Should Non citizen Russians in San Francisco be allowed to vote?

They just might vote for the Republican
You cant vote if you are not a citizen.

Actually that is not exactly true.

Only citizens can vote in federal elections- but states- and localities decide who can vote within their own elections.

San Francisco has decided to let non-citizens vote in school board elections- perfectly legal to do- even though I disagree with the decision.
School board elections are not the same as voting for POTUS or even congress/senate.
Wonder how many resumes started with being elected to a school board

You cant vote if you are not a citizen or permanent resident.
You’re not well informed
Youre not informed at all if you think a non citizen can vote for our government.
Schools aren’t our government now?
Never have been. Tell me the last time a school sent troops to battle, funded the federal budget, or made a decision on law?

They send the indoctrinated kids

Only illegal aliens and non-citizens who vote Democrat are allowed to vote.

No non-citizen should be allowed anywhere near polls no matter who they vote for.

San Francisco represents the present/future of the Democratic Party, it's fully anti-American..

View attachment 205980 .... Soooo true... :laughing0301:
I wonder if rightwinger knows playing dumb is a thinking error

Well he is an admitted paid poster

He's tricksey also.. he paid to join the USMB up is my guess...

37524218_2113363595372792_8696746756454481920_n.jpg

Correct, that's what the LAW says...

Trouble is...

1. Illegal Aliens routinely obtain false identity documents

2. Election judges rarely bother to check the validity of such documents

3. Forged document-equipped people and dead people show up on the rolls and at the polls all the time; it's just a matter of scale

4. Democrats almost always benefit from forged-document and dead-man voter scenarios; oftentimes initiating those scenarios themselves

5. America-at-large, beyond the domain of hard-core Leftists, has had a bellyful of this and is now actively and effectively combating it

Was there anything else that I can do to expand your knowledge on this subject, given your obvious deficiencies in related comprehension?

Last edited:
Show me a verified case
Could non-citizens decide the November election?

Our data comes from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study (CCES). Its large number of observations (32,800 in 2008 and 55,400 in 2010) provide sufficient samples of the non-immigrant sub-population, with 339 non-citizen respondents in 2008 and 489 in 2010. For the 2008 CCES, we also attempted to match respondents to voter files so that we could verify whether they actually voted.

How many non-citizens participate in U.S. elections? More than 14 percent of non-citizens in both the 2008 and 2010 samples indicated that they were registered to vote.
Your example provides ZERO cases of illegals actually voting

Could have voted does not equate to DID vote

It is easy to prove illegal voting directly.......why can’t you do it?

Only citizens can vote in federal elections- but states- and localities decide who can vote within their own elections.

San Francisco has decided to let non-citizens vote in school board elections- perfectly legal to do- even though I disagree with the decision.
School board elections are not the same as voting for POTUS or even congress/senate.

Wow- really? Who knew.....

Of course they aren't. Which is why I pointed out the difference.

Is that any worse than the few million non-citizen illegal Mexicans voting for Hilarious Clinton in 2016? Mexico is a far bigger parasite on America than Russia, that's a quantifiable fact.

At least 20 million illegal Russians voted for Don the Con in 2016- that is a quantifiable fact!

Lol

Trumpkins are so funny when they just parrot Don the Con.

Non citizens are not allowed to vote

but they do.....

dead people vote Democrat too....even ghosts or people who never lived, are able to voted Democrat.

Go figure :dunno: :rolleyes-41:

As long as you vote Democrat it DOES NOT matter if you are Russian, illegal or dead: Dems will sweep your vote under the rug very carefully and add it to their counting. May be even twice.
]

If you vote for Trump, you see illegal voters under every rug, behind every taco truck, and at every mall. If you vote for Trump you think anyone not carrying a gun on their hip must be an illegal voter.

/——/ It’s a stepping stone. Libs always advance their filthy agenda in baby steps.

Contards just advance their filthy agenda by fiat

Progressives don't know if they're coming or going. Their problem is they cannot think for themselves. On one hand non-citizens should be allowed to vote, on the other non-citizens shouldn't influence elections.

They were dumbed down beforehand, but since Trump's election they've regressed to an alarming rate.

/——/ It’s a stepping stone. Libs always advance their filthy agenda in baby steps.
Give us an example
/——/ One example is the Gaye rights movement that started with We just want to be left alone In the 1960s To in your face gay sex on parade down Main Street

How often are you seeing gay sex on your Main Street?

What town do you live in?

Because I live in San Francisco and the only actual sex I have seen in public here has been drunk hetero couples.

But I do get your point in a way- Contards were happier when they could legally discriminate and prosecute gays for wearing dresses or dancing in a bar- or when 5 brave contards could get away with finding a lone guy who looked fem to bravely beat up.

Progressives don't know if they're coming or going. Their problem is they cannot think for themselves. On one hand non-citizens should be allowed to vote, on the other non-citizens shouldn't influence elections.

They were dumbed down beforehand, but since Trump's election they've regressed to an alarming rate.

LOL- coming from the usual Don the Con's parrots- your post is hilariously ironic.

Correct, that's what the LAW says...

Trouble is...

1. Illegal Aliens routinely obtain false identity documents

2. Election judges rarely bother to check the validity of such documents

3. Forged document-equipped people and dead people show up on the rolls and at the polls all the time; it's just a matter of scale

4. Democrats almost always benefit from forged-document and dead-man voter scenarios; oftentimes initiating those scenarios themselves

5. America-at-large, beyond the domain of hard-core Leftists, has had a bellyful of this and is now actively and effectively combating it

Was there anything else that I can do to expand your knowledge on this subject, given your obvious deficiencies in related comprehension?

You may have a future as a fiction writer- certainly your post has the fiction part down.

Show me a verified case
Could non-citizens decide the November election?

Our data comes from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study (CCES). Its large number of observations (32,800 in 2008 and 55,400 in 2010) provide sufficient samples of the non-immigrant sub-population, with 339 non-citizen respondents in 2008 and 489 in 2010. For the 2008 CCES, we also attempted to match respondents to voter files so that we could verify whether they actually voted.

How many non-citizens participate in U.S. elections? More than 14 percent of non-citizens in both the 2008 and 2010 samples indicated that they were registered to vote.

So how many verified cases of actual voter fraud by non-citizens?

Oh right- your post doesn't have that information.

Forum List

Back