Should Muslim's be Exempt from Enhanced Security Checks at our Airports?

Should Muslim's be Exempt from Enhanced Security Checks at our Airports?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Either you get it or you don't. The Left denies that Sharia Law here is a Muslim goal, when Muslim's themselves plainly admit it is. The Left denies that Muslim's Support Terrorism, when Muslim's themselves admit that Terrorism can be justified by circumstance. The Left takes Muslim's at their word, when, Muslim's admit that there are times when they must lie to advance their faith. I'm not condemning Islam. I am plainly saying that these are issues of True Reform, and until rectified, the State of Islam remains Predatory.
#1) Muslims do not believe in or condone terrorism.

#2) Only Shite muslims believe in lying to further their goals.

Shite (mainly Iran and southern Iraq) are only about 10% of all muslims in the world.

Sunni Muslims (90% of all muslims) believe lying is a sin; whether to muslims or non muslims.

Bullshit.

Unless you are claiming that Shiites did this:

I in no way, shape, or form, defend terrorism.

But I do champion oppressed people who are fighting for their freedom from tyranny.

American's have always sided with the underdog.

American's fought in France during WWI before our nation declared war on Germany.

Remember the Flying Tigers in China before Pearl Harbor?

Or Hemingway in Spain?

Tell that one to Chief Joseph. ;)

"I will fight no more forever."

It is really strange that the single longest Indian Campaign in US history is completely unknown to most people.

You don't need to explain the difference between terrorism and Guerrilla warfare. I am more than aware of it.

You may be, but Sunni is still coming to terms with it. Either way, your point is null.

No! My point is that an arsehole accused Sunni of supporting the 9/11 atrocity! I am asking him to support his statement with evidence. OK?

Intense called ConHog out on that too. He also is calling Sunni out on his support of terrorism. What exactly is your beef with him?

But I do champion oppressed people who are fighting for their freedom from tyranny.

American's have always sided with the underdog.

American's fought in France during WWI before our nation declared war on Germany.

Remember the Flying Tigers in China before Pearl Harbor?

Or Hemingway in Spain?

It is really strange that the single longest Indian Campaign in US history is completely unknown to most people.

It's part of a Greater Canadian Conspiracy.....Sshhhhh!!!! We don't want the Canadians to know what we know about what they know. It's a Bee thing. Don't tell Glen Beck either. It's better that he doesn't know what we know about what the Canadians know.... I know because...... I am in Communion with the Bee's. Now Sshhhhh!!!....... You did not hear it from me........

It's part of a Greater Canadian Conspiracy.....Sshhhhh!!!! We don't want the Canadians to know what we know about what they know. It's a Bee thing. Don't tell Glen Beck either. It's better that he doesn't know what we know about what the Canadians know.... I know because...... I am in Communion with the Bee's. Now Sshhhhh!!!....... You did not hear it from me........

:rofl:

I would rep you for that, but I already did got you today.

:rofl:

I would rep you for that, but I already did got you today.

i got him for you, even though he's wrong about Sunni.

Don't you also support the death penalty for gays?
Nope.

Here in America,

I would like to see them rounded up and given intense therapy to "cure" them of their perversion.

Much like we do with rapists and pedophiles.

Repeat offenders would get longer sentences and more therapy.

Oh so obviously you want people jailed for being attracted to the same gender.

I am Thankful that CAIR looks out for the rights of Muslims.

As we are an oppressed people in America.

And need all of the help we can get. :cool:

then if I were you I'd get the hell out, and stop being oppressed.
The blacks, Irish, Italians, Chinese, Greeks, etc.

All went thru the oppression stage in their American experience.

And were finally accepted as full citizens.

But there were always people like you Willow Tree.

Telling them that they needed to go back where they came from. :evil:
Difference is they are a race of humans, muslims are satan worshipers who murder innocent men, women, and children in the name of a false god.

Don't you also support the death penalty for gays?
Nope.

Here in America,

I would like to see them rounded up and given intense therapy to "cure" them of their perversion.

Much like we do with rapists and pedophiles.

Repeat offenders would get longer sentences and more therapy.

Oh so obviously you want people jailed for being attracted to the same gender.
No, they are a threat to the morals and values of normal society.

They corrupt young people and break up families with their sick lifestyle. :evil:

No, they are a threat to the morals and values of normal society.

They corrupt young people and break up families with their sick lifestyle. :evil:

if all gay men were like Richard Simmons,i would agree with ya Sunni......but they are not so i cant....i have met to many gay people i never knew were gay....they seemed pretty normal to me....and were nice folk....

I'm amazed, and pleased, at how many cons on this board support the repeal of DADT. Puts a hole in the liberal theory that we're all heartless bastards.

I'm amazed, and pleased, at how many cons on this board support the repeal of DADT. Puts a hole in the liberal theory that we're all heartless bastards.

It has nothing to do with my compassion, my interest in the successful execution of the military mission is what guides my opinion on this issue.

When we're already short of assets the military has spent millions to train it's counterproductive to kick them out because they buggered someone on liberty.

How about sharing with the board some actual fact of Muslim oppression in America rather than emotional opinion.

How about sharing with the board some actual fact of Muslim oppression in America rather than emotional opinion.

Muslims in America are oppressed because they are not permitted to impose Sharia law on everyone else.

Muslims in America are oppressed because they are not permitted to impose Sharia law on everyone else.

and those hard core Muslims are no different then the hard core Christians who want to impose their version of Christianity on everyone...

It has nothing to do with my compassion, my interest in the successful execution of the military mission is what guides my opinion on this issue.

When we're already short of assets the military has spent millions to train it's counterproductive to kick them out because they buggered someone on liberty.

Not to mention that DADT was instituted as a buffer to help Gay's in the Military, so they could choose to remain silent, rather than lie, about it.

and those hard core Muslims are no different then the hard core Christians who want to impose their version of Christianity on everyone...

Not true. To know Christianity, is to know to not force will or mandate, but persuade. If it is being forced down your throat, it is not Christian.

Forum List

Back