Should Nancy Pelosi Resign Due to Her Temper Tantrum? Vote Here!

Should Nancy Pelosi Resign as Speaker of the House?

• Yes she should resign.. The Speaker of the House should be a peacemaker.

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • No she should not resign and should get more secret agents to protect her from angry voters.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I'll Wait 3 more days to see if she changes her mind about President Trump's State of Union speech

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Speaker of the House should keep showing how powerful she is to beat Trump down

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • She's wrong but she should not resign

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • She's wrong for putting her bruised ego above the American people. and should get out.

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • I am undecided.

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Silly man. She banned him from the House. She will regret it soon, I think.

His reaction was fully justified. Were it me, I'd make it permanent.
This thread falsely claims she banned him from the House as a butthurt reaction to Trump taking away her military transportation.

I proved that’s a lie by posting her initial letter which was delivered to the White House before Trump took away her military transportation.

If you still can’t understand that, that’s sadly on you.

She banned him first, no question. He took away "her plane" afterwards, certainly justified under a shutdown.
Oh? Why is it justified?

Because she's a smarmy bitch trying to have a pissing contest with Trump when she is without a dick.
She doesnt need a dick to put Trump in his place like the angry toddler he acts like.
and when you feel the need to put someone in their place, you're not going to be as objective about their actions, now are you?

She banned him first, no question. He took away "her plane" afterwards, certainly justified under a shutdown.
Oh? Why is it justified?

Because she's a smarmy bitch trying to have a pissing contest with Trump when she is without a dick.
without a dick, but surely has some balls... :p
Its easy to be that way when your a crime family princess. Out in the streets she'd be a whore. I lost all respect for her when she did not leave politics after the Obamacare debacle.
FACT CHECK: Did Nancy Pelosi Say Obamacare Must be Passed to 'Find Out What Is in It'?
What's True
Nancy Pelosi did utter the words attributed to her about the passage of the Affordable Care Act.

so, yes. yes she did.

next.

brothers and sisters, this is gonna sound harsh: members of Congress should be forced to look at autopsies of kids killed due to gun violence before deciding how to vote!

That would be a ham-handed attempt to appeal to emotionalism at the expense of logic and common sense. Sounds awful Democrat to me.

Sean Hannity says Nancy Pelosi banning President Trump from giving his State of the Union Address is due to her temper tantrum of losing her free rides on Air Force planes which cost taxpayers $200 Million dollars.
You are free to watch Sean Hannity's discussion before you decide if you haven't already decided:

Discuss, please.

She just “trumped that bastard” and your acting like a wussy.

I get tired of you people arguing over irrelevant semantics. Pelosi stopped Trump from giving the SOTU in front of the House. He misspoke. It isn't something worthy of arguing about.
If conservatives could stop lying, you’d be able to shut me up.

Mr. Faun sez: If conservatives could stop lying, you’d be able to shut me up.
Oh, Mr. Faun. Why would I want to shut a ninnyhammer up? It'd be just spittin' into the wind. *sigh*

In the meantime, I'm celebrating courtesy returning to the House, even if it only lasts a few blinks, it was one small step for a new House Speaker, and one giant leap for feminazikind. Think about it.

As I said before, I'm so grateful for Speaker Pelosi and President Trump getting along to peaceful terms, regardless how short lived it may be, it's a start. And it's time to celebrate! Courtesy won!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

people like that are fucking idiots. the whole "only the other side does xyz" on base human traits/issues is stunning to me that these people exist.
Conservatism is a cult. It’s not my problem if that evades you.
You don't know what a cult is.
Sure I do. And the cult leader knows his followers...

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters, okay? It’s like incredible." ~ Donald Trump, leader of the Peoples Temple

Sure...

This thread falsely claims she banned him from the House as a butthurt reaction to Trump taking away her military transportation.

I proved that’s a lie by posting her initial letter which was delivered to the White House before Trump took away her military transportation.

Oh? Why is it justified?

You said it was "certainly justified under a shutdown." Now it's because she doesn't have a dick?

If conservatives could stop lying, you’d be able to shut me up.

Mr. Faun sez: If conservatives could stop lying, you’d be able to shut me up.
Oh, Mr. Faun. Why would I want to shut a ninnyhammer up? It'd be just spittin' into the wind. *sigh*

In the meantime, I'm celebrating courtesy returning to the House, even if it only lasts a few blinks, it was one small step for a new House Speaker, and one giant leap for feminazikind. Think about it.

As I said before, I'm so grateful for Speaker Pelosi and President Trump getting along to peaceful terms, regardless how short lived it may be, it's a start. And it's time to celebrate! Courtesy won!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

people like that are fucking idiots. the whole "only the other side does xyz" on base human traits/issues is stunning to me that these people exist.
Conservatism is a cult. It’s not my problem if that evades you.
You don't know what a cult is.
Sure I do. And the cult leader knows his followers...

