Should people have to perform/provide services for gay weddings?

No, we were not. Perhaps you confused us with another group....you know, that group that has ACTIVELY tried to eliminate civil marriage altogether. What's the name of that group, again?

No, I don't. I live in a liberal town. Lots of gay people here. All I've heard is that government should not have a play in marriage. But here they are lauding an action (SCOTUS) by the very same government they not so earlier reviled. I hold no personal opinion on marriage, other how it should go unregulated by the government. I would have more respect for your position, were it not for your rank hypocrisy.

“It’s a no-brainer that (homosexual activists) should have the right to marry, but I also think equally that it’s a no-brainer that the institution of marriage should not exist."

-Masha Gessen, Gay Rights activist

One person, this Masha Gessen. What state does he/she live in? What has this person done to eliminate civil marriage in their state?

She meant everywhere.

No, I don't. I live in a liberal town. Lots of gay people here. All I've heard is that government should not have a play in marriage. But here they are lauding an action (SCOTUS) by the very same government they not so earlier reviled. I hold no personal opinion on marriage, other how it should go unregulated by the government. I would have more respect for your position, were it not for your rank hypocrisy.

“It’s a no-brainer that (homosexual activists) should have the right to marry, but I also think equally that it’s a no-brainer that the institution of marriage should not exist."

-Masha Gessen, Gay Rights activist

One person, this Masha Gessen. What state does he/she live in? What has this person done to eliminate civil marriage in their state?

She meant everywhere.

You asked her? Again, what state does she live in and what has she done to eliminate civil marriage in her state or in our country? Actions....what are her actions?

She meant everywhere.

You asked her? Again, what state does she live in and what has she done to eliminate civil marriage in her state or in our country? Actions....what are her actions?

why do you because you're female who likes to munch carpet deserves special rights?

Welcome to my nightmare

lol....mention muslims to gays who are trying to force stuff upon christians and their argument evaporates :muahaha: and they scatter like the wind.....:scared1:

:rofl:

Muslim owned businesses have to follow the same laws regarding anti-discrimination and public accommodation laws that Christian owned businesses have to follow.

oh really.....? then go sue a muslim in Dearborn MI......i dare ya....

Muslims even get to put their prayer in the public schools.....is that following the same laws.....?

So about that “religion of peace” and tolerance, this is how it really works. Muslim supremacism is at the top, everything else is at the bottom. The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) is leading the charge by pushing for public school policy, and they’re getting it.

CAIR’s impact in the public school system is now being seen in two cases in Michigan.

Get it? Islam is like the homosexual lobby. They want to cry that they are the victims, but the reality is that they are the aggressors. They complain about a permission slip for an off campus Bible study, saying it was a “violation of religion neutrality,” and within months they push the school board to accommodate Islamic prayers in public schools, even granting excused absences for student who leave early for Jumu-ah prayers.

Michigan is the testing grounds for Islamic takeover in the U.S. It seems to be working there. Just how long will it be till they are spreading across the Michigan border with their damnable doctrines? I suppose that is up to you American and Christian patriots. How are you standing against them?

Read more: Muslims Demand (& Get) Prayer In Public Schools ? Attack Off Campus Bible Studies : Freedom Outpost

lol....mention muslims to gays who are trying to force stuff upon christians and their argument evaporates :muahaha: and they scatter like the wind.....:scared1:

:rofl:

Muslim owned businesses have to follow the same laws regarding anti-discrimination and public accommodation laws that Christian owned businesses have to follow.

Muslims even get to put their prayer in the public schools.....is that following the same laws.....?

So about that “religion of peace” and tolerance, this is how it really works. Muslim supremacism is at the top, everything else is at the bottom. The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) is leading the charge by pushing for public school policy, and they’re getting it.

CAIR’s impact in the public school system is now being seen in two cases in Michigan.

Get it? Islam is like the homosexual lobby. They want to cry that they are the victims, but the reality is that they are the aggressors. They complain about a permission slip for an off campus Bible study, saying it was a “violation of religion neutrality,” and within months they push the school board to accommodate Islamic prayers in public schools, even granting excused absences for student who leave early for Jumu-ah prayers.

Michigan is the testing grounds for Islamic takeover in the U.S. It seems to be working there. Just how long will it be till they are spreading across the Michigan border with their damnable doctrines? I suppose that is up to you American and Christian patriots. How are you standing against them?

