Should Obama be on trial for treason?

Should Obama be tried for treason?

• Yes!

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • No!

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course he should be tried for treason, found guilty and executed. The sky is blue. Ditto for Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, and Bush 1 and 2.

This OP belongs in the badlands.

I'm sure you would love to censor that fact that more than 33% of the posters here want to try him for treason.

And that a year ago...

I wonder what it would be now

33% of the posters here?

:lol:

Dude, 26 people responded to your poll. There are a whole lot more than 26 posters here.

I'm sure you would love to censor that fact that more than 33% of the posters here want to try him for treason.

And that a year ago...

33% of the posters here?

Dude, 26 people responded to your poll. There are a whole lot more than 26 posters here.

Since the poll is old and closed, would you mind moving this thread to another forum, so I can remake this poll?

It would seem that those above you here disagree with your far left rant.

If that was the case then every far left thread would automatically be in the badlands.

These far left posters continue to show that they are far more dangerous than ISIS.

And that a year ago...

33% of the posters here?

Since the poll is old and closed, would you mind moving this thread to another forum, so I can remake this poll?

Just like your mind.

We have had tens of thousands of members over the years, and someone is excited because he got 33 folks to agree with him. OK.

Absolutely no ground exists for 'treason'.

Impeachment is political, not criminal, so you could try that.

Last edited:
Treason is the highest crime in the United States, it is even specified in the Constitution:

Section 3

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

It is now revealed that Obama and his criminal racket have been training and arming Al Qaeda for quite some time, particularly in Syria, USA TODAY and CBS have both broken the stories (although many alternate news sources have been saying this for years):

Syrian rebels pledge loyalty to al-Qaeda

U.S. training Syrian rebels at secret bases - CBS News

TREASON, no doubt, you can also add these to the charges, SEDITION and MALFEASANCE, that son-of-a-bitch illegal alien shit for brains should be sent back to Kenya.., his birth home, after he is convicted of his hundreds, maybe thousands of crimes ! :up:

The ol' gipper loved radical muslims so much, he essentially created the taliban, invited them to the white house, and called them "the moral equivalents to america's founding fathers"

6a00d8341bfd9e53ef014e5f99e7ae970c-800wi

Who could forget him making illegal arms deals with radical islamists?

Iran?Contra affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and lastly he showed his love for islam by dedicating the space shuttle columbia to them

Ronald Reagan dedicates the Space Shuttle Columbia to the Taliban - YouTube

Oh yeah, I forgot, Reagan is worshiped like the 2nd coming of christ to the brainwashed right wingers,...

The way you make it sound Reagan is Obama's mentor.

The ol' gipper loved radical muslims so much, he essentially created the taliban, invited them to the white house, and called them "the moral equivalents to america's founding fathers"

6a00d8341bfd9e53ef014e5f99e7ae970c-800wi

Who could forget him making illegal arms deals with radical islamists?

Iran?Contra affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and lastly he showed his love for islam by dedicating the space shuttle columbia to them

Ronald Reagan dedicates the Space Shuttle Columbia to the Taliban - YouTube

Oh yeah, I forgot, Reagan is worshiped like the 2nd coming of christ to the brainwashed right wingers,...

Nice post.

So we can "read between the lines" and see that Reagan was a Muslim.

Treason is the highest crime in the United States, it is even specified in the Constitution:

Section 3

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

It is now revealed that Obama and his criminal racket have been training and arming Al Qaeda for quite some time, particularly in Syria, USA TODAY and CBS have both broken the stories (although many alternate news sources have been saying this for years):

Syrian rebels pledge loyalty to al-Qaeda

U.S. training Syrian rebels at secret bases - CBS News

TREASON, no doubt, you can also add these to the charges, SEDITION and MALFEASANCE, that son-of-a-bitch illegal alien shit for brains should be sent back to Kenya.., his birth home, after he is convicted of his hundreds, maybe thousands of crimes ! :up:

Would you care for a tissue, loser?

Reagan must have been a Muslim using the Kosh Theory of Attributive Comparison.

If obama was to be put on trial, then you can put every single democrat and republican both in the house and senate on trial aswell.

Obama is nothing compared to the hundreds of politicians who have done worse.

Lets talk history, the stuff that happened before the Little boy op was born, which by the way, why doesn't he sign up to serve in the military? :eusa_whistle:

Reagan helped create the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden. Reagan fought a proxy war with the Soviet Union by training, arming, equipping, and funding Islamist mujahidin fighters in Afghanistan. Reagan funneled billions of dollars, along with top-secret intelligence and sophisticated weaponry to these fighters through the Pakistani intelligence service. The Talbian and Osama Bin Laden — a prominent mujahidin commander — emerged from these mujahidin groups Reagan helped create, and U.S. policy towards Pakistan remains strained because of the intelligence services’ close relations to these fighters. In fact, Reagan’s decision to continue the proxy war after the Soviets were willing to retreat played a direct role in Bin Laden’s ascendancy.

There is no amnesty, if uses EO on the immigration problem, if people rise unlawfully against it, put them in jail.

Forum List

Back