Should Mulvaney, Pompeo, and Barr also be investigated?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Pompeo is the secretary of state. And he knows what Trump is doing.

Mulvaney is the chief of staff and he knows what Trump is doing.

William Barr is the attorney general and he knows what Trump is doing.

EFPe-AMXUAExmQ-

And now Trump is saying the only reason they held the money back was because he wanted to get other countries to pay. Will these other guys back trump up on his lies?
Should trumps entire staff be impeached?

EFPe-AMXUAExmQ-

And now Trump is saying the only reason they held the money back was because he wanted to get other countries to pay. Will these other guys back trump up on his lies?

Now its because other countries are not paying , yesterday it was about corruption. LOL.
Yes they should be questioned.

EFPe-AMXUAExmQ-

well you seem to know everything trump does.....maybe you should put yourself on that list....

Trump confirms he held up Ukrainian aid

Trump is desperately looking for something that sticks as an excuse. But It might be too late. After he sent Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine to be an enforcer against the president of Ukraine.

Giuliani said he was asked to go by the state department. I’m betting because nobody there wanted to break the law. Giuliani could be in a lot of trouble himself. What he did is probably a felony.

Instead of spamming the GD forum with about a gazillion threads of your TDS masturbations, why don't you just get yourself a big life-sized poster of Donald Trump, put it on your bedroom wall, and masturbate to your hearts content, you liberal pile of shit? You're an abomination, you're a fungus growing on the crotch of humanity and I'm willing to bet that you even have fellow liberals who are sick of you. Please go away.

EFPe-AMXUAExmQ-

Should Pence, McConnell and Pelosi be investigated also?

I don’t understand all this democratic hand wringing. Give me a break. Republicans impeached Bill Clinton over a blowjob and the next cycle they won the presidency and both houses.

Forum List

Back