fashion line were all in the works before she became First Lady.

In this day and age should we expect an independent woman to give up her personal career for her husband?

Interesting question don't you think?

if it were michelle Obama you'd be spewing and sputtering all over the board.

hack
real rich, hack.

Seems that Melania is looking to make a buck or two off of being FLOTUS. She wants to launch a new line of designer clothing while FLOTUS and make money off of being so close to power.

Melania should pass on 'once-in-a-lifetime opportunity' make millions off the White House
It's true that each FLOTUS usually takes on a desire to help the country is social ways. I agree, if she would be wise to delay that business for 8 years.

Ok here's my take. Melania long before her husband's run for the Presidency had launched a skin care line and a QVC jewellry line. Both very successful.

Her cosmetic and fashion line were all in the works before she became First Lady.

In this day and age should we expect an independent woman to give up her personal career for her husband?

Interesting question don't you think?

if it were michelle Obama you'd be spewing and sputtering all over the board.

hack

Your spewing and sputtering is more than anyone else.

Maybe she can hire a surrogate FLOTUS

She doesn't need to, Trump's daughter is already trying to fill the spot.
Tradition is out the window with the Trump admin

I have my own theory.

Trump didn't plan on winning.

He was setting the stage vis a vis the "crooked" "rigged" election and media coverage to start his own media empire with Steve Bannon.

......after losing!

I have my own theory.

He was setting the stage vis a vis the "crooked" "rigged" election and media coverage to start his own media empire with Steve Bannon.

......after losing!

You know, I started to think the same thing about halfway through the primary, because every time he was called out for making outrageous statements, he doubled down or went bigger.

But, considering the way the election went, I'm thinking he may have rigged it back when he started saying if he lost it was rigged.

If he was saying it was rigged if he lost, well, that kinda sounds like he already knew the outcome because HE had rigged it.

Before we know it...Melania will be selling her used panties online

I have my own theory.

......after losing!

You know, I started to think the same thing about halfway through the primary, because every time he was called out for making outrageous statements, he doubled down or went bigger.

But, considering the way the election went, I'm thinking he may have rigged it back when he started saying if he lost it was rigged.

If he was saying it was rigged if he lost, well, that kinda sounds like he already knew the outcome because HE had rigged it.
I'm frightened by the development in which all that made sense to me.

We're doomed as a species.

Forum List

Back