Should Non citizen Russians in San Francisco be allowed to vote?

Progressives don't know if they're coming or going. Their problem is they cannot think for themselves. On one hand non-citizens should be allowed to vote, on the other non-citizens shouldn't influence elections.

They were dumbed down beforehand, but since Trump's election they've regressed to an alarming rate.

LOL- coming from the usual Don the Con's parrots- your post is hilariously ironic.

Came from someone who has history on his side. On the flip-side, yours is a suggestion based on nothing.

Certainly my pointing out the irony of any Trumpkin claiming that others can't think for themselves is a case of me having history on my side.

Trumpkins basically just parrot whatever Don the Con is saying- or his talking heads like Hannity.

ONE does not equate to millions

The cases that are found tend to be someone who believed they could vote and mistakenly registered

The point is with the vast number of registered illegals and the lack of active enforcement catching them is problematic.

Lack of prosecution doesn’t mean lack of offenses

Lack of evidence doesn't therefore mean that there is the vast amount of votes by illegal immigrants as you and Don the Con claim.

So far the only example you have provided is a legal immigrant- voting illegally- for Republicans.

Progressives don't know if they're coming or going. Their problem is they cannot think for themselves. On one hand non-citizens should be allowed to vote, on the other non-citizens shouldn't influence elections.

They were dumbed down beforehand, but since Trump's election they've regressed to an alarming rate.

LOL- coming from the usual Don the Con's parrots- your post is hilariously ironic.
/----/ I guess you can easily refute his point but choose to hurl insults instead.

I refuted his insults by pointing out the irony.

I am good with that.
/----/ Actually you suck at that. You can't refute what he said. Here it is again: "On one hand non-citizens should be allowed to vote, on the other non-citizens shouldn't influence elections."

Came from someone who has history on his side. On the flip-side, yours is a suggestion based on nothing.

Certainly my pointing out the irony of any Trumpkin claiming that others can't think for themselves is a case of me having history on my side.

Trumpkins basically just parrot whatever Don the Con is saying- or his talking heads like Hannity.
/----/ Give an example of me parroting Trump or Hannity. Just one will suffice.

/----/ I guess you can easily refute his point but choose to hurl insults instead.

I refuted his insults by pointing out the irony.

I am good with that.
/----/ Actually you suck at that. You can't refute what he said. Here it is again: "On one hand non-citizens should be allowed to vote, on the other non-citizens shouldn't influence elections."

I refuted what he said:

Progressives don't know if they're coming or going. Their problem is they cannot think for themselves.

/——/ I dare you to start watching Fox News and subscribe to Trumps Twitter account.

/----/ Putin has invited Muller to Moscow to observe a interview with the 12 Russians he has indicted on condition that Muller would in turn allow the Russians to observe Americans of interest to them be interviewed. Seems like a fair bargain Lets see what comes of it

Trump:

Russian President Vladimir Putin floated an offer for members of special counsel Robert Mueller's team to "come and work" with Russian investigators, President Donald Trump said during a joint press conference Monday.

Trump called it "an incredible offer."

No, voter fraud isn’t a myth: 10 cases where it’s all too real

Illegals found voting in Virginia; only discovered after they self-reported.

A study by the watchdog Public Interest Legal Foundation found in just eight Virginia counties, 1,046 alien non-citizens successfully registered to vote. These aliens were only accidentally caught because when they renewed their driver’s license and self-reported, telling authorities they were a non-citizen. This study doesn’t even include the metropolises of Fairfax County and Arlington. Moreover, the FBI opened an investigation in the state after 20 dead people turned in applications to vote.

Illegal voters uncovered in Philadelphia; half had previously voted.

At least 86 non-citizens have been registered voters in Philadelphia since 2013, and almost half of them have cast a ballot in a recent election, watchdog Public Interest Legal Foundation noted this month. The number was only turned up after officials received specific requests from the voters themselves to remove their names from the rolls.

“This is just the tip of the iceberg,” Joseph Vanderhulst, the watchdog’s attorney, told LifeZette on Oct. 5. “Who knows how many are on and don’t ask to be taken off?”

In September, the secretary of state’s office in Pennsylvania mailed about 2.5 million voter registration postcards to people who are not registered voters, but are licensed drivers. Secretary of State Pedro Cortes admitted to the House of Representatives that seven people had reported that they received voter registration cards in error, self-reporting.

State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe, a Butler County Republican who chairs the State Government Committee, said in September testimony that there’s several problem’s with the state’s voter registration system.

“There’s certainly the potential for hundreds, if not thousands, of foreigners here legally and illegally to be on our voter rolls, and a certain percentage who are casting ballots,” Mr. Metchalfe told LifeZette. “We’ve got a lot of integrity issues that need to be addressed.”

Where is the proof of anyone voting illegally
Illegal alien arrested, charged with voter fraud

An illegal alien from the Philippines was arrested Thursday morning on a felony complaint charging her with 17 counts related to voter fraud in Lake County. Maria Azada, 53, of Grayslake, Ill., was arrested March 17 by ICE HSI agents and a Lake County State's Attorneys special investigator. Azada faces 17 felony counts in Lake County Circuit Court of perjury, mutilation of election materials, and tampering with voting machines in connection with illegal voting by a non-U.S. citizen.

A subsequent investigation revealed that Azada allegedly voted nine times in primary, general and consolidated elections between 2003 and 2009.

Obviously I’m a man ahead of the curve.
Tucker is asking my same question tonight on his show

Forum List

Back