Should people have to perform/provide services for gay weddings?

Because Christians don't make youtube vids of them beheading you or ware vests made of bombs into your eating places because they disagree with you.

exactly right.....Muslims scream bloody murder around the world for a cartoon.....they'd easily scream and kick out any gays wanting a gay wedding cake....and probably offer them free vests to go to blow themseves up....

gays attack Christians on every front because Christians will not riot and issue fatwahs and cut throats like Muslims will....

that's why Christianity is the true religion of Peace.....not Islam....

Those Crusades were sure peaceful. So was the Reformation. And Pograms....very peaceful. And let's not forget that paragon of Peace, the Inquisition. :doubt:

And that is a non sequitur. So you use "the Christians did it so can I" argument? Do you see us now doing those things? I didn't think so.

Let them marry and be miserable like us heterosexuals!

Amen to the first part, but I'll have to disagree with the second part. Been anything but miserable (17.5 together, 4.5 married) ;)

Got you beat....27 years together, religiously married 24 years, legally married 5 years (just had our 5th anniversary yesterday :) )

Queers can always hire queers for their weddings.

Straights most often do. The best and most sought after wedding planner/designer in Alabama...gay.

I don't know about you, but I try to use the Gay Yellow Pages when I look for businesses for just about anything. I like to give my business to the Community as much as possible.

Because Christians don't make youtube vids of them beheading you or ware vests made of bombs into your eating places because they disagree with you.

exactly right.....Muslims scream bloody murder around the world for a cartoon.....they'd easily scream and kick out any gays wanting a gay wedding cake....and probably offer them free vests to go to blow themseves up....

gays attack Christians on every front because Christians will not riot and issue fatwahs and cut throats like Muslims will....

Those Crusades were sure peaceful. So was the Reformation. And Pograms....very peaceful. And let's not forget that paragon of Peace, the Inquisition. :doubt:

If the Crusades weren't as violent as they were, you would today be sticking your ass in the air for allah. Oh wait. You're a lesbian. You would have been dead a long time now.

And that is a non sequitur. So you use "the Christians did it so can I" argument? Do you see us now doing those things? I didn't think so.
Thank our secular laws and separation of church and state for that.

those were ancient times.....how come Islam didn't change too......?

or for that matter how come godless Seculars haven't either.....the 20th Century was full of MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of murders by them...

Okay, I grant you that such mental defects as homosexuality should be considered a mental disability.

But we do not provide throne rooms for someone who believes themselves a king. We do not wallpaper restaurants with tin foil for those who believe the CIA is beaming thoughts directly into their heads. What makes gay mental disabilities worthy of accommodation while other mental disabilities don't get accommodation?

My goodness, you ARE disabled, aren't you? :eusa_eh: You still don't see how you misread that last post.

I didn't misread it. Neither did I misread the post that said that Americans With Disabilities Act applies to homosexuality. Is homosexuality a disability or not? If it is, then the ADA applies to such defects. If not, the whole post was bullshit.

That's not what I said Katz. I will reiterate...if you wish to deny service to anyone for any reason at any time...you must first repeal the Civil Rights Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act and a plethora of state's anti discrimination and public accommodation laws. Do you understand now? Do you need more coffee?

Straights most often do. The best and most sought after wedding planner/designer in Alabama...gay.

I don't know about you, but I try to use the Gay Yellow Pages when I look for businesses for just about anything. I like to give my business to the Community as much as possible.

Hooray for you! That is exactly how it should work. Exactly. I was once asked to advertise in the Chinese yellow pages, but I declined because no one spoke Chinese and I didn't want to give potential customers the wrong impression.

But advertising in gay yellow pages or gay publications, much much applause.

Not so easy living in the boonies, but for sure gay friendly businesses always. Of course, here in the blue CA bubble, that part IS easy.

My goodness, you ARE disabled, aren't you? :eusa_eh: You still don't see how you misread that last post.

I didn't misread it. Neither did I misread the post that said that Americans With Disabilities Act applies to homosexuality. Is homosexuality a disability or not? If it is, then the ADA applies to such defects. If not, the whole post was bullshit.

That's not what I said Katz. I will reiterate...if you wish to deny service to anyone for any reason at any time...you must first repeal the Civil Rights Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act and a plethora of state's anti discrimination and public accommodation laws. Do you understand now? Do you need more coffee?

Is homosexuality a disability? The Americans with Disabilities Act only applies to those with disabilities.

Those Crusades were sure peaceful. So was the Reformation. And Pograms....very
peaceful. And let's not forget that paragon of Peace, the Inquisition. :doubt:

those were ancient times.....how come Islam didn't change too......?

Ancient? try about 3-400 years ago...and pograms still went on til about 100 years ago. Islam is about 600 years younger than Christianity. But, what I take as an example from Islam today is HOW BAD IT CAN BE when church (mosque) and state are combined. Very bad for people and their rights.

or for that matter how come godless Seculars haven't either.....the 20th Century was full of MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of murders by them...

In the name of Secularism?

Not so easy living in the boonies, but for sure gay friendly businesses always. Of course, here in the blue CA bubble, that part IS easy.

Any business in West Hollywood for instance.

Is homosexuality a disability? The Americans with Disabilities Act only applies to those with disabilities.

Are you purposely being dense? Are you purposely trying to misinterpret what Seawytch has said? Are you disabled yourself?

Anyone Katz, for any reason. That is what the majority opinion on the thread seems to be...deny service to anyone for any reason. No where in any of my posts did I claim or attempt to claim that being gay is a disability. Are you not yet awake or are you being obtuse on purpose?

"Allowing gays and lesbians to openly serve in the military will cause a decline in unit cohesion"
That turned out to be true also?
Gay marriage is much ado about nothing.
Let them marry and be miserable like us heterosexuals!

The only reason why there is no decline in military unit cohesion is because anyone who recognizes that there is, will instantly have their career ended.

So the few in the military that opposed open service of gays and lesbians before the ban was lifted ALL had their careers ended.
Please give us the name OF ONE of them, just one.
Otherwise I accept your opinion above as BULL SHIT.

Any business in West Hollywood for instance.

Far too far to drive. I spend plenty of my gay money in San Fran.

GayDollars.jpg

I think you should sue a muslim meat market over that. Let us know how it goes. I'm with you. :clap2::clap2::clap2: Nail those jewish kosher markets too.

gays are suing Christians for not 'accomodating' them....

like i said before....i'd like to see a lesbian couple go to a Muslim bakery and order their wedding cake......what do you think would happen.....?

why don't gays sue the Muslims.....?

What muslim bakery? Find me one in San Diego County and I can go try that out and let you know how it works. :D

Avoiding the real question i see......however Muslims obviously have wedding cakes....millions of them get married and have millions more kids......here's one for ya.....just have them knock off the crescent and replace it with two gays....:lol:

images

i don't know about San diego but you could go to the Black Muslim bakery in San Francisco.....except they are rather touchy.....they killed a journalist for supposedly "slandering" them ....you might want to avoid that one....:lol:

OAKLAND -- Yusuf Bey IV told one of his followers shortly after the shooting death of Chauncey Bailey that the journalist "slandered" Your Black Muslim Bakery and Bey IV bragged he did what he "had to do," a prosecutor told jurors Tuesday.

Your Black Muslim Bakery leader had Chauncey Bailey killed, bakery follower testifies | SF Politics

lol....mention muslims to gays who are trying to force stuff upon christians and their argument evaporates :muahaha: and they scatter like the wind.....:scared1:

:rofl:

Forum List

Back