Should Non citizen Russians in San Francisco be allowed to vote?

They just might vote for the Republican
You cant vote if you are not a citizen or permanent resident.
You’re not well informed
Youre not informed at all if you think a non citizen can vote for our government.
Schools aren’t our government now?
Never have been. Tell me the last time a school sent troops to battle, funded the federal budget, or made a decision on law?

You cant vote if you are not a citizen.

Actually that is not exactly true.

Only citizens can vote in federal elections- but states- and localities decide who can vote within their own elections.

San Francisco has decided to let non-citizens vote in school board elections- perfectly legal to do- even though I disagree with the decision.
School board elections are not the same as voting for POTUS or even congress/senate.
Not now anyway

Non citizens are not allowed to vote

well-you-say-that.jpg
Show us

Only citizens can vote in federal elections- but states- and localities decide who can vote within their own elections.

San Francisco has decided to let non-citizens vote in school board elections- perfectly legal to do- even though I disagree with the decision.
/——/ It’s a stepping stone. Libs always advance their filthy agenda in baby steps.

/——/ It’s a stepping stone. Libs always advance their filthy agenda in baby steps.
Give us an example

Give us an example

Housing Overregulation: Liberals’ Contribution To Inequality
"I moved to San Francisco for its radical politics,” the president of the Bay Area think tank SPUR recently wrote. But his radical utopia “is almost gone now,” he lamented, “destroyed by high housing costs. … Every time a housing unit becomes vacant, it goes on the market at a price so high that no organizer, writer, teacher, activist or artist could dream of affording it.”

Pricing out writers? That’s un-American. The blame for that outrage is clear, he writes. A surge in population began around 1980, yet “when San Francisco should have been building at least 5,000 new housing units a year to deal with the growing demand to live here, it instead averaged only about 1,500 a year over the course of several decades.”

Housing Overregulation: Liberals’ Contribution To Inequality

Give us an example
/——/ One example is the Gaye rights movement that started with We just want to be left alone In the 1960s To in your face gay sex on parade down Main Street

Show me a verified case
Could non-citizens decide the November election?

Our data comes from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study (CCES). Its large number of observations (32,800 in 2008 and 55,400 in 2010) provide sufficient samples of the non-immigrant sub-population, with 339 non-citizen respondents in 2008 and 489 in 2010. For the 2008 CCES, we also attempted to match respondents to voter files so that we could verify whether they actually voted.

How many non-citizens participate in U.S. elections? More than 14 percent of non-citizens in both the 2008 and 2010 samples indicated that they were registered to vote.

Only illegal aliens and non-citizens who vote Democrat are allowed to vote.

No non-citizen should be allowed anywhere near polls no matter who they vote for.

San Francisco represents the present/future of the Democratic Party, it's fully anti-American..

View attachment 205980 .... Soooo true... :laughing0301:
I wonder if rightwinger knows playing dumb is a thinking error

I just about fell out of the chair when I noticed he was a "award winning paid poster"...unless it's just more BS.

How very true, unfortunately no one notices until it's gotten way out of hand.

Only illegal aliens and non-citizens who vote Democrat are allowed to vote.

No non-citizen should be allowed anywhere near polls no matter who they vote for.

San Francisco represents the present/future of the Democratic Party, it's fully anti-American..

View attachment 205980 .... Soooo true... :laughing0301:
I wonder if rightwinger knows playing dumb is a thinking error

Well he is an admitted paid poster

Forum List

Back