Should people have to perform/provide services for gay weddings?

God forbid people run their business as they see fit!
Liberalism is disgusting

Should they have to? No, probably not...

Should they want to? Yes, probably. It's going to be big business...

How do you figure seeing as homosexuals are a very small percentage of the population?

They tend to be bright and with no kids lots of disposable income they liek to spend on themselves. Because homosexuality is just another form of narcissism.

Fine but lets face it it inst a HUGE money maker cause there isn't many of them..... Unless they actually think they can recruit LOL

How do you figure seeing as homosexuals are a very small percentage of the population?

They tend to be bright and with no kids lots of disposable income they liek to spend on themselves. Because homosexuality is just another form of narcissism.

Fine but lets face it it inst a HUGE money maker cause there isn't many of them..... Unless they actually think they can recruit LOL

But they tend to be concentrated in certain areas.

Very few things on a messg. board as bad as some dirtbag speaking FOR the person they're addressing. I'm sorry, but nowhere did I say or imply that all Christians are above reproach. If I was you I'd be embarrassed for putting words in someone else's mouth. Now piss off darling.

Get over yourself, sonny.

Says the queen of self righteousness.

You are projecting honey.

I post facts and I am not your honey.

Very few things on a messg. board as bad as some dirtbag speaking FOR the person they're addressing. I'm sorry, but nowhere did I say or imply that all Christians are above reproach. If I was you I'd be embarrassed for putting words in someone else's mouth. Now piss off darling.

I was almost willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your misunderstanding was just due to a lack of education, as evidenced by an inability to comprehend the written word. Then I say your little icon blurb and realized it had nothing to do with education, and everything to do with you being a brain dead liberal.

It is a known fact that conservatives are dumb. Read this and educate yourself.

Intelligence Study Links Low I.Q. To Prejudice, Racism, Conservatism

Are racists dumb? Do conservatives tend to be less intelligent than liberals? A provocative new study from Brock University in Ontario suggests the answer to both questions may be a qualified yes.

The study, published in Psychological Science, showed that people who score low on I.Q. tests in childhood are more likely to develop prejudiced beliefs and socially conservative politics in adulthood.

You provided plagiarism. I explained the reality of the situation.

Already linked.

What you did was make shit up contrary to facts so that they fit your agenda.

You posted words as if they were your own. I lived in Massachusetts as all this was going down and it was analyzed, dissected, and debated to death at the time.

Stay on the left coast where you belong.

I did no such thing. In fact, I said that those were the words of the man that RAN Catholic Charities. You may have lived in MA, but you're still mistaken about this. The guy that ran the place would know better than someone who simply "lived in MA".

I'll go wherever the fuck I want to, thanks.

I was almost willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your misunderstanding was just due to a lack of education, as evidenced by an inability to comprehend the written word. Then I say your little icon blurb and realized it had nothing to do with education, and everything to do with you being a brain dead liberal.

Are racists dumb? Do conservatives tend to be less intelligent than liberals? A provocative new study from Brock University in Ontario suggests the answer to both questions may be a qualified yes.

The study, published in Psychological Science, showed that people who score low on I.Q. tests in childhood are more likely to develop prejudiced beliefs and socially conservative politics in adulthood.

Ah yes, the famous invoking of dubious and biased studies that ultimately prove nothing.

No hackery here... :rolleyes:

I'll put my IQ up against yours any day of the week.

Anyone who uses the word fact to describe an obvious opinion is a biased idiot.

But they tend to be concentrated in certain areas.

Yeah, like the United States

infographic-6.7.13-675x1003.png

Already linked.

What you did was make shit up contrary to facts so that they fit your agenda.

You posted words as if they were your own. I lived in Massachusetts as all this was going down and it was analyzed, dissected, and debated to death at the time.

I did no such thing. In fact, I said that those were the words of the man that RAN Catholic Charities. You may have lived in MA, but you're still mistaken about this. The guy that ran the place would know better than someone who simply "lived in MA".

Italics do not perform the same function as quotation marks in citing someone else's words. Ignorance does not excuse your plagiarism or your misunderstanding of this matter.

Stay on the left coast. In fact, feel free to walk 20-30 miles west of that coast.

Italics do not perform the same function as quotation marks in citing someone else's words. Ignorance does not excuse your plagiarism or your misunderstanding of this matter.

Stay on the left coast. In fact, feel free to walk 20-30 miles west of that coast.

Get over your formatting bugaboo and focus on your misrepresentation of facts. The man that ran it said they weren't "forced" out, they didn't want to abide by the law to get the government contract.

Get over your formatting bugaboo

YOU need to get over your willingness to plagiarize.

Get over your formatting bugaboo

YOU need to get over your willingness to plagiarize.

That's a boy! Draw attention away from your intentional misrepresentation of the facts. :lol:

The man that ran it said they weren't "forced" out, they didn't want to abide by the law to get the government contract.

Forced out meaning they were "forced" to choose between adhering to their own faith or violating that faith in the face of government coercion.

i haven't read much of this thread but have gays been frequenting Muslim businesses as well as Christian businesses and demanding their services...?

i'd like to see what happens when a lesbian couple walks into a Muslim bakery to order their wedding cake....
:rolleyes:

The man that ran it said they weren't "forced" out, they didn't want to abide by the law to get the government contract.

Forced out meaning they were "forced" to choose between adhering to their own faith or violating that faith in the face of government coercion.

:lol: Not giving you government money to discriminate isn't "forcing" no matter how you try to spin it. Catholic Charities can still do private adoptions, they simply do not get a government contract.

:lol: Not giving you government money to discriminate isn't "forcing" no matter how you try to spin it. Catholic Charities can still do private adoptions, they simply do not get a government contract.

Which would make it impossible to do because there are fixed costs to any operation.

You need to give it up. You've been unmasked for lying and gross partisanship already.

Which would make it impossible to do because there are fixed costs to any operation.

You need to give it up. You've been unmasked for lying and gross partisanship already.

Oh, where did this "lying" occur? As for partisanship, I readily admit to that, but I do love when a rabid partisan calls me partisan.

CC had a choice, continue to place children in gay and lesbian homes as they had been, or give up the Gubmit cash.

BTW, the anti discrimination law they had been following was in place BEFORE same sex marriage in MA. The Vatican "forced" them out, not gay marriage.

Forum List

Back