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters, okay? It’s like incredible." ~ Donald Trump, leader of the Peoples Temple
If he shot Schumer, I'd stay.

Oh? Why is it justified?

Its easy to be that way when your a crime family princess. Out in the streets she'd be a whore. I lost all respect for her when she did not leave politics after the Obamacare debacle.
FACT CHECK: Did Nancy Pelosi Say Obamacare Must be Passed to 'Find Out What Is in It'?
What's True
Nancy Pelosi did utter the words attributed to her about the passage of the Affordable Care Act.

so, yes. yes she did.

next.
and what is not true, is what you and right wingers and all those that Lie about it, say it meant

Oh? Why is it justified?

You said it was "certainly justified under a shutdown." Now it's because she doesn't have a dick?

No. It's because she thinks she does.

What's True

so, yes. yes she did.

next.
and what is not true, is what you and right wingers and all those that Lie about it, say it meant

I mean ummm ... yeah ... erk ...

What's True

so, yes. yes she did.

next.
that wasn't the question was it?

how come when i give you a 100% correct answer to your own questions, it's still wrong?

YOUR HEADLINE asked did she say it?

she did.

YOUR HEADLINE never asked what she meant.

What's True

so, yes. yes she did.

next.

I mean ummm ... yeah ... erk ...

she's moving the goal posts now. she does that a lot.

What's True

so, yes. yes she did.

next.

how come when i give you a 100% correct answer to your own questions, it's still wrong?

she did.

Iceberg, the post I was replying to, asked no question, it simply implied that speaker pelosi messed up with obamacare...

I took that to mean what all right wingers regurgitate, endlessly...

that the Speaker said they had to pass it, to see what is in it.

what you are calling a headline, of mine...and a question of mine, is not mine...

It is a link to a Fact check... A fact check that goes over the statement right wingers constantly used AGAINST the speaker, as if it were a horrible thing.

the fact check puts this favorite statement in context, with who she was speaking to, and what was said before this one line statement and what was said right afterwards, which gives a c Lear and precise meaning of the statement you all regurgitate to be this bad thing, and shows how and why it was NOT a bad thing at all!

But my mistake was thinking you all cared about knowing the facts and truth, and thinking you cared enough to actually read the link.

What's True

so, yes. yes she did.

next.

she did.

Iceberg, the post I was replying to, asked no question, it simply implied that speaker pelosi messed up with obamacare...

I took that to mean what all right wingers regurgitate, endlessly...

that the Speaker said they had to pass it, to see what is in it.

what you are calling a headline, of mine...and a question of mine, is not mine...

It is a link to a Fact check... A fact check that goes over the statement right wingers constantly used AGAINST the speaker, as if it were a horrible thing.

the fact check puts this favorite statement in context, with who she was speaking to, and what was said before this one line statement and what was said right afterwards, which gives a c Lear and precise meaning of the statement you all regurgitate to be this bad thing, and shows how and why it was NOT a bad thing at all!

But my mistake was thinking you all cared about knowing the facts and truth, and thinking you cared enough to actually read the link.
your mistake was thinking i would go along with the emotional passive aggressive tone the left lives and dies for.

you asked a question. i answered it.

did she say that? yes she did.

you didn't ask what she meant or for details around it and now you're filling in that part with your own story. and then you wonder why we have communication issues.

Oh? Why is it justified?

No. It's because she thinks she does.

i'll bet she doesn't think it's a little button mushroom like stormy says cheetolini has.....................

It was also absurd for him to ban her from flying. Trump is such a bully I think the only thing he understands is quid pro quo.

and that may very well be true...….and neither are helping to unify the country
I am honestly not sure it is possible to unite the country with Trump as President regardless of the congressional leadership. He thrives on division, chaos and anger.
he's not the only one.

until obama, we never really had a president chime in on social issues and take a side. issues obama did that for are:
almost any police shooting = police bad
> ferguson is a great example. hell we got a lot of these examples
beer-gate when he said the police acted stupidly before he even knew details.
trayvon martin
clockboy
you WILL let boys into the girls restroom or you get no $

and i can go on and on.

i fully agree trump is a divisive person. but if you think obama wasn't then you're really into selective blindness.
I think what made Obama seem divisive was thathe spoke out on issues thay matteted to the black community. Issues that were either uncomfortable or invisible to many whites. But his rhetoric was inclusive. Trump not so much. Trying to create and equivalency is in itself a form of blindness.
he spoke about matters important to him and his base.
trump is doing the same.

all the "but this base is better because xyz" or "this base is more moralistic cause we 123" - well that's kinda the cause of the divide isn't it?

obama divides people up, you excuse it cause you're of that mindset to agree with him.
trump divides people up, you damn it cause you're against those people/mindset.

now - how did clockboy matter to the black community? he didn't. he was muslim and ergo, obama wanted to take his side mostly just because of that. clockboy was invited to the whitehouse and obama said "how can people be so stupid" before he ever even saw the clock.

where people pee. this a black community thing?

going after the police? well ok maybe here cause he only did it when a black person was shot. never saw him call out the police for shooting a white, asian, indian or any other person.

divide is divide. justifying it cause you like "part" of it? well that's how we got this divided.
There is more to it than that, but I dont think you would see it.

