Should Obama Admit he is not a US Citizen?

We remember that Clinton finally admitted to wrong doing just before he left office in 2000 so I am wondering if Obama will admit his true nation of origin just before he goes.
He admitted he wasn't a citizen way back in 1991.

Barack Obama was born in the United States- so he is a naturally born citizen- and has never said otherwise.

View attachment 89803

But Birthers sure fooled your Messiah Trump......for 5 years Trump went full Birther....

View attachment 89804
What Fuddy vouched for was found to be 100% fraudulent. Where is the original 50+ year old document with the state raised seal like the Nordyke twins?

at this point I'm not sure.
Part of me says yes, then rescind everything he has signed off on (Obamacare) and try him for treason.
that part of me would enjoy seeing his black ass in prison trying to negotiate with the whites power groups,.
However, the other part of me thinks that finding out the country has been run by an illegal for 8 years would be a very dangerous thing. It would discredit the office of the president, discredit us around the world and make us a laughing stock and generally bring the country down.

Uhm....that's already happened
True, but if we ever get a real leader again we can regain world confidence, if the Kenyan is outed, then all presidents will be questioned from this day forward.

I think I tend to agree with the other posters calling for strict vetting process for presidential candidates.
The country made a mistake with obama, they are getting ready to make another mistake with Hillary. Lets not let it go beyond this.

And by 'vetting' Maryland means a small select group of bitter old white dudes being allowed to exclude unsuitable candidates like Obama and Cruz......
Whats funny is that if it was Cruz that was running against the shrew right now, you would be trying to prove he is not qualified because he was born in Canada
Yes, proper vetting might just keep him out of the race.

Doesn't it ever bother you when you post such stupid lies?
ted cruz burned by the fires he stoked, birther style.
Syriusly:
Every liberal who posts here at USMB that I have seen has said Cruz is eligible.

I do- of course he is eligible- it is RWNJ's like Stevie the racist who is claiming he is not.

Oh and Trump of course......and Ann Coulter....

I always said Cruz was eligible- it was right wing nut jobs like Trump who

What is 'funny' is that Donald Trump was the one saying Cruz was not eligible- Trump and idiots like you

Proof That Ted Cruz Did Not Become A U.S. Citizen At Birth
Maryland Patriot: as a strong conservative American, I proudly jump on the Cruz birther bandwagon. We dont need a damn cuban running our country.

We remember that Clinton finally admitted to wrong doing just before he left office in 2000 so I am wondering if Obama will admit his true nation of origin just before he goes.
He admitted he wasn't a citizen way back in 1991.

Barack Obama was born in the United States- so he is a naturally born citizen- and has never said otherwise.

View attachment 89803

But Birthers sure fooled your Messiah Trump......for 5 years Trump went full Birther....

View attachment 89804
What Fuddy vouched for was found to be 100% fraudulent. Where is the original 50+ year old document with the state raised seal like the Nordyke twins?

In the Department of Health's vaults

upload_2016-9-16_13-30-13.png

Barack Obama's birth certificate has been confirmed by
a) a Republican Director of Health
b) a Democrat Director of Health
c) the non-partisan Registrar of Records.

Even Donald Trump now admits he was lying.

Come to the light Stevie- come to the light.

Forum List

Back