Should Muslim's be Exempt from Enhanced Security Checks at our Airports?

Should Muslim's be Exempt from Enhanced Security Checks at our Airports?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tsa.jpg

Precious!

When I saw the topic title I thought it would be a straw man. Guess there really are groups that petty (for lack of a better word).

"telling them they should tell the TSA officer that they may be searched only around the head and neck."

The TSA officer would respond with "you aren't getting on the plane then"

Last edited:
Yet no one on the left has ever called him or Kalam out on it. Telling...

The Truth is obstructing the Left's agenda, so they divert and claim we are making it all up. Part of the sadness for me is that Truly Moderate Muslims that indeed come here for Sanctuary will in the end be put back at risk, as what they fled, is reincorporated here. Sunni is still able to speak freely about the matter, but that too will change.

What are you suggesting?

Thank You for your sincerity.
Republicans have an agenda for America.

Democrats have an agenda for America.

Gays have an agenda for America.

Tea Party has an agenda for America.

Liberals have an agenda for America.

Unions have an agenda for America.

So why shouldn't Muslins have their own agenda for America?? :cool:

My personal agenda conflicts with the Muslim agenda, which will eventually lead to you getting your ass kicked.

I hope you realize how savage that makes you sound.

My personal agenda conflicts with the Muslim agenda, which will eventually lead to you getting your ass kicked.

I hope you realize how savage that makes you sound.

It is intended to sound savage. Anyone that attempts to shove their agenda down my throat needs to be dealt with savagely, even if they are "peaceful" Muslims.

How does my saying that I am a moderate muslim and believe in the American democratic process and the Constitution.

Make me a terrorist sympathizer?? :confused:

Don't even try that bullshit with me you cocksucker. I've read you claim that the US deserved 9/11. I've read you refuse to condemn Hamass. I've read your bullshit about bringing Sharia to the US. You're no moderate. In fact I don't believe there is any such thing as a moderate Muslim.

Stepped over the line this time, ConHog! Firstly, Sunni Man may have views that we may sometimes consider annoying, but terrorist sympathizer he is not! Secondly, as you so often state to others, Provide a link to support your claim that he said the US deserved 9/11. Without that link it places you as a fucking liar...but we already know that, do we not!
Whatever his beliefs and however at odds they might be with ours, Sunni is a decent sort of chap...far more decent than you could ever hope to be. You call him a cocksucker. I call you a cowardly piece of excrement that bullies and lies his way around the threads. So put up or shut up, idiot! And as I seem to recall you saying to one of the ladies here, I look forward to the day we see your last contribution to this site!

No response then, ConHog? No links to justify your accusation? Am I surprised? No, of course not. Only one conclusion we can make from your silence. I'm sure you know what it is.

When I saw the topic title I thought it would be a straw man. Guess there really are groups that petty (for lack of a better word).

"telling them they should tell the TSA officer that they may be searched only around the head and neck."

The TSA officer would respond with "you aren't getting on the plane then"

Until Legal Council say's otherwise.

Yet no one on the left has ever called him or Kalam out on it. Telling...

The Truth is obstructing the Left's agenda, so they divert and claim we are making it all up. Part of the sadness for me is that Truly Moderate Muslims that indeed come here for Sanctuary will in the end be put back at risk, as what they fled, is reincorporated here. Sunni is still able to speak freely about the matter, but that too will change.

What are you suggesting?

Either you get it or you don't. The Left denies that Sharia Law here is a Muslim goal, when Muslim's themselves plainly admit it is. The Left denies that Muslim's Support Terrorism, when Muslim's themselves admit that Terrorism can be justified by circumstance. The Left takes Muslim's at their word, when, Muslim's admit that there are times when they must lie to advance their faith. I'm not condemning Islam. I am plainly saying that these are issues of True Reform, and until rectified, the State of Islam remains Predatory.

With our high muslim birth rates.

(I am doing my part)

It will only take one or two generations to have the political power to further our agenda for America. :eusa_angel:

Thank You for your sincerity.

Your changes must recognize Unalienable Rights, and not violate Constitutional Law. Reform should come first Sunni. You should work on that, especially in relation to free will. Conversion should not be a death sentence. Give it some thought.

Either you get it or you don't. The Left denies that Sharia Law here is a Muslim goal, when Muslim's themselves plainly admit it is. The Left denies that Muslim's Support Terrorism, when Muslim's themselves admit that Terrorism can be justified by circumstance. The Left takes Muslim's at their word, when, Muslim's admit that there are times when they must lie to advance their faith. I'm not condemning Islam. I am plainly saying that these are issues of True Reform, and until rectified, the State of Islam remains Predatory.
#1) Muslims do not believe in or condone terrorism.

#2) Only Shite muslims believe in lying to further their goals.

Shite (mainly Iran and southern Iraq) are only about 10% of all muslims in the world.

Sunni Muslims (90% of all muslims) believe lying is a sin; whether to muslims or non muslims.

Don't even try that bullshit with me you cocksucker. I've read you claim that the US deserved 9/11. I've read you refuse to condemn Hamass. I've read your bullshit about bringing Sharia to the US. You're no moderate. In fact I don't believe there is any such thing as a moderate Muslim.

Stepped over the line this time, ConHog! Firstly, Sunni Man may have views that we may sometimes consider annoying, but terrorist sympathizer he is not! Secondly, as you so often state to others, Provide a link to support your claim that he said the US deserved 9/11. Without that link it places you as a fucking liar...but we already know that, do we not!
Whatever his beliefs and however at odds they might be with ours, Sunni is a decent sort of chap...far more decent than you could ever hope to be. You call him a cocksucker. I call you a cowardly piece of excrement that bullies and lies his way around the threads. So put up or shut up, idiot! And as I seem to recall you saying to one of the ladies here, I look forward to the day we see your last contribution to this site!

No response then, ConHog? No links to justify your accusation? Am I surprised? No, of course not. Only one conclusion we can make from your silence. I'm sure you know what it is.

Actually, depending on circumstance, Sunni, does defend Terrorism. Not all, but some. I point out the distinction between Terrorism and Guerrilla Warfare. They are not the same.

#1) Muslims do not believe in or condone terrorism.

#2) Only Shite muslims believe in lying to further their goals.

Shite (mainly Iran and southern Iraq) are only about 10% of all muslims in the world.

Sunni Muslims (90% of all muslims) believe lying is a sin; whether to muslims or non muslims.

These are things that reflect on Islam as a whole and need to be worked out Sunni. I still say Gandhi had a better road to reform.

I in no way, shape, or form, defend terrorism.

But I do champion oppressed people who are fighting for their freedom from tyranny.

American's have always sided with the underdog.

American's fought in France during WWI before our nation declared war on Germany.

Remember the Flying Tigers in China before Pearl Harbor?

Or Hemingway in Spain?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back