One is in the language and intent a president uses and whether the president ever moves beyond pandering to his base to governing for the entire country. I also look at the record of demonizing...and the intent behind that demonizing. Despite taking a stand on police violence towards blacks, Obama was careful not to make about all or even most police, he did not demonize them, as was very clear in his moving words after the murder of police officers in Dallas. His DoJ found somereal problems with some police departments, and entered into cooperatove agrrements with to improve policing. Nothing about that should be divisive, yet one of Trumps first actions was to nullify them and then encourage police to bang peoples heads on the cars. I see the fanily separation policy and public demonizing of muslims, Mexicans and immigrants as far more divisive than which restroom to use inschool.

and that may very well be true...….and neither are helping to unify the country
I am honestly not sure it is possible to unite the country with Trump as President regardless of the congressional leadership. He thrives on division, chaos and anger.
he's not the only one.

until obama, we never really had a president chime in on social issues and take a side. issues obama did that for are:
almost any police shooting = police bad
> ferguson is a great example. hell we got a lot of these examples
beer-gate when he said the police acted stupidly before he even knew details.
trayvon martin
clockboy
you WILL let boys into the girls restroom or you get no $

and i can go on and on.

i fully agree trump is a divisive person. but if you think obama wasn't then you're really into selective blindness.
I think what made Obama seem divisive was thathe spoke out on issues thay matteted to the black community. Issues that were either uncomfortable or invisible to many whites. But his rhetoric was inclusive. Trump not so much. Trying to create and equivalency is in itself a form of blindness.
he spoke about matters important to him and his base.
trump is doing the same.

all the "but this base is better because xyz" or "this base is more moralistic cause we 123" - well that's kinda the cause of the divide isn't it?

obama divides people up, you excuse it cause you're of that mindset to agree with him.
trump divides people up, you damn it cause you're against those people/mindset.

now - how did clockboy matter to the black community? he didn't. he was muslim and ergo, obama wanted to take his side mostly just because of that. clockboy was invited to the whitehouse and obama said "how can people be so stupid" before he ever even saw the clock.

where people pee. this a black community thing?

going after the police? well ok maybe here cause he only did it when a black person was shot. never saw him call out the police for shooting a white, asian, indian or any other person.

divide is divide. justifying it cause you like "part" of it? well that's how we got this divided.
There is more to it than that, but I dont think you would see it.

One is in the language and intent a president uses and whether the president ever moves beyond pandering to his base to governing for the entire country. I also look at the record of demonizing...and the intent behind that demonizing. Despite taking a stand on police violence towards blacks, Obama was careful not to make about all or even most police, he did not demonize them, as was very clear in his moving words after the murder of police officers in Dallas. His DoJ found somereal problems with some police departments, and entered into cooperatove agrrements with to improve policing. Nothing about that should be divisive, yet one of Trumps first actions was to nullify them and then encourage police to bang peoples heads on the cars. I see the public demonizing of muslims, Mexicans and immigrants as far more divisive than which restroom to use inschool.

going back to the harvard professor and the police. before a single fact was known by obama, he said the police "acted stupidly".

maybe you and i just define things differently but that is making it about the police not able to do their job.

now please feel free to find some examples of obama taking the side of the police in a police shooting.
i'll wait.

show me 1 time, just 1, where obama came out in defense of a white person who was shot by the police. or did he only care when the police shot black kids, or did he feel white people could take care of themselves? these actions alone constitute taking a site, coyote. these actions fan the flames that later resulted in 5 officers shot in dallas by a police hating person.

for a long time the police were flat out UNDER ATTACK. why do you think people were going out there and shooting the police like they did here in dallas? i'm not about to sit here and defend every police shooting as justified but i'm not about to demonize them all either. many that were held against the police in time and when people looked, were due to the "victim" and not the police. never heard too many retractions there, coyote.

you will never see the divide if you continue to say only the other side is wrong, yours is at worst; misunderstood.

Oh? Why is it justified?

She doesnt need a dick to put Trump in his place like the angry toddler he acts like.
and when you feel the need to put someone in their place, you're not going to be as objective about their actions, now are you?
I dont think anyone is being objective here, do you?

When someone is playing with people's lives and livelyhoods in the callous "let them eat cake" way that this Administration has, putting him in his place takes on a bigger meaning. And no, I cant be objective when the POTUS behaves that way.

But it is interesting that you object to that comment and not the crude post I was responding to.

Forum List

Back