Should Obama Admit he is not a US Citizen?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
We remember that Clinton finally admitted to wrong doing just before he left office in 2000 so I am wondering if Obama will admit his true nation of origin just before he goes.

We remember that Clinton finally admitted to wrong doing just before he left office in 2000 so I am wondering if Obama will admit his true nation of origin just before he goes.
He admitted he wasn't a citizen way back in 1991.
th

at this point I'm not sure.
Part of me says yes, then rescind everything he has signed off on (Obamacare) and try him for treason.
that part of me would enjoy seeing his black ass in prison trying to negotiate with the whites power groups,.
However, the other part of me thinks that finding out the country has been run by an illegal for 8 years would be a very dangerous thing. It would discredit the office of the president, discredit us around the world and make us a laughing stock and generally bring the country down.

Part of me says yes, then rescind everything he has signed off on (Obamacare) and try him for treason.
that part of me would enjoy seeing his black ass in prison trying to negotiate with the whites power groups,.
However, the other part of me thinks that finding out the country has been run by an illegal for 8 years would be a very dangerous thing. It would discredit the office of the president, discredit us around the world and make us a laughing stock and generally bring the country down.

Uhm....that's already happened

I don't agree. The fact that there remains a question, even a Obama pamphlet that says he's Kenyan on the cover and his SS# is from a state he was never in...not to mention refusing to release college applications just indicate how easy it would be to vote an unqualified person as POTUS.

Vetting candidates should be a rigorous examination. This country could fall victim to a leader whose patriotism is questioned.

True, but if we ever get a real leader again we can regain world confidence, if the Kenyan is outed, then all presidents will be questioned from this day forward.

I think I tend to agree with the other posters calling for strict vetting process for presidential candidates.
The country made a mistake with obama, they are getting ready to make another mistake with Hillary. Lets not let it go beyond this.

True, but if we ever get a real leader again we can regain world confidence, if the Kenyan is outed, then all presidents will be questioned from this day forward.

I think I tend to agree with the other posters calling for strict vetting process for presidential candidates.
The country made a mistake with obama, they are getting ready to make another mistake with Hillary. Lets not let it go beyond this.

All Cankles would be is another four years of Obama....this nation can't withstand it

Would the vetting policy include tax returns... But you have been saying that is not constitutional...

LOL.....just as Donald Trump will finally admit he is really a lizard person

upload_2016-9-16_12-57-18.jpeg

He admitted he wasn't a citizen way back in 1991.

Barack Obama was born in the United States- so he is a naturally born citizen- and has never said otherwise.

upload_2016-9-16_12-58-16.png

But Birthers sure fooled your Messiah Trump......for 5 years Trump went full Birther....

upload_2016-9-16_12-58-54.png

And by 'vetting' Maryland means a small select group of bitter old white dudes being allowed to exclude unsuitable candidates like Obama and Cruz......

And by 'vetting' Maryland means a small select group of bitter old white dudes being allowed to exclude unsuitable candidates like Obama and Cruz......
Whats funny is that if it was Cruz that was running against the shrew right now, you would be trying to prove he is not qualified because he was born in Canada
Yes, proper vetting might just keep him out of the race.

Forum List

Back