Read more: Muslims Demand (& Get) Prayer In Public Schools ? Attack Off Campus Bible Studies : Freedom Outpost

Why are you going away from the topic of public accommodation laws?

was this because of "public accommodation laws"......?

During the recent Muslim holy month of Ramadan, teachers in Metro Nashville schools were actually ordered to release Muslim students from class at certain times -- to go to unused classrooms or offices -- so that they could attend to their Muslim prayers.

A school spokesman says that, because the prayers are supposed to be uttered at designated times, that makes Muslim prayers different from Christian prayers.

As a result, the school system tries to accommodate their religious traditions.

Muslim Prayers Allowed in Metro Schools - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports

Last edited:
Ah...you whine about muslim meat markets...I encourage you...and you want ME to grow up?

:lol: :lol:

BTW, I've never sued anyone in my life. Wrong again, buckaroo. :D

My god, do you not recognize sarcasm when you see it? Screaming Eagle was not serious! And do you not possess enough deductive reasoning skills to understand that when I say "you" I refer to those who are similar in standing as you, other gay people. Damn, you are so dense, I'm surprised you haven't put a hole through your floor. Yes, you should grow up, you yourself are not without a sense of irony.

I appreciate GOOD Irony. You have yet to provide any....just more whining about the gays getting equal rights. You poor put upon people.

Actually, I have given you many examples. It is just you being overly closed minded.

During the recent Muslim holy month of Ramadan, teachers in Metro Nashville schools were actually ordered to release Muslim students from class at certain times -- to go to unused classrooms or offices -- so that they could attend to their Muslim prayers.

A school spokesman says that, because the prayers are supposed to be uttered at designated times, that makes Muslim prayers different from Christian prayers.

Muslim Prayers Allowed in Metro Schools - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports

That's not public accommodation law....The muslims are not the school system. But...be that as it may....why wouldn't they release muslim kids because they religion requires them to pray at a set time. Christian kids are released on Sundays.....AND where I grew up, the Catholic kids were released early for Catechism class...that was about 75% of our class. Plus no meat was served on Fridays to accommodate the Catholic kids.

The 1st violates religious neutrality, the 2nd does not. If a Christian said they needed a prayer room to pray in private like Jesus told them to, and demanded one, the school would have to accommodate them too. There is no special treatment going on.

She meant everywhere.

why do you because you're female who likes to munch carpet deserves special rights

I believe we're still waiting for you to list the special rights I have now that my legal marriage is treated exactly like yours is by the Federal Government. Can we expect you to answer today? I've got housecleaning to get to.

My god, do you not recognize sarcasm when you see it? Screaming Eagle was not serious! And do you not possess enough deductive reasoning skills to understand that when I say "you" I refer to those who are similar in standing as you, other gay people. Damn, you are so dense, I'm surprised you haven't put a hole through your floor. Yes, you should grow up, you yourself are not without a sense of irony.

I appreciate GOOD Irony. You have yet to provide any....just more whining about the gays getting equal rights. You poor put upon people.

Actually, I have given you many examples. It is just you being overly closed minded.

You've given many examples of you whining and crying. Not good Irony. The Goddess of Irony is not pleased with your offerings.

why do you because you're female who likes to munch carpet deserves special rights

I believe we're still waiting for you to list the special rights I have now that my legal marriage is treated exactly like yours is by the Federal Government. Can we expect you to answer today? I've got housecleaning to get to.

He keeps whining about "special rights" but cannot name a one.

why do you because you're female who likes to munch carpet deserves special rights?

Welcome to my nightmare

What special rights would those be?

Since you're asking for same-sex marriage and since neither one of us by law can you are asking for special rights just because you wish you were a man

it hasn't been decided whether or not in all states you had can legally be married.

I just did so maybe you can learn to read. must be all the hormones you're taking to give yourself a moustache

I just did so maybe you can learn to read. must be all the hormones you're taking to give yourself a moustache

You have not....not at all. Stop stalling and list some of these "special rights" we supposedly want.

Welcome to my nightmare

Since you're asking for same-sex marriage and since neither one of us by law can you are asking for special rights just because you wish you were a man

First, same sex couples can be legally married in 13 states plus DC. Second, you'd be able to legally marry someone of the same sex too so there would be no "special" status.

First, same sex couples can be legally married in 13 states plus DC. Second, you'd be able to legally marry someone of the same sex too so there would be no "special" status.

So in 13 States thet gave homosexual special rights. that wasn't equal rights that was special rights.

Forum List